You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Record numbers flock to Bundesliga

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Record numbers flock to Bundesliga

Postby Miss Dangerous » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:14 pm

German domestic football is in rude health judging by Wednesday's news that Bundesliga season ticket sales have reached an all-time high, according to the owner of the German Football League (DFL).

Wolfgang Holzhauser says the Bundesliga will be watched by 377,161 season-ticket holders next season compared to the previous water-shed mark of 372,535 in 2005.

"The interest in football, within an increasingly broad population, continues to benefit from the effects of last year's World Cup," said Holzhauser.

Borussia Dortmund lead the way with an impressive 50,000 season-ticket holders for their Signal Iduna Park stadium, which has a capacity of 81,266.

The second highest number is at Schalke 04 (43,935) while German giants Bayern Munich have 37,000 season-ticket holders.

Source: Hindustan Times
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Record numbers flock to Bundesliga

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:14 am

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:
Source: Hindustan Times

wow...Indian newspaper talking about Bayern Munich!!
Awesome.. :)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:08 pm

See! I get you information from around the globe :mrgreen:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:08 pm

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:See! I get you information from around the globe :mrgreen:

Thanks Miss!!..You are the best...:D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:25 pm

Welcome fanOfBayern! I`m glad that you read my posts :D
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to Bundesliga