You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-04-04] VfL Wolfsburg Vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

who will be the winner of VfL Wolfsburg Vs Bayern Munich?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:29 am

VfL Wolfsburg
No votes
Bayern Munich
71%
A draw
29%

Total votes : 17

Re: [2009-04-04] VfL Wolfsburg Vs Bayern Munich

Postby AvatarX » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:33 pm

I think that Bayern needs a decent goalkeeper...

Statistics show that FCB defense is almost the best in terms of how many shots on goals per game our opponents had ...

But when 1 out of 2 (or even worse) shoots end up in the back of the net, you end up with 1-5 :( :( :( :(
Last edited by AvatarX on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Zapatista » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:35 pm

anyone still think that bayern have good squad???
we need BETTER (read more expensive)players!!! barca,real,man,liv... would never lose 5-1 or 2-5 like we did just this season why?
because rensing,lell,demichelis,van bommel... simply can't play in those teams and in bayern they are standard in first 11
my opinion that only lahm,lucio,ribery and maybe klose deserve to wear bayern shirt (i'm talking about first 11)
Zapatista
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:45 pm

I still believe in our squad, but some transfers need to be done.

1) We need to sign a quality goalkeeper, someone like Adler. We just can't rely on Rensing, he either plays well, or plays disastrous. It's too risky.

2) I'm personally surprised at how much goals we've conceded this season, seeing as Bayern's defense was a record breaker in the BL last season. The only changes in the defence were Jansen (never really liked him personally) and Kahn. This again leads to my point about a new goalkeeper. And for heaven's sake, the quicker Oddo leaves, the better. Apart from that, our defence is good, but we really should give Breno more chances. Breno and Kroos could be the future big stars for Bayern, assuming Kroos doesn't stay with Leverkusen.

3) Our midfield is pretty good with Ribery and Schwieni/Altintop, but I REALLY don't like Ze and I'm starting to hate MVB too. Some of the players we've been linked with could be good here, but I would really like to see a major transfer and us bringing in a new star.

4) Our attack is solid, but the difference of not having Klose is remarkable. Add the fact that Podolski will be leaving in the summer, and we've got a serious problem. Olic and Muller just aren't good enough for Bayern in my opinion. We should be looking at more quality players, but that's hard seeing as we want them as reserves.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shwas55 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:05 am

Dont forget that Wolfsburg had a hot 15 mins thats all (they scored 4 goals in 15 mins) i will say it again all from individual mistakes, im not one of Klinsi's biggest fans but you really cant blame him for the loss. His substitutions were crap as usual but i will pretend that he did them to rest Lucio, Lahm, and Schweini for Barca's game.

Wolfsburg played the type of game i was hoping we play against Barca, they totally intimidated our midfielders, the second Ze, Ribery, or Schweini went for the ball they were taking out with hard tough crushing (but legal) tackles that made them think twice about going for the ball again. If we can use the same tactics against Xavi, Iniesta, and Messi we will at least get a draw there. Ugly i know but its the only way to stop them.

I just hope MVB can do it because today he was the one that got intimidated IMO.

One more thing, Toni cant get a freekick even if he gets his legs broken, he has only himself to blame though, refs really dont like him.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:03 am

shwas55 wrote:I just hope MVB can do it because today he was the one that got intimidated IMO.

One more thing, Toni cant get a freekick even if he gets his legs broken, he has only himself to blame though, refs really dont like him.

MvB got yellow card on 3rd minute, so he was under danger almost all 90 minutes ;) I just hope he will avoid yellow card in Camp Nou- next CL card will be DQ for him, so he couldn't help for us in 2nd leg ;)

I don't like Toni because of diving and his slow playing speed ;) But when he just arrived to Germany he got many freekicks ;) Now refs know he is italian diver and won't allow to destroy football with that dives ;)

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:57 am

Whats more shocking than this lose, is Linky's disappearance :shock: :shock: :shock: no comments from him.

