You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-03-14] VfL Bochum Vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will be the winner of VfL Bochum Vs Bayern Munich?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:48 am

VfL Bochum
No votes
Bayern Munich
93%
A Draw
7%

Total votes : 14

[2009-03-14] VfL Bochum Vs Bayern Munich

Postby shwas55 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:48 am

The players have to forget that wonderful win on Tuesday and concentrate on a very important match on the weekend.

We are second, 4 points behind Hertha and on same points (42) with 3 other team Hoffenheim, Wolfsburg, and HSV.

This match wont be as easy as some might think, Bochum have been on a hot streak lately, they lost only once in their last 6 games, and last week they were very unlucky not to get the 3 points against Bayer. We shouldnt forget that 3-3 :evil: back in October.

Toni, Borowski, and Altintop will be missing. Ribery isnt a certain starter either, he has to get through training before he can be declared fit.

Hertha Vs Bayer

Eintracht Vs Hoffenheim

Wolfsburg Vs Schalke

HSV Vs Cottbus

you would expect Hoffenheim, and HSV to get the full points, hopefully Hertha and Wolfsburg will drop points.

A win here is a must because dropping points at this stage with the league being this close will be very damaging.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2009-03-14] VfL Bochum Vs Bayern Munich

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:57 am

It will be typical Bayern match- either we will destroy them or we will lose/draw :( I think we will win by 2 goals[maybe not typical Bayern 08/09? ] :D

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:36 pm

I think we may have finally turned the corner...I hope the players are motivated by that 3-3 earlier in the year. Let's see some more of Muller!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:13 pm

Bayern 3 -1 Bochum. [-(
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBinNYC » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:41 pm

Ribery is out for this game, but for some reason I'm not as worried as I have been in the past when he's been out.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thulkazal » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:50 pm

well i hope when ribery come we balance our team so he "dont" make all job

anyway he was always complain how he taking all on his shoulders wonder what will be if we succed balance it
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:03 am

Now that Ribery is out for another match Klinsmann has 3 midfield formations to choose from:

-He can choose the more defensive midfield line-up: Schweini - MvB - Ottl - Ze
-He can convince Micho to play in DM for another match and give DvB another starting place as CB: Schweini - MvB - Micho - Ze
-Or he can take a bit of a risk and give the unexperienced Muller a place in the starting XI: Muller - MvB - Ze - Schweini

Personally I believe he will go for the 2nd formation. Bochum have 3 CB's missing for the match tomorrow and the 20 year-old Patrick Fabian is gonna be in the starting line-up for the first time in his career in a BL match. Miro should be able to take advantage of that and score a goal or two. :P
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby BayernRtheBest » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:36 am

i predict either Bochum 2-5 Bayern or some lucky score for Bochum[as we know how the typical the performances from Bundesliga sides against Bayern are--defend with 11 men, get a lucky break]. Possibly 2-1 Bochum or 2-2 Bochum. Bayern is scoring at least one, i can guarantee that.
BayernRtheBest

Postby shwas55 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:33 am

BayernRtheBest wrote:[as we know how the typical the performances from Bundesliga sides against Bayern are--defend with 11 men, get a lucky break]. Possibly 2-1 Bochum or 2-2 Bochum. Bayern is scoring at least one, i can guarantee that.

Sadly thats not good enough, we need the win or Klinsi and the team will be under pressure again. We cant blame the way other teams play for our results (we are not Arsenal :D ), good teams find a way to get the results regardless of how the opponents are playing.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:28 am

Toni, Ribery, ALtintop, and Borowski will be missing again....

Müller, and Deniz Yilmaz will be in the squad.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby degenha2 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:07 pm

where can i watch the game on the internet? anyone have a live-streaming site? iraqgoals.com/en normally has it and veetle.com doesnt have it either.
degenha2
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:31 pm

degenha2 wrote:where can i watch the game on the internet? anyone have a live-streaming site? iraqgoals.com/en normally has it and veetle.com doesnt have it either.

www.myp2p.eu !!!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BayernRtheBest » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:31 pm

yea anybody have a link, im dying to watch this match
BayernRtheBest

Postby shwas55 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:21 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHH damn it :( :( :( :( :( :( I hope Klose's injury isnt as bad as it looks, he has been one of the best players this year. Injuries are starting to pile up
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:32 pm

Now after Miro seems to be injured seriously the negligent transfer policy of not getting a decent 4th striker last year might come back to harm us. I hope he'll be back on his feet shortly. :(

Defensively we're solid , no wonder with Micho , Lucio and DvB all on the pitch. Let's see how Sosa does in the second half and I hope we get to see some more of Muller or Yilmaz.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Next

Return to Bundesliga