You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-12-16] VfB Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:30 pm

VfB Stuttgart will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 1

Re: [2017-12-16] VfB Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:38 pm

It was a clear penalty IMO. Even though it was unintentional, it's his fault he miscalculated the shot for the ball. Maybe indirect free kick inside the box should apply in this case instead. I want to see more of those. :)
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:41 pm

#26 Made other crucial saves... one in the first half and some two others before the penalty save

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:42 pm

Poor display again.

When our team has lots of options (which is mostly seen in open counter attacks), they do not know which option to take leading to poor choices and results just like Alaba's counter and James 1-on-1

James was doing well till stoppage time: He f***ed up 2 counter attacks in a row: in the first one Brekalo tackled and dispossessed him and in the second one he could not decide what to do with the ball facing the goalkeeper in that 1on1 so he missed it (expected that miss) and Lewandowski did not do much better there.

Tolisso proved me right again, as a midfielder he is not better than Andreas Ottl: no good passing, no game control, no good movements and no closing open gaps. In the matches he does not score in, he is completely useless.

One Question: Why or How on gods earth does Rafinha get so many ball contacts?!!!!

Penalty or no penalty: I do not know to be honest.

2 positives though:

1-SVEN "F***ing" ULREICH: At this moment, BeIN sports analysts are discussing the possibility and how realistic it is seeing Ulreich in the world cup if Neuer does not recover on time

2-Kimmich's defending was Awesome in the last few minutes
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:45 pm

Our last three wins...
0-1
1-0
0-1

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:51 pm

ramsej84 wrote:0-1
1-0
0-1

Mourinho would be proud :P
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby rthebest » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:59 pm

MUTU wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:Classic Bayern. Making lives difficult for themselves. Seriously, two 1v1 vs the keeper and no goal.
I wasn't even excited seeing James running at the goalkeeper. I'm so used to seeing us miss chances like that that I expected him too.

if it was Robben the I would get excited.
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby rthebest » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:14 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I think it's a clear penalty cause he barely hit the ball and he kicked the other guys leg. He just miscalculated

Had he kicked the ball away, that would not have been a penalty IMO

ramsej84 wrote:Suele has to be more intelligent sometimes he acts as if he was Shrek...

:lol:

I agree. Sometimes I really like Suele and sometimes he looks just not very clever

He is young. Remember Boateng at this age.
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:27 pm

MaCk0y wrote:It was a clear penalty IMO. Even though it was unintentional, it's his fault he miscalculated the shot for the ball. Maybe indirect free kick inside the box should apply in this case instead. I want to see more of those. :)
Lol you're obsessed with them. Where does it come from, Andersson?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 pm

MUTU wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:It was a clear penalty IMO. Even though it was unintentional, it's his fault he miscalculated the shot for the ball. Maybe indirect free kick inside the box should apply in this case instead. I want to see more of those. :)
Lol you're obsessed with them. Where does it come from, Andersson?
Hehe. Who is Andersson? You know what I would like to see in my lifetime? An indirect freekick few centimeters away from the goal line. The keeper picks up a back pass almost on the goal line. Haha. Can there be a wall?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:37 pm

Patrik Andersson is the goalscorer of the most famous freekick inside the box of all time. Shame on you for not knowing this! Every Schalke fan still has nightmares.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Nemepp » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Another complicated match. Bayern is struggling to make the most of the goal 30 yards into the game.

Lewandowski got way too much and played number 10.

In the end we are doing well thanks to the rescue of Sven (the God) on the penalty.

The winter break will surely do good to the players! :coffee:
MiaSanMia
Nemepp
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:50 pm

rthebest wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:I think it's a clear penalty cause he barely hit the ball and he kicked the other guys leg. He just miscalculated

Had he kicked the ball away, that would not have been a penalty IMO

ramsej84 wrote:Suele has to be more intelligent sometimes he acts as if he was Shrek...

:lol:

I agree. Sometimes I really like Suele and sometimes he looks just not very clever

He is young. Remember Boateng at this age.

No offence to you,but this reminds me to say what i see every **** time:

When Süle is playing bad on the pitch,people just say-yeah,he is still way too young,he'll get better.
Tolisso,who 3 months ago was at his (Süle's) age of 22,when he make some stupid thing on the pitch-he is shit,he cannot play,not good for Bayern.

This is what i call double standarts. =D>

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Can't see tweet? Click here!
Jupp Heynckes on the penalty: 'I knew Sven would save it'
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Manchu » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:18 pm

The problem with that idea is that Sule clearly got contact on the ball well before he hit the man. The fact that he miss-kicked the ball is entirely immaterial. The rule is if you get the ball before the man, not if you get the ball before the man and have it go exactly where you intended. That would be absurd.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:22 pm

Manchu wrote:

The problem with that idea is that Sule clearly got contact on the ball well before he hit the man. The fact that he miss-kicked the ball is entirely immaterial. The rule is if you get the ball before the man, not if you get the ball before the man and have it go exactly where you intended. That would be absurd.
There are many times when a player gets the ball first and then the player in a tackle and is whistled for a foul which I don't agree with most of the time. Sule didn't really get the ball. Anyway the referee looked at the video himself and judged it as a foul.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:32 pm

I compare this foul with one when a player is going to kick the ball but an opponent comes from behind, nudges the ball and the player kicks his leg instead of the ball unintentionally. It's a foul even though he wasn't even aware of the opponent. IIRC, this season we conceded a penalty like that.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga