You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-08-13] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Result?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:52 am

Bayern wins
60%
Bayern not only wins but takes revenge for that 5-1
25%
A draw
15%
Wolfsburg wins
No votes
Wolfsburg not only wins but repeats a similar performance like 2.5 years ago
No votes

Total votes : 20

Re: [2011-08-13] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby AvatarX » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:17 pm

dambun wrote:Exactly the way Magath's teams play....
Wolfsburg are doing a million small fouls per minute....

Yes. BTW I hate this kind of football...this is the "destroy game" kind of...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pavlos21 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:17 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Goddamn it Gomez has to go out at half-time. I don't care who replaces him, he's just simply not doing anything

its not only his fault.the midfield is terrible and slow.kroos cant perform and without robben and with bad form ribery the lack of class is huge.
i am so sad. bad memories from old times comes back.terrible football tactics well know from the old school german coaches magath,hitzfeld and heynkess.
Last edited by pavlos21 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Disappointed in Lahm so far. He has been caught out of position several times and almost all of Wolfsburg crosses came from his side. No link up between the midfield and attack. Midfield is too distant from the attack. Ribery had a chance to shoot 3 meters away from the goal line instead he decided to dribble and shoot with this right foot. Bad decision. Yes and we were lucky that the goal was disallowed even though it was legit. At least we got our revenge last time against Gladbach for non existing offsides.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:18 pm

are we not used to the ball or have we completely forgotten how to make an accurate long pass? :evil:
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby SilverX » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Put Usami in!!!!!

Lets take a gamble, because kross is playing like a little bitch.........

Second take Gomez off put in our work horse Olic.......

Third, Yupp, start smacking players in the dressing room, tell them to stop acting like they won the league already.......... WTF

Shit gets me so worked up when we play those garbage long balls that make no sense and never and up anywhere but the other teams goal kick.......
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:18 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:This is not the best moment to bring Usami in because we are under a lot of pressure

And the same would go for my idea to introduce Alaba. But we are simply NOT DOING ANYTHING IN OFFENSE. We need something new, put in Usami or Alaba or both. If they deliver they might save us. If they don't because we are under pressure, well, we wouldn't be much worse off than we are now. We would also have learned that they aren't capable of playing under pressure yet and we can't rely on them for the CL.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:19 pm

Market's still open, hence the hope for mister x.

What we need today is Müller as a CAM and Kroos as a CM. We are not defensively poor at all, so Gustavo's presence seems so unnecessary. And Kroos is anonymous in the CAM role. Putting in Olic for Gomez wouldn't hurt either, Gomez just isn't making enough room to play others in.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby The Spyware » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:20 pm

I think we aren't that bad
Hey guys it's a typical Heynckes match
If you saw Leverkusen away matches in the last years it's typical that Game
Good defending , Being patient and Hit on counters ,, and In fact they won alot and was the best away results team in the Bundesliga
I am optimistic that we will score in the final 15 minutes :)
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby walter » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:20 pm

Kroos is actually not bad, the problem is Schweini and Gustavo not getting the ball up quick enough, especially on the break.
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby README » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:20 pm

Are u watching the same game?.................we cant even go pass the midfield, I didnt even know that Muller was playing!!!!
And u are complaining about forwards?
README

Postby appudds » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:21 pm

I think our play doesnt require a Gomez type of Out n Out striker.. I think its Heycnkes' gamble.. Where to put in Olic/Usami/Petersen and make Mueller as ST..
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:21 pm

SilverX wrote:Third, Yupp, start smacking players in the dressing room

:lol: That's the half-time 'talk' right there. 15 minutes of smacking. :lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:22 pm

quaazi wrote:Gustavo's presence seems so unnecessary

Gustavo is playing terrible anyway

The Spyware wrote:I think we aren't that bad

We are better than last week, but I am sure most of us expected better.

I think we will somehow win this one, but things are not looking bright in the long term
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:22 pm

We were lucky for the disallowed goal, but we are not trying to make our luck better.

Gomez and Gustavo are doing nothing and Kroos sometimes needs a million hours to think what to do.
We need some fresh blood. Petersen? Olic? Usami?

At least Neuer got it with his head and didn't do the same mistake as last week.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby pavlos21 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:23 pm

kroos cant play as a cam with the players we have.he is slow and his dribbling is decent he cant follow muller,ribery,robben he is not nasri.

his place is in cm or in the bench

also its a great shame for me bayern the team with a half billion revenue to wait for hope from a little unexperienced boy from japan or from alaba.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga