You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-03-14] VfL Bochum Vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will be the winner of VfL Bochum Vs Bayern Munich?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:48 am

VfL Bochum
No votes
Bayern Munich
93%
A Draw
7%

Total votes : 14

Re: [2009-03-14] VfL Bochum Vs Bayern Munich

Postby shwas55 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:49 am

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/diashows/0903/fussball/bundesliga/daumenkino-klose-verletzt/klose-verletzt.html

The injury hasnt been examined yet, but according to Klose the pain is so bad he is sure something in his foot is broken. :( :( :( :(

Stupid pitch :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:31 pm

yes, the injury looks bad. This can really cost us since Klose has been one of our best players all season long and Toni has not been that great. Hopefully Poldi will continue playing decently.
I see two options: Muller gets more playing time and we continue with the same system, or we start playing 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:50 pm

walter wrote:I see two options: Muller gets more playing time and we continue with the same system, or we start playing 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1.

Oh yes, it seems this Van Buyten, Lucio, Micho keeps us very strong at the back.

But even though that Micho scores, I mean he is making a handful of mistaken crosses/passes. I'd say once Ribery is back, move Schweini to the right and keep substituting him with Sosa. But yeah this 4 - 2- 3-1 that transforms to a 4-3-2-1 sometimes is pretty good so far.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mrfloyd87 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:04 pm

Sosa the saviour!
I was sure of his talent,but stupid Klinsi for stupid reasons doesn't play him!
Klose's injury couldn't have gone that bad, 6-7 weeks out! :S
Let's hope Sosa makes the difference in the upcoming matches!
FC Bayern Stern Des Sudens...
mrfloyd87
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:07 pm

After one game of a good show don't think Sosa is awesome and Klinsi was stupid. One game doesn't mean anything, and if Sosa were so great, then Klinsi would've definetely played him more often.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:51 am

mrfloyd87 wrote:Sosa the saviour!
I was sure of his talent,but stupid Klinsi for stupid reasons doesn't play him!
Klose's injury couldn't have gone that bad, 6-7 weeks out! :S
Let's hope Sosa makes the difference in the upcoming matches!

He had good game...but when I was at Allianz arena against Sporting in CL...he played like crap...he was trying to show his abilities too much.

No doubt he has skill but can he play good every game?...I think Klinsi knows what he is doing and he sees him in training every day...but let's just hope he can deliver an play as good as he did.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Bundesliga