You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-04-21] VfB Stuttgart vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who's going to win the match between Stuttgart & Bayern?

A) Bayern will win
90%
B) It'll end in a draw
10%
C) Stuttgart will win
No votes

Total votes : 10

Postby diegis » Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:08 pm

pathetic performance. :-#
at least we have chances of winning a trophy next season ..UEFA Cup
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:17 pm

supr4king wrote:pathetic performance. :-#

we have chances of winning the UEFA CUP ? who says so ? :lol:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:19 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:

if we sign some class players in summer we have some chances.. who knows :)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:25 pm

supr4king wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:

if we sign some class players in summer we have some chances.. who knows :)

You mean players like Hamit Altintop?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby soccerkyle » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:40 pm

if we sign some class players in summer we have some chances.. who
knows :)[/quote]

How will be able to sign some class players if we dont qualify for CL no one willl want to play here next season unless we pay more money
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:42 pm

MUTU wrote:You mean players like Hamit Altintop?

:lol: no
i mean players like Van Der Vaart, Toni, Ribery, Huntelaar but im sure they would prefer a team who plays in Champions League and not Bayern. ](*,)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby diegis » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:45 pm

soccerkyle wrote:
supr4king wrote:if we sign some class players in summer we have some chances.. who
knows :)

How will be able to sign some class players if we dont qualify for CL no one willl want to play here next season unless we pay more money

well then Mr. Rummenigge & Mr. Hoeness should add some extra money for wages and transfer if they dont wanna see Bayern an average team in Bundesliga.
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dracus » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:09 pm

supr4king wrote:
soccerkyle wrote:
supr4king wrote:if we sign some class players in summer we have some chances.. who
knows :)

well then Mr. Rummenigge & Mr. Hoeness should add some extra money for wages and transfer if they dont wanna see Bayern an average team in Bundesliga.

I think they are happy with our 'Average' team in the europe status.Those bastards :!:
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:10 pm

That was a disappointing result. I had hoped that they would play better, but I guess the team has already thrown in the towel and they just want to get the season over with and go on vacation.

Santa Crap has got to go. He doesn't want to play for Bayern and he has made that clear with his comments and his play. Why Hitzfeld likes him, I simply do not know. He's deadwood and he needs to be cut off.

As for the rest of the players, well I'm not going to waste my time posting because it would be basically a repeat of what Mark said but I had to say something about Santa Crap because he ticks me off.

Hopefully, and I do mean hopefully, this lost combine with the lost to Milan will be the kick in the butt that the management needs to see that they need to get players who want to play and win. They need creative players and not players who just want to sit back and do nothing. Granted, they said that they have a team that is capable of winning, and I do believe that, but they got a bunch of deadwoods on the team that really don't have the desire to win. I don't care if they get a well-known player, just as long as he wants to play hard and win, or an unknown player who simply has the desire and wants to show that he can make a difference, they simply need to get some desire in that team. Desire just doesn't exist only in the bedroom, it exists in everything one does.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:00 pm

Pathetic. It's full on rebuilding mode for Bayern. Scrap this season and break the bank over the summer.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SNAKE » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:37 am

Well you guys can attack the team all you want now that the season is over but dont attack the players directly like Roque Santa Cruz etc, this isnt an individual team, we dont have the Ronaldinho's or the Messi's or the Essien's but we DO have a capable team withtheir main strenght is teamwork (Tnx to Ottmar Hitzfeld) but unfortunatley this has been (like I said after the Dortmund match in Jan) the worst ever Fc Bayern season in history, which even Oliver Kahn admitted that he has never experience Bayern in this position before, as for Roque, Im sure that he already gave his intentions to leave and thats his aim for the future and I respect it, but the only problem to the blame for his way below par performance drop is due to constant injuries and lack of 1st team opportunities. Im sure everyone did their best, lets move on and our top priority is that we need to fill the gap that Ze Roberto, Ballack and Deisler left, which proved that its Bayern's weakness, that theres no squad depth, unfortunatley we dont have the publicity and fame as other major clubs in Europe (In transfer reason) so we cant buy full grown stars, so we have to relay on making stars on our own with the help of the reserve team or youth team. As for this season's view, Magath screwed us from the begining till the end sure he won both the league and the cup in a row for two season and signed Ismael, Van Bommel, Van Buyten and Podolski, but thats life, no use crying now. Im sure next season will be better even if we go to the Uefa Cup and have nothing but players like Altintop, Schaludraff and Sosa, I for 1 will still be supporting them all the way. Dont count Bayern out yet especially when Beckenbauer is in charge of the club, We have fallen in 1 season and we get up better than ever in the next! (Atleast I HOP SO! :D )

