You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-11-28] VfB Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:30 pm

VfB Stuttgart will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 2

Re: [2020-11-28] VfB Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:23 pm

Not a shit game, but our defence does need to improve. Number of defenders injured doesn’t help.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:24 pm

Perfect prediction
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Evan van Essen » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:28 pm

Well if javi and tolisso are injured for the midweek game. Kimmich is still out and roca has a red. Well who are we gonna play then, dantas would be fantastic right about now.

Just wanna mention alot of our players look exhausted.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Fénix » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:30 pm

2 screwed perfect predictions in row thanks to our Gegentor. :D I can't believe we can keep the clean sheet against anyone, heh. :)

Well done to the lads, did a great job, another victory and have kept the winning mentality flowing. =D>

It's true that our last 5-6 matches are nowhere near the level from the last season, but at least winning habits are very much alive and nothing less than winning is happening in all competitions.
We know the reasons of weak pitch display from our teams just as we know why many elite teams are underperforming in their leagues and the CL.

This season is all about keep our heads above the current situation in our countries and societies, that also includes footballers who are also humans and not immune to COVID-19 and the environment in which they live(except maybe Alaba, for well known reasons :) ).
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Alexander » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:33 pm

Not a good game but we got the win.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:25 pm

Another win....with above average performance.
It seems Flick adjusted our gameplan at the start of this season and now we are not pressing as much as we did at the end of last season. Maybe it has to do something with our players being tired or it is just a plan to keep us fresh for the rest of the season. whatever is going on it is clear our style has changed a bit and pressing like crazy and high line are not there. Teams are getting too much space and open shots.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:29 pm

Evan van Essen wrote:Well if javi and tolisso are injured for the midweek game. Kimmich is still out and roca has a red. Well who are we gonna play then, dantas would be fantastic right about now.

Just wanna mention alot of our players look exhausted.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Alaba Plus Goretzka mdf
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:22 pm

Fénix wrote:2 screwed perfect predictions in row thanks to our Gegentor. :D I can't believe we can keep the clean sheet against anyone, heh. :)

Well done to the lads, did a great job, another victory and have kept the winning mentality flowing. =D>

It's true that our last 5-6 matches are nowhere near the level from the last season, but at least winning habits are very much alive and nothing less than winning is happening in all competitions.
We know the reasons of weak pitch display from our teams just as we know why many elite teams are underperforming in their leagues and the CL.

This season is all about keep our heads above the current situation in our countries and societies, that also includes footballers who are also humans and not immune to COVID-19 and the environment in which they live(except maybe Alaba, for well known reasons :) ).
Serves you well for thinking we won’t concede!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:58 pm

#12 wrote:Serves you well for thinking we won’t concede!

You hoping to score all 6 points for the first time in 2020/2021. :)

Well said. Jogo bonito and attacking football are definitely something you enjoy and admire, but trophies can be won without them, too.
We want to take everything this season and without big energy Bayern can't repeat 2019/2020 on the pitch, but let's see how it's gonna be in terms of trophies this time.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Previous

Return to Bundesliga