You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[1/03/08] Schalke vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win the match ?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:37 pm

Schalke win
No votes
Draw
No votes
Bayern win
100%

Total votes : 2

[1/03/08] Schalke vs Bayern Munich

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:37 pm

Schalke vs Bayern
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:09 pm

You can watch the match live on your pc on these channels:

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?match ... art=sports
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:05 pm

Is sopcast down? It has not worked for me for about a week...anyone knows any other online resource to watch the game??????????????
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:24 pm

walter wrote:Is sopcast down? It has not worked for me for about a week...anyone knows any other online resource to watch the game??????????????

download tvu player from here: www.tvunetworks.com and then go here
http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?match ... art=sports and select tvu under goltv

edit: since myp2p is very busy you won't be able to visit the site so just search for the channel no 65217 named football under the ALL tab and you can watch the match.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:38 pm

FT Score: Schalke 04 0-1 Bayern Munich

Scorers: Klose 14'

Overall good performance by Bayern. 10 minutes from they were under pressure a lot but managed to hold on for the victory :D
Fabulous pass from Schweinsteiger to Ribery who setup Klose for the goal. Van Buyten also played well and hit the post with a header 2 meters away from goal.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:41 pm

Here is the goal of Klose

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby FCBinNYC » Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:09 pm

I had a great time watching this game, I found it to be pretty absorbing. That was a silly goal from Klose, good thing there's plenty of beer in Munchen to keep that belly in goal-scoring form! But seriously I'm glad he ended his Bundesliga drought, now maybe people will stop criticizing for a bit and he can just play some footie!
Ribery was predictably back to his old tricks, as evidenced by the goal. The rest of the team is cool, but you have to love Ribdog for getting the ball to people in those spots. Him, Altintop and Schweini all on the field at the same time was kind of a revelation for me, they dominated that first half with Micho backing them up. (I guess Ze was injured?) If Van Bom actually gets a 4 game ban for his retardation last week, we might see more of this lineup and I would be fine with that. If it can get us our first win away at Schalke in 10 years, then surely it can get us a win at home to Karlsruher next week! (Or away at Anderlecht for that matter.)
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:02 pm

thanks for the links, Mackoy, I was able to watch the second half from CCTV 5 at www.tvtuga.com, but I'll definitely try get TVU soon. I used to have it but it stop working and I deleted it.

I agree with FCBinNY about having Altintop, Schweini and Ribery in the field and drop for once the two CDM approach. Hopefully we'll get two see more of it.
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby haj » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:06 am

Only 1:0 - only, because shoulb be 2:0 or 3:0. We have to score more goals when we have so good chance (Van Buyten), but now I'm very happy that we get 3 points. This is most important.

Great match by Demichelis - Micho was everywhere! I guess, he didn't make any mistake, his tackles was perfcet, excellent performence. He has shown that he is the best defender FC Bayern right now. And I'm glad of this because I always like him.

Of coruse Ribery was very good - his pace, acceleration are amazing. What can I write about him? Everyone knows that he is top class player and he has confirmed this yesterday.
haj
Hey, I'm new here!

Return to Bundesliga