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:15 am

Well said SNAKE, it's the team that counts, but the players need to also play well individually, else you'd get nowhere. You can't just get 11 random men from around the world and develop great teamwork with them and expect them to play good football.

As regarding us playing in the UEFA Cup and still supporting Bayern, I have this to say: Let the gloryhunter fans leave, and let the true fans stay. We will still be behind our team, cheering them on.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SNAKE » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:42 pm

MUTU wrote:Well said SNAKE, it's the team that counts, but the players need to also play well individually, else you'd get nowhere. You can't just get 11 random men from around the world and develop great teamwork with them and expect them to play good football.

As regarding us playing in the UEFA Cup and still supporting Bayern, I have this to say: Let the gloryhunter fans leave, and let the true fans stay. We will still be behind our team, cheering them on.

True but WHO THE **** SAYS THAT WE DONT HAVE CLASS PLAYERS!!? (sorry about the caps) We do have great indviduals, we have from Oliver Kahn till Roque Santa Cruz all worldwide pros. who always do their best for the club or country and yet they arent paid as other players like monkeyboy Drogba, overrated Franky Lampard and the supposly as the spicegirl Beckham said "the next Pele" Wayne "**** off ref" Rooney. As for individuals we dont have Ronaldinho or Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo BUT we DO have Bastian Schweinsteiger(one of the best talented midfielders in the country and the world) we got Phillipp Lahm(1 if not THE BEST left back in the world) we got 1 of the best Goalkeepers in Germany or in Europe's history(sure he is old now) that with his great experience and Leadership are an important asset to us. Do I need to say more?? The only reason that these dont shine as much Cristiano Ronaldo and Co. is that because we dont have enough publicity, the small publicity we had was WHEN we got to the 99 nightmare final and when we got to the 2001 heaven final, that was the only time we were truely recognized greatly. As for the Uefa Cup we can have Magath to blame for that atleast Hitzfeld DID help us to get to a European Competition, if it was Magath we would end up worse.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:16 pm

SNAKE wrote:True but WHO THE **** SAYS THAT WE DONT HAVE CLASS PLAYERS!!? (sorry about the caps)

Everyone... lately even Hoeness and Hitzfeld. It's pretty obvious that we miss individual talent when you look at teams like Barcelona, Manchester United, Chelsea etc. They are head and shoulders above us now. When we won it in 2001, we did it through great teamwork, but also individually we were way better compared to now. Do we have any player that compares to Effenberg? Any player that compares to Elber? Any player that compares to Kahn in 2001?

This is arguably the worst set of players I remember donning the Bayern shirt.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SNAKE » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:32 pm

That maybe true but the better players always go to the bigger clubs, you cant expect for example Ribery to come to Bayern if he has the chance to go to Man Utd, Chelsea or Real Madrid. 1) Better wages 2) Better publicity 3) A good reason to show yourself more in a bigger stage or club. I never expected players like Ronaldinho to come to Bayern and I never will. Also you really think that Rooney is better than any of our players???? We never found the ideal replacement for Effenberg and I doubt that we will, Ballack was good but not to HIS level and Makaay is almost as good as Elber (maybe more or less) there is not much difference. Who I really miss apart from Effenberg and Basler is Paulo Sergio.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga