You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-10-30] Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:30 pm

1. FC Union Berlin will win
33%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
67%

Total votes : 3

Re: [2021-10-30] Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:36 pm

MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:40 pm

Great! Be prepared for another great day.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:41 pm

2:1 for the City Boyz
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:47 pm

We win this by playing football in Berlin and being actually on the pitch. Last night we weren't at Borussia Park at all.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby America USA » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:10 pm

Anything less than three points and the fans should be very upset.

I don't care as long it's a 2-1 or 4-3 win but Bayern must come out of this game with a win simple!
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:08 pm

Fénix wrote:We win this by playing football in Berlin and being actually on the pitch. Last night we weren't at Borussia Park at all.

Yeah but the werent motivated yesterday in a evening lights game, vs a opponent of name in the buli with something on the line.. Union Berlin isnt more attractive :P
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:42 pm

Also a team we struggle against… And a must win one… If we lost it‘d be a huge crisis, I assume it won’t happen though, unless we decided to regularly not play after yesterday…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:58 pm

I have a hard time believing after yesterday, it will be a convincing win on saturday. I hope they prove me wrong, but i just have my doubts. From 4 games against them, we won 1.. drew 3..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:31 am

Exactly and I think a game like Wednesday will leave its marks and stick with you… That - Pokal exit aside - is the thing people in here play down too much…

"Oh yeah they don’t care about Pokal" - either way, it was FIVE… Five…
We shouldn’t concede 5 goals in TEN games, but in one?
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:26 am

One of those draws came with this line up

Neuer, Stanisic, Martinez, Boateng, Sarr, Kimmich, Musiala, Coman, Dantas, Müller, Choupo Moting

I rate every away game in Bundesliga as a difficult one, but there is nothing in particular about Union Berlin that I fear.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:04 pm

Union is known for a little tight stadium with a great crowd, that for instance can push them over a limit that can hurt Bayern if they are not in it for 100%..

And i agree with you #12.. going out of the cup can happen, even if you have a day off.. but 0-5 is not a day off anymore, its literally Arbeitsverweigerung. Shit like that can happen with a smaller team of name, but this just can not happen for FC Bayern and everything it stands for tbh. And we tend to have some of those over the last years.. 4-1 vs Hoffe, 5-1 vs Frankfurt, now 5-0 vs BMG..

EDIT: Nagelsmann said at the PK that he wont rotate because of bad performances ( well what else should he say if he doesnt want to shoot the confidence into the ground ) but he also said Upa might get a rest since he played much, but he also could play.. Gore is doubtful etc since he has some kind of wound at his ankle from a kick he got.

Let Musiala start atleast and put Kimmich on the bench at the start and put in Sule for Upa.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

[2021-10-30] Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:53 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Union is known for a little tight stadium with a great crowd, that for instance can push them over a limit that can hurt Bayern if they are not in it for 100%..

And i agree with you #12.. going out of the cup can happen, even if you have a day off.. but 0-5 is not a day off anymore, its literally Arbeitsverweigerung. Shit like that can happen with a smaller team of name, but this just can not happen for FC Bayern and everything it stands for tbh. And we tend to have some of those over the last years.. 4-1 vs Hoffe, 5-1 vs Frankfurt, now 5-0 vs BMG..

EDIT: Nagelsmann said at the PK that he wont rotate because of bad performances ( well what else should he say if he doesnt want to shoot the confidence into the ground ) but he also said Upa might get a rest since he played much, but he also could play.. Gore is doubtful etc since he has some kind of wound at his ankle from a kick he got.

Let Musiala start atleast and put Kimmich on the bench at the start and put in Sule for Upa.
I REALLY think I‘ve bettered at least A LITTLE, but the things that got (and honestly still GET) me so worked up about Gladbach are
- that we KNOW how they play and we still are surprised EVERY GODDAMN TIME and concede very early…
- that we had something to make up for… Our pride was kicked in the nuts in January by Kiel… And then we put on an even more embarrassing display…

Well, I honestly think we cannot play worse than on Wednesday so it’s only uphill from here
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:26 pm

The only lackluster game from the recent future i can remember, was that 2-1 defeat at Mainz last season, but that was a tad better as wednesdays game. Only game besides those 2, was a 0-3 home defeat against, you guessed it, BMG AGAIN. I've never seen Bayern that bad in a home game before.

But yeah, worse shouldnt be possible.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Evan van Essen » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:45 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
America USA wrote:Suddenly this game has become must win for many reasons.

Drop Goretzka and Pavard and one of Coman/Musiala must start.

Random Thought: Maybe Omar Richards should be rewarded for his previous good play and start again. That would encourage our squad players that despite there being certain "guaranteed" starters, selection based on Merit is still possible. Will also send a message to the "starters" that you can't take your playing spot in the XI for granted (unfortunately I'm recommending setting this example at Davies' expense!)

All back four who started yesterday out... As I posted further up...
Dont think that is making us more likely to win though

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Evan van Essen » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:54 pm

Rotating a whole squad because we lost really hard isn't the way to win the next game. I agree some players need to be put on the bench but u can't simply play a whole new team and expect them to be better than a team that before the pokal game was exeptional. Feel like some people are taking this to far. Sure we lost and not by a bit. Sure we were humiliated bit its not that this one game proves we're shit. If u lose ur believe in the team u support because of one bad loss, then maybe dont support them at all. Sure u can be mad and demand some sort of "punishment" but it surely isn't the best way to go about this.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga