You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-02-15] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:30 pm

VfL Wolfsburg will win
7%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
93%

Total votes : 15

Re: [2013-02-15] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby quaazi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Müller is too involved and Ribery is not involved enough. Which is playing to neither's strength. Ribery is best when given a lot of opportunities to beat his man and Müller when playing on the "weaker" flank. Whether this is Jupp's decision or Hecking's tactics I don't know.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby quaazi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:51 pm

hahaha Müller tripped over himself and got a foul against him for it. :D
The ideal team

quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Neeeeeeuerr!! great save!
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby quaazi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:12 pm

It's a tad worrying that Jupp has decided to settle for 1-0. Let's see how the end goes here.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:15 pm

quaazi wrote:It's a tad worrying that Jupp has decided to settle for 1-0. Let's see how the end goes here.

Training for Arsenal maybe? Just a thought
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Robben always inspired against Wolfsburg
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby quaazi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Müller and Robben very deservedly combined for that goal - a gorgeous cross from Müller and a powerful finish from Robben, they'd both been playing very clever to waste time and pull down the tempo in the last 15 minutes. Especially impressed by Robben - instead of going for personal glory, he adhered to his coach's instructions and it paid off.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby quaazi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:27 pm

Who I am disappointed with are Schweini and Kroos. Can't help but think that they've been getting too comfy next to Martinez, as both were really lacking going forward. Ribery, despite not really getting into the game, had a decent enough performance, giving Hasebe a torrid time (frankly he fouled enough to be sent off), Mandzukic showed great fighting spirit and stopped Wolfsburg from building at the back, Müller did the same but didn't get that gorgeous finish Mandzu did. Gustavo was defensively solid, but... he didn't quite make those standing tackles and interceptions we've grown accustomed to from Martinez, having to resort to slide tackles a lot more. Lahm had a super game going forward when Müller left him space by moving to the center, but I can't help but feel we would've played better if we had focused more down the left flank, where both Alaba and Ribery were a tad subdued.

Anyway, workmanlike win once again and no injuries before the Arsenal game, so absolutely no complaints here. Hecking is a tough coach to go against and he got his defensive tactics spot on today - we scored from a set piece (yaaay) and a late game counter, after all.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby SilverX » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:27 pm

Not very convincing play by our players, but non the less 3 points and one game closer to the ugly salad bowl....

And I'm happy Robben hammered the ball into the back net instead of trying to chip or something. Great goal by Mandzukic, nice overhead kick.

Another milestone, we didn't concede again which is beautiful.

Is it just me that noticed that Gomez was in offside position numerous times and one of our players didn't pass a thru ball to him because of that?
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Good defensive "test". We invited pressure and dealt with it as comfortably as it could get. Gustavo was decent defensively, but he had a couple of erroneous back passes. The same can be said about DvB, but with his forward passes being erroneous.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:31 pm

SilverX wrote:Is it just me that noticed that Gomez was in offside position numerous times and one of our players didn't pass a thru ball to him because of that?

Yeah, he's been careless with his offensive positioning in his latest few outings.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:35 pm

Bayern are the only team from the 98 in the top 5 leagues which is yet to concede a goal in 2013. =D>

Like quaazi pointed out, it was a good game by Robben, but I must say it must be annoying for him that his goal was thanks to a world-class cross by Muller.

The opening goal is probably our best one so far this season.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Schweinsteiger was Man of the match IMO
Gave very good passes
Controlled midfield
Solid in defense
One assist and the pass before muellers Cross

Dante,Mueller and Neuer were good too

Kroos and ribery werent really convincing
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AssemFCB » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:41 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Bayern are the only team from the 98 in the top 5 leagues which is yet to concede a goal in 2013. =D>

Like quaazi pointed out, it was a good game by Robben, but I must say it must be annoying for him that his goal was thanks to a world-class cross by Muller.

I'm really glad Robben managed to finish, he's been lacking in that aspect for a while.
I also think that Gustavo's goals vs Werder Bremen and Stuttgart, as well as Kroos's strikes vs Valencia and Hannover, as well as Martinez's striker vs Hannover are better than Mandzukic's excellent goal.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby SilverX » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:43 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Bayern are the only team from the 98 in the top 5 leagues which is yet to concede a goal in 2013. =D>

Why would he be annoyed? Here you go again with just making up crap so u can say something negative about robben.... for fu*ks sake people, drop it already.

He scored, anyone would be happy no matter if the goal game from someone that plays his position or not.....
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga