You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-09-01] VfB Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:30 pm

VfB Stuttgart will win
17%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
83%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2018-09-01] VfB Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:01 am

MUTU wrote:Yes there were others. Just like there were others when a young(er) Ribéry led a revolt against his national team coach.

I agree, the one on Ancelotti benefited us, and I was greatly against him from before he was even announced, but there are more respectful ways to part with a coach. Other coaches (perhaps Tuchel) might have taken this into consideration when rejecting Bayern. Nobody wants rebel players.

I would like for it to be otherwise, but I'm afraid they have rebel blood. Now Kovac has the unenviable task of being a peacekeeper and try to keep everyone happy. Robbery don't intend on making this part easy for him.

Nah it’s very easy, they want to play every important game... In the end we will be out of all competitions by February and everybody wins!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:11 pm

MUTU wrote:Yes there were others. Just like there were others when a young(er) Ribéry led a revolt against his national team coach.

I agree, the one on Ancelotti benefited us, and I was greatly against him from before he was even announced, but there are more respectful ways to part with a coach. Other coaches (perhaps Tuchel) might have taken this into consideration when rejecting Bayern. Nobody wants rebel players.

I would like for it to be otherwise, but I'm afraid they have rebel blood. Now Kovac has the unenviable task of being a peacekeeper and try to keep everyone happy. Robbery don't intend on making this part easy for him.

And I'm fine with that as long as Gnabry and Coman have big enough mentalities to take this opportunity to shut them the fuck up (if the former are not injured...).

Because, and I hate myself for typing this up as we speak, there's really no 100% clear case for Coman and Gnabry starting over them from what we've seen on the pitch anyway. We keep winning with Robben and Ribery regardless, so concretely speaking there's no reason to change them. Yes I know that we know that Coman and Gnabry will obviously be better, but think of it from Kovac's perspective. Coman and Gnabry have the responsibility to make their case (if they're not injured...).

As problematic as it is, it's a sickening downward spiral that starts and ends with either that witch doctor or Uli and Kalle. I can't find myself blaming any players or the coach.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:46 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:We keep winning with Robben and Ribery regardless, so concretely speaking there's no reason to change them.

This almost verges on superstition, but I know better. I understand what you're getting at. Thing is, this is a completely different topic altogether. In my opinion, Robben should never have acted that way even if they put on a vastly inferior player in his position. Nobody has the right to complain and throw up such a fuss because they wanted to play 17% more playing minutes.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:51 pm

Yes, indeed what I was getting at was that it is a superstition that's hard to leave behind. Which, unfortunately, keeps proving itself to be more or less true so it's much harder for the coach to reason for a change.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby America USA » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:55 pm

I really don’t get it when Ribery/Robben throw a tantrum at being substituted in the 70-80th minute. FFS you’ve played more than 1/3rd of the match! Why not appreciate the coach giving you a few minutes to put your legs up and rest?

It’s as if those two are insecure that the Guy substituting them might have a great cameo and push them out of the starting eleven or something :twisted:
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:56 pm

America USA wrote:It’s as if those two are insecure that the Guy substituting them might have a great cameo and push them out of the starting eleven or something :twisted:

And we have a winner.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:59 am

Shickheria 'fans' were not allowed in the stadium

https://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/in ... fd271.html
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:45 am

MUTU wrote:Shickheria 'fans' were not allowed in the stadium

Erm...

You have no idea about the distinct fan scene, and that we have more than one group of ultras...
AND you didn’t get the point either...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:00 am

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Shickheria 'fans' were not allowed in the stadium

Erm...

You have no idea about the distinct fan scene, and that we have more than one group of ultras...
AND you didn’t get the point either...

In fact I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't like the Shickheria so I'm glad they weren't allowed in. They're thugs who care for THEIR ideals more than the well-being of the club, hence why I put the word fans inside quotes.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:55 am

I Actually like the fact that we have these type of fans ...
So what do you want to have all the fans to be like sheep?
Balance is healthy...
On away games you need these ppl to defend the vulnerable...
Plus to have ideals and traditions different than yours is bad... ok... I have read enough
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:49 am

That’s not true... They want both... Plus YOUR idea of well-being might differ from others... I'm pretty sure Hoeness cares about the well-being yet all he does is talk... And talk shot above all...
The Schickeria are only one of our Ultra groups... There’s also Club #12... All of them together compromise the Südkurve... And members of all groups were allowed to go in - they didn’t do so voluntarily, cause an idiot security guy said their flags were too big - no pyrotechnics, no knives or anything, FLAGS!! And this after the DFB JUST announced to be more liberal about it...
And the reason they were given: "because of last time" - so basically none, there was some guy taking himself seriously and posing...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:54 am

ramsej84 wrote:I Actually like the fact that we have these type of fans ...
So what do you want to have all the fans to be like sheep?
Balance is healthy...
On away games you need these ppl to defend the vulnerable...
Plus to have ideals and traditions different than yours is bad... ok... I have read enough

ramsej84, I know you, you just like protests no matter how ridiculous they are. Schickeria are dead to me after their KOAN NEUER protest where they tried to sabotage Bayern's efforts into buying who turned out to be the best goalkeeper in the world and keep Kraft.

This is what they do:
- Try to sabotage club's efforts into signing top players
- Cost the club fines whilst trying to pass on a message (without the message ever being received)
- Whine about changes (ticket prices, removal of 50+1 and weekday matches that would financially help the Bundesliga and Bayern which would lead to better quality and a higher chance of success in the CL).

This is what they actually achieve:
- Set up choreography even though I understand Club#12 (also) does that.

The cons outweigh the pros. I honestly think Bayern would be better off if Schickeria members were banned from entering the Allianz Arena. I'd never want to associate myself with them.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:02 am

#12 wrote:That’s not true... They want both... Plus YOUR idea of well-being might differ from others... I'm pretty sure Hoeness cares about the well-being yet all he does is talk... And talk shot above all...
The Schickeria are only one of our Ultra groups... There’s also Club #12... All of them together compromise the Südkurve... And members of all groups were allowed to go in - they didn’t do so voluntarily, cause an idiot security guy said their flags were too big - no pyrotechnics, no knives or anything, FLAGS!! And this after the DFB JUST announced to be more liberal about it...
And the reason they were given: "because of last time" - so basically none, there was some guy taking himself seriously and posing...

Serves them right. I'd rather have empty seats than have Schickeria members sitting/standing there.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:04 am

As #12 said there are more than one group. I read that they also suggest members to join the 12 group..
They work to improve the support...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:09 am

The club is sabotaging his "efforts" to sign "top-players" himself... Bayern is a frickin joke, just like Bundesliga, and these are the fans that would abandon the sinking ship last... We should cherish them...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga