You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The crucial third spot

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Postby Miss Dangerous » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:15 pm

Paddy wrote:
SweetLeisha wrote:We do play worse than them. Managers have to face who we are now. IF we get the 3rd spot, they may not do things what happen now.So UEFA Cup is not so bad.

UEFA cup isn´t bad its a disaster...can u imagine REAL teams like milan, barca, man utd, liverpool play in uefa cup? I sure don´t...

If you can`t imagine these teams play in the UEFA cup! then, you can`t imagine Bayern play there too! `cause we are nothing less than them!

I`m Arabic, and we always say that you might hate something that turns to be good for you! so, I think that was good for us that we will play in the UEFA Cup instead of the Champions league! `cause this was the reason why we bought Ribrey and Toni and rebuild our amazing Red team \:D/
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bundesliga