You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-09-28] SC Paderborn vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:30 pm

SC Paderborn 07 will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 2

Re: [2019-09-28] SC Paderborn vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:58 pm

#12 wrote:Could you BE more biased?

Coutinho is just as unproven as Havertz

You accuse people of bias by showing your opposite bias? Interesting.

Coutinho has played higher profile matches than Havertz, and has played well in them. He IS more proven.

That said, Coutinho has already failed at Inter and Barcelona, and has said goodbye to his teammates on several occasions. Havertz has not failed anywhere so far, and is still playing for the club that gave him his professional debut and who'd love to keep him if possible.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby zozon » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:10 pm

Saying goodbye to your teammates from several teams makes you a... unloyal/dressing room concern/flop player? :?
Robben changed 4 teams before coming to Bayern... at the age of 25.

I dont see how can one make an argument for Havertz if he is still at the first big club?
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[2019-09-28] SC Paderborn vs Bayern Munich

Postby DiegoForlan » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:23 pm

Coutinho is just as unproven as Havertz... Some guy was dicking around a half a year ago about Loserpool and whatnot... And Coutinho is a BIG FAIL at Barca and not yet a hit at Bayern... For a wage never seen before in Germany... But I guess you couldn’t see it with how hard you are in love with him...

Coutinho is not as close as unproven as Havertz is, that’s facts, not an opinion, Liverpool is an amazing club, with arguably the best coach atm, and he valued him, and literaly did all he could for Couthinho to stay, that says a lot. He literaly just said the good things about the deal and you are trying to provoke the guy out of the blue, everything you wrote was just a foreplay for the final provocation.

Havertz is not as proven, Coutinho’s salary is big and the fee required is huge, he’s talented as hell, and a superstar, if he can revive his career, he’s an improvement. Havertz is a big talent, younger, but a bigger gamble, and not as versatile as Cou.

But both are indeed excelent options, and a huge improvement as long as Muller stays on bench and they play.
DiegoForlan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:10 pm

MUTU wrote:

Coutinho is just as unproven as Havertz

You accuse people of bias by showing your opposite bias? Interesting.

Coutinho has played higher profile matches than Havertz, and has played well in them. He IS more proven.

That said, Coutinho has already failed at Inter and Barcelona, and has said goodbye to his teammates on several occasions. Havertz has not failed anywhere so far, and is still playing for the club that gave him his professional debut and who'd love to keep him if possible.

Well the premise was about high profile clubs... And bar a good year at Liverpool Coutinho hasn’t really even been a starter at any high profile club... So yes, maybe by your pedantic standards I made a bad statement... Doesn’t change the facts though...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:12 pm

DiegoForlan wrote:

Coutinho is just as unproven as Havertz... Some guy was dicking around a half a year ago about Loserpool and whatnot... And Coutinho is a BIG FAIL at Barca and not yet a hit at Bayern... For a wage never seen before in Germany... But I guess you couldn’t see it with how hard you are in love with him...

Coutinho is not as close as unproven as Havertz is, that’s facts, not an opinion, Liverpool is an amazing club, with arguably the best coach atm, and he valued him, and literaly did all he could for Couthinho to stay, that says a lot. He literaly just said the good things about the deal and you are trying to provoke the guy out of the blue, everything you wrote was just a foreplay for the final provocation.

Havertz is not as proven, Coutinho’s salary is big and the fee required is huge, he’s talented as hell, and a superstar, if he can revive his career, he’s an improvement. Havertz is a big talent, younger, but a bigger gamble, and not as versatile as Cou.

But both are indeed excelent options, and a huge improvement as long as Muller stays on bench and they play.

It’s not a provocation given the immense bias he’s shown here... As you said, IF he can revive his career... He’s not a three time Balon D winner ffs
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:29 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:02 pm

I was on wedding at the time of the game, just saw it now, and what I think of the game..

I knew that Paderborn will be somewhat overperforming against us, because I was impressed with them playing against Herta and Wolfsburg. They are trying to play the right way every time on the pitch - they are playing good football, but they are missing the final pass and finishing in the final third. Despite the loss, we saw that they know how to play. The fact that Bayern was up only 0-1 after the first half really motivated them in the second 45 minutes.

On our game, I think that Coutinho and Gnabry were our best players on the pitch. A great, motivated and in form Cou is the reason why Bayern will be the only contender for the Bundesliga title instead of one OF the contenders this season. For more than that we need better players in other positions. Coman is looking even faster and sharper this season and at one point of the year I think that his finishing was a lot better, but after this game I'm not so sure about it. Also, Serge needs to learn how to finish with his left foot, because his and our overall finishing is a big problem and we should solve it before it's too late.

Thiago is the guy who I want to see bringing his form from the last season, because he's clearly not playing at the same mark at the moment, but maybe the last season was his peak. Kimmich looked good this time, at least his defending was excellent in my eyes. Neuer didn't have a chance to save the second goal, because they were like 8 or 9 people in front of him and he saw the ball very, very late.

Overall, I'm fine by our play - we've got the 3 point and time to focus on Tottenham now.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Previous

Return to Bundesliga