You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-04-21] VfB Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who's going to win the match between Stuttgart & Bayern?

A) Bayern will win
90%
B) It'll end in a draw
10%
C) Stuttgart will win
No votes

Total votes : 10

Postby SNAKE » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:38 pm

Look lets drop the subject and lock the topic, I dont want to go into a heated debate with anyone, you can all just say what you want, its not gonna make much difference anyway, cause if you honestly think that a pile of trash like Rooney is or will be a great player, im sorry your outta your minds, I agree with FanOfBayern though only about Giggs,Ronaldo and Vidic and also about Pizarro doing a lot to the team, but Lucio is more of a dender than Rio. Btw Mark leave the dribbling to the midfielder like Ronaldo , Ronaldinho and Schweinsteiger and leave the scoring to Makaay, Eto'o and Shevchenko. Also I doubt that you even saw how Villa nor Rooney actually plays and Paddy, its not Rooney who creates the chances its Ronaldo and Giggs and even Scholes like FanOfBayern said Man Utd strenght is the wings they create hell lots of space just the 2 of them and feed the strikers who ever will be. I dont think Im gonna bother to reply in this topic.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:22 pm

I'm just going to paste these 2 links and shut up about this subject. These are the match ratings that Makaay got compared to other strikers, and in the Champions League (where Makaay's goal ratio is higher)

http://www.kicker.de/fussball/bundesliga/topspieler/saison/2006-07/topspieler_position/4/topspieler_verein/0

http://www.kicker.de/fussball/bundesliga/topspieler/saison/2005-06/topspieler_position/4/topspieler_verein/0

This shows that our best striker is at best average in the Bundesliga, whereas Rooney is considered one of the best attackers in the Premier League (which in turn is considered a superior league).
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby buluuu » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:43 pm

rooney...um......he has so much feedings from the midfield but scores not as many as chances he had!!! i can't say he is worse or better than our strikers!! cos' they can't be compared.....wat bayern's lacking is the creation of chances for the strikers!! i bet if rooney played for team in place of podolski, he would also has such fcuking performance like podolski had!!

in my opinion, we urgently need to improve the midfield combination, and none of the offence' s as well as defence' s (provieded that ismael is available to hv the 3 centre defenders)business.
buluuu
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Van Bommel in clear over elbow

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:35 am

The German FA (DFB) have decided not to take action against Bayern Munich's Mark van Bommel over an incident in Saturday's game at Stuttgart.

The Dutch midfielder aimed an elbow at opponent Pavel Pardo, who did not react at all.

The referee did not notice the incident, and although no contact was made, television pictures clearly show an attempted block on the part of Van Bommel.

"Since Van Bommel clearly did not touch his opponent, it is possible that he intentionally halted the movement of his arm (before making contact)," explained the DFB.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Bundesliga