You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[10-11-2007] VFB Stuttgart -vs- Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

The result of the Stuttgart & Bayern Munich game will be a

A) Bayern victory
42%
B) draw
17%
C) Stuttgart victory
42%

Total votes : 12

[10-11-2007] VFB Stuttgart -vs- Bayern Munich

Postby tracylynn » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:40 am

This game is two days after the Bolton match and I can see this game as the team's first lost. Bayern has played about 8 games in a two week period and they have to be tired. I do not want them to lost, but if they do I can accept it after all the games they've played in the two week period. Plus, if they lose then maybe they'll come back with some fire and aggressiveness.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:17 am

Stuttgart 0-4 Bayern
FC Bajern

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:30 pm

So despite the traumatic events today vs. Bolton, I still voted for a win. Micho and Ze being back in the line-up for Van Buyten and Ottl should add some much needed stability. I also wouldn't rule out seeing Lahm come in for Lell, though Hitzfeld might not think Lahm is quite ready yet. I think our front line is going to be Poldi and Toni, given the fact that Klose played 90 today, so hopefully Lukas will continue where he left off.
Our determination to get back on the winning track will overcome Stuttgart. They obviously desperately need a win too, but judging from all I've seen of them this season I just don't think they'll be able to handle Bayern's steady organization even as well as Bolton did, and I for one think Bolton were a little lucky. We just can't fall into the trap of letting our foot off the gas as we so often do. As long as that doesn't happen, 1-3 to Bayern.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:00 pm

We will definitely win this game. 3-1/3-0 maybe.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern_fukara » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:03 pm

i think that maybe this will be our first defeat of the season... players are in bad form...and they are very tired...
I think that draw would be nice...but you can never know with Bayern...
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BayernRtheBest » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:15 pm

were can i see this match, by the way whats going on, the website shows that bayern are losing 2-0.
BayernRtheBest

Postby BayernRtheBest » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:16 pm

OH MY GOD, 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtffffffff
BayernRtheBest

Postby Matakos » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:25 pm

I can't find an explanation for bayern's shitty performancies lately.We must do something quickly because the 6-7 points difference we had is now gone...
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:27 pm

What is Hitzfeld doing ?!?!! Playing Kroos instead of Van Bommel !!! the midfield is nowhere. Why did he choose to play Kroos against Stuttgart away!!
Kahn could have done something better in the third goal. he could have at least try to run and catch the ball in mid air but just stood on the goal line :evil:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby BayernRtheBest » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:28 pm

were are you guys watching this match???? what channel?
BayernRtheBest

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:30 pm

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?match ... part=sport

you can watch it on one of those channels listed on the website
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby tracylynn » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:56 pm

Well, the game is now just being shown on TV here in the US and from what I have seen so far it does not look good. I predicted the lost due to fatigue but it's obvious that the Bayern machine is not functioning at all. Three draws, and that is including the UEFA game, showed that something is not firing. Perhaps this break coming up will help out or perhaps it won't.

On a positive note...at least Toni scored. At least Bayern did not get shut out.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FCBinNYC » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:14 pm

Toni actually scored twice! The lineman, however, proved that he doesn't know a goal or offside from his ass! I don't understand why the Bundesliga hasn't gotten on the goal line video replay train, it seems to be working out pretty well in England. This is really frustrating, 2-1 at halftime would've made for a very different 2nd half. I couldn't even bring myself to watch the 2nd half, the game was on delay here in America so I found out the score and fortunately didn't have to continue the torture. I'm assuming the refereeing continued to be as patently horrible as it was in the 1st.
That being said, as soon as I saw the starting lineup I knew we were going to be in for a rough day. Playing defensive midfield is the reason why Altintop left Schalke in the first place, so I knew that wasn't going to work out. As for Kroos, I have to wonder why he got a start instead of Sosa. In a big game like this, I personally would've gone with the former Argentinian league champion over the teenager, based solely on experience. But what do I know?
I really hope the DFL works something out with their TV deal to give their UEFA Cup teams some time to rest. If this game were tomorrow instead of today the result wouldn't have been nearly as lopsided, simply because we wouldn't have had to send out a makeshift side. I'm thinking mostly about Van Bommel when I say that, we really could've used his positioning skills today. I'm angry and rambling so I'm going to stop, let's just hope Van Buyten doesn't suck in the next games since Lucio is out.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:34 pm

Van Buyten always sucks. And I take back what I said about Podolski. he is a piece of crap.
HOWEVER, it was probably all just down to fatigue.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:35 am

Mirage wrote:Van Buyten always sucks. And I take back what I said about Podolski. he is a piece of crap.

LOL!!! :lol: Now, don't post that on his Myspace page or he'll delete you from his friends list.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Next

Return to Bundesliga