You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-04-04] VfL Wolfsburg Vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

who will be the winner of VfL Wolfsburg Vs Bayern Munich?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:29 am

VfL Wolfsburg
No votes
Bayern Munich
71%
A draw
29%

Total votes : 17

Re: [2009-04-04] VfL Wolfsburg Vs Bayern Munich

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:38 pm

Gomez isnt worth even 10 mil...he is not that good...he is overrated just because he plays for german national team...if Dzeko was playing for german national team..the press would make him superstar!

We should start doing what we have been doing for past 20 years...buy best players in Bundesliga!..Scholl, Kahn, Elber, Lucio, Effenberg, Linke, etc...

But instead we are buying everage bundesliga players...Olic, Borowski, Altintop, Baumjohann,..etc...we brought them to sit on the bench...and sorry but that is just not enough!
We should buy players like Van der Vaart [when he was playing for HSV], Dzeko, Rafinha and other players that are actually stars in their team!
If we cant attract players from other leagues...we should stick to what we were always doing..buying best player in Bundesliga and making Bundesliga dream team!...that worked for the past years...but in last 5-6 years we are just not doing that as much we did before.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby walter » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:24 pm

I agree with you Schol7. It seems after we got Ribery an Toni, now we only sign Bundesliga players on a Bosman instead of trying to get the real Bundesliga stars. I think getting Tymoschuk is a good thing though, i hope at least.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:17 pm

Yes the only thing that is good is Tymoschuk all others are just not Bayern material...why are we buying those players?...why do we buy players that are ment to sit on the bench?...I just cant belive that!

Look at Man Utd...they had Rooney, Tevez and Cristiano playing in front...and remember they won EPL and CL...and they still splash money for Berbatov!
And what did we do...We have Toni, Klose, Podolski, and Donovan on loan...Podolski leaves, Donovan leaves..and we bring Olic on bosman to sit on the bench and no other forward...Muller as 4th striker.
And i'm not saying Olic and Muller suck but hey we dont need players coming to our club if they are destined to sit on the bench...who will chalenge Toni for XI?..noone!
Toni had good season last year no doubt...but how many goals did he score on his own?...1, 2 maybe.
If we had Makaay, Pizarro and Santa Cruz last year we would score even more goals...because we had Ze, Ribery, Altintop and others who could actually deliver the goods for our strikers!
And we all know Makaay didnt need 5 chances like Toni to score!
I'm just saying we need to bring good players to our squad every year!
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Zapatista » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:50 pm

that's point
we are BAYERN
bayern should be team like barca, real, liverpool...
and not like lyon, wolfsburg, valencia or fiorentina (this are great teams but they are not top)
Zapatista
Getting the hang of it

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:20 am

Yep. I really don't get why Bayern seem to have stopped buying stars, and are signing Bundesliga players only (I still don't like Olic, just saying). As far as I know, Bayern are one of the richest clubs in the world, so why not build a team as strong as Man Utd or Barca?

But then, we always knew Uli Heoness likes money too much. It had to take a season in the UEFA Cup to convince him to spends all that money. Hopefully our new manager won't like the clubs money so much. I mean, what's the point of being rich, if you don't use the money.

Anyway, my dream would be bringing in 2 world-class strikers so that we can rotate strikers easily, and a new good goalkeeper. For the GK, I wouldn't mind if they brought the best in the BL. I like Adler a lot personally.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby reiniksrobis » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:18 am

1) Why we don't buy superstars? Because it's hard to attract great players offering them Bundesliga football. They would play in PL, SerieA or La Liga rather than Bundesliga ;)

2) We need just one TOP class striker, Olič is great, better than Toni ;) But we need to grab someone like Nihat,Guiza,Llorente,Ibisevič,Negredo,Džeko ;) And sell Toni ;)

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tomas » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:51 pm

I really dont care that much about "stars" as I do with depth. Injuries happen all the time and when parts of your starting XI get taken out... thats when you really see where you stand. We are almost like Arsenal in that matter. They have Fabregas, RvP, Nasri and Ade, we have Toni, Ribery, Klose and Schweini... they score at any given time but when they start getting injured there are really no solid players to take their positions. Same with the defense, take our their Gallas, our Lahm, etc etc etc and you start creating large holes in the defense with their replacements. We need to start looking at depth here as well as buying "stars".
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Zapatista » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:21 pm

@reinriksrobis
i don't expect from board to buy players from real or liverpool
but why we shuldn't instead of MVB buy lucho gonzales
portugese, dutch, french... those are leagues from which we should buy star players
huntelar(now he's gone),lucho,veloso...
Zapatista
Getting the hang of it

Previous

Return to Bundesliga