Where is Linky??????????????????????????? Did he give up on Bayern??????? :D
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:19 pm

Just cant belive the score 1:5!!!...I almost cryed yesterday.

Like someone said...it is fact that we play better when we loose important match...I just hope that repeats against Barcelona.

Wolfsburg werent better at all...but they got their chances and took them!...we didnt do that.

I just cant belive Wolfsburg has better attacking force than we have...I mean Dzeko eats Toni...he is as tall as him but he plays 100x better and faster...good passer, pace, good with his head, both legs...and everything else...and most important he doesnt dive all the time but he actualy plays football!
Grafite..just one word amazing! he embarassed our defence today and they deserve it!

Ribery was totally cut off...on the other side Schweini did nothing except some good free kicks!...best player today Lahm...he never has bad game!

MVB did nothing in defence and attack except always looking for Toni in offside with his long balls.
Ze didnt have his best game...at least he tryed to do something.
Podolski had better game than Toni but all I can say he definetly is not Klose. He was badly cooperating with Schweini on the right.

All in all...we need to buy Dzeko to replace Toni so he can go back to Italy for his retirement!
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby thulkazal » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:22 pm

well for me (i should slap my self for saying this but i gotta coz it is true) the one of best on pitch from bayern was MVB
Worse (from my excepting) ribery,that guy had contact with ball that I could count on my both hand fingers.He seems he dont care it rly...like he wasnt on pitch quess he thinking what wage gonna get or he got fuked up fitness ?
Toni is just over he sux as player but who care we gonna survive one more setback then Uli will see and again start to reborn team I just hope in that reborn we dont lose Lahm(Breno) all rest can go for sale
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Zapatista » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:41 pm

i also think that dzeko would be perfect replacement for toni
i'm bosnian, he score 3 goals in last two matches with belgium for our national team, and now he is first scorer of WC 2010 Qualifications in europe
he is similar to ibrahimovic (another bosnian) and if we know that Edin is 23 years old then we have enough reasons to buy him
Zapatista
Getting the hang of it

Postby thulkazal » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:50 pm

for buying him bayern should slap like 15-20m and dunno that uli gonna do :P
and Man Utd already maded bid for Dzeko as a lot others EPL clubs
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:05 pm

yes he is similar to Ibrahimovic...maybe he is Ibrahimovic in making:D

We should bid for this player...and I think we have more chances in buying him than any other team...because a lot of players in Bundesliga want Bayern to be their next club and I think it is much easyer for Bundesliga player to play for Bayern than Inter or some EPL club...it's easyer to addapt...and you get CL every year.
Edin Dzeko himself told the press that he still isnt ready to go to other league.

And I think we should splash 15-20 mil for him...why not?...he is next superstar!...and when I say this i mean it...I dont see him being like Gomez or Kuranyi or someone else who had their moment and nothing came out of it!..he is really next Ibrahimovic
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby thulkazal » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:09 pm

from your mouths to Uli ears :P
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:15 pm

thulkazal wrote:for buying him bayern should slap like 15-20m and dunno that uli gonna do :P
and Man Utd already maded bid for Dzeko as a lot others EPL clubs

Dzeko wont come to Bayern, we already have a replacement for Toni when he leaves. The club made it clear that we are after Gomez we just didnt wanna pay 25mil for him in the summer, Uli wants to get him for less in 2010 (he will have 1 year left on his contract).
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby thulkazal » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:26 pm

well gomez cant cross same like toni he is target men xD and that sux he cant have avrg season or he is master or slave
Same is with Toni he owned last season and now ? he sux now hard xD
That is life of target men...And to be honest I dont like to play with it ... but that is just my lame thinking
Anyway dunno the price will go down for Gomez it wont be 35m but I say that guy dont worth even 25m
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Gomez is not worth even 15 million :D Bayern should buy Džeko, Ibisevič, Obasi or Negredo... That's all! If Tevez is affordable, we should move for him!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga