You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-09-11] RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:30 pm

RasenBallsport Leipzig will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
14%
Bayern Munich will win
86%

Total votes : 7

Re: [2021-09-11] RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:25 pm

We are looking GOOD. Unstoppable even.

Hats off JN =D> =D> =D>
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:25 pm

Relegation
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:26 pm

Fuck you Maxim, you destroyed my perfect prediction. :x

Great match, fantastic counter attacking football by Bayern and great display overall.

10th title is arriving come in May 2022.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:32 pm

Conceding possession and ruthlessly hitting them on the counter was perfect. I don’t mind Pavard playing defensively to make up for how aggressively Nagelsmann has Davies playing, basically an asymmetric back 3 in possession, Davies damn near playing as a winger with Sané sitting in the half space instead.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby vtotheinay » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:32 pm

what an upset. leipzig has a better squad than us, but we were able to persevere and defeat goliath today
vtotheinay
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby CiriacoS » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:32 pm

Sane MOTM for me today. He looks absolutely on fire. Offensively and defensively he is relentless. He played like he is expected, honouring the number 10 on his back.

Davies comes pretty close to Sane. Fantastic performance.

Defensively we were rock solid. I think its safe to say Upa and Lucas is our CB pairing for this season. They clocked right away. Strong on the ball, dominant in the air, beating opposition pressure easily. Very very good.

You could see that some of the guys were tired a little bit. Thank god Lewa and Muller were subbed early. That was smart decision.

This was a very difficult game away but we got the job done in a very dominant fashion. The goal conceded was a beauty - nothing could be done. Other than that and some long distance shots here and there, RBL were empty.
CiriacoS
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:35 pm

Sane is on a very good run. The LW change seems beneficial for him, I hope he builds on this form.

Stanisic was a good catch. Very good.

Naggelsman football is interesting. I'm very satisfied from what I'm seeing even if it's way too early but the football we are playing and the players are already in order therefore my expectations are very high for the rest of the season.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pittbay » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:36 pm

Davies and Sané look so improved from last season, that could make a huge difference. And of course Musiala is a revelation. this attack is downright scary.
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:36 pm

Musiala MOTM for me.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby America USA » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:37 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:We are looking GOOD. Unstoppable even.

Hats off JN =D> =D> =D>

Still too early to label this team unstoppable. The game against Barcelona will be a good examination to gauge where JN is at as the Bayern coach.

Anyway I think we were a bit Lucky with that first penalty given because IMO it was very soft and if that was given against Bayern I would be very unhappy to say the least.

Good performances from the guys overall. The defense still doesn't look 100% solid but it's getting better. Sané is having a great time on the LW right now. Musiala is a special player and I hope he gets more starts as the season progresses.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:40 pm

Guys, for the ones who think it was a soft given one or not a penalty at all, learn what fucking counts as handball..

Anyway.. Sane is showing what we want to see from him, being a danger on offense and working like crazy to the back. Only thing i could hold against him today is that missed chance he completely fucked up haha..

Musiala is just a big bag of awesomeness. You never know what he pulls out his sleeve next.. Man this guy is going places, just like i said. Stay humble.

Muller and Lewa getting early rest was good. Just had hoped Kimmich would get some aswell..

Nice win, but the result is much clearer compared to what it actually was.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:41 pm

Now with Leipzig out of the title race, it's up to Dortmund to stay in touch with Bayern, how pathetic is that. Seriously, you look incredible strong and confident and it must be frustrating and boring playing shitty teams one match day after another knowing that you'll win the league by 15 points or so. I'm absolutely not a fan of a super league or so by you deserve much better than this shithole of league.
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Evan van Essen » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:49 pm

Great watch. I am not going to say to much, but i do think sabitzer had a bad first match. But then again what can you expect he's been here a few days and was subbed on. Still hope he shows more in a few games. Overall i enjoyed the game, on to barca.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:53 pm

Evan van Essen wrote:Great watch. I am not going to say to much, but i do think sabitzer had a bad first match. But then again what can you expect he's been here a few days and was subbed on. Still hope he shows more in a few games. Overall i enjoyed the game, on to barca.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk

I think he actually played quite well, he came in and slowed the game down/ broke up play with some monster challenges, flooring Mukiele and Szoboszlai. No card and he frustrated his former teammates while preventing rhythm
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby zozon » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:55 pm

He almost even scored, so with everything that sherpthederp said - how is that a bad first match is beyond me.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga