You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-04-03] RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:30 pm

RasenBallsport Leipzig will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
33%
Bayern Munich will win
67%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2021-04-03] RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:08 pm

MUTU wrote:
MUTU wrote:Now that the match is finished, can anyone please tell me why Kalle was wearing a pasta strainer as a face mask? Did he join the church of the flying spaghetti monster?

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Can't see tweet? Click here!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Lahmies » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:10 pm

#12 wrote:
Lahmies wrote:
#12 wrote:They’re murdering us...

that's a weird way to describe us winning 1-0 but you do you.
Are you watching?

...anyways, we won. regardless of how well or badly we played, i don't say a team is getting murdered unless they're losing by at least 3 goals. that's why I said it's weird, but you do love your hyperboles.
Lahmies
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:52 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:And Nagelsmann still can't register an important win in his coaching career.
Starting without a proper cf
Leaving Konate warming the bench .. another weirdo ; I don't want him ever near Sabner Strasse
You don't like Flick, Tuchel or Nagelsmann... Yeah, sorry buddy, Kovac is not coming back.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:02 pm

fcnrz wrote:
MUTU wrote:And Nagelsmann still can't register an important win in his coaching career.

The lack of good game changers in his squad is showing when they play good teams. They are doing many things right but the lack of quality is evident especially on the wings and the ST position

Btw EMCM was useless after the 70th min should have subbed him off. Hard win but lets take it also the lack of depth at the RB and midifeld position is showing in games like this.
Was he better before the 70th?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:07 pm

Lahmies wrote:
#12 wrote:
Lahmies wrote:[quote="#12"]They’re murdering us...

that's a weird way to describe us winning 1-0 but you do you.
Are you watching?

...anyways, we won. regardless of how well or badly we played, i don't say a team is getting murdered unless they're losing by at least 3 goals. that's why I said it's weird, but you do love your hyperboles.[/quote]Why? I F we had conceded, I‘m sure we would’ve lost - the run if play was suffocating... So I think calling it that was ok...

BUT: we defended WAY better than lately... And with a little luck didn’t concede... It’s not undeserved... But it was lucky nonetheless...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:55 pm

When Real Madrid get outplayed and grind out an ugly 1 goal win (2018) they deserved to win, Champion mentality, more quality blah blah blah

When Bayern Munich get outplayed and grind out an ugly 1 goal win we don't deserve to win, got lucky and only win because the opponent didn't have quality

#Doublestandards
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:07 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Starting without a proper cf
Leaving Konate warming the bench .. another weirdo ; I don't want him ever near Sabner Strasse
You don't like Flick, Tuchel or Nagelsmann... Yeah, sorry buddy, Kovac is not coming back.
Kovac is fighting for the league title in France but he is now in the past.
Him is not coming back or maybe he does a Jupp like Herr Hoeness said... who knows?!

I wish Flicks stays cause I like continuity but if he does not I would like to welcome back Ten Hag
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DiegoForlan » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:47 am

We won, we did a better job today, their chances never looked dangerous, i think if the game was 180 minutes long, they wouldn't score, it's just funny how weak some of you are, we win a game 1-0,with solid defending, not wasting chances, and most of you complain, you will never be happy with Bayern or any club in the world if you want every game to be a walk in the park, if you were a fan of any other club this season, except maybe City, your hair would turn grey by now.
DiegoForlan
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby America USA » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:20 am

DiegoForlan wrote:We won, we did a better job today, their chances never looked dangerous, i think if the game was 180 minutes long, they wouldn't score, it's just funny how weak some of you are, we win a game 1-0,with solid defending, not wasting chances, and most of you complain, you will never be happy with Bayern or any club in the world if you want every game to be a walk in the park, if you were a fan of any other club this season, except maybe City, your hair would turn grey by now.

Now you and I both know it's not most of us but a select someone that's complaining, isn't it? :lol:
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:38 am

I can't believe how good RB Leipzig's pressing was. Unfortunately for them they don't have clinical players up front.

But I'd love to see Nagelsmann coaching Bayern at some point. In fact he should be our #1 target whenever Flick decides to leave which will hopefully not be anytime soon [-o<

We were focused and solid in defense and Lucas Hernadez was one of the main reasons for that. However we had a very hard time dealing with RBL's pressing and Boateng's absence was surely a big factor for this. You just can't have it all :)
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:02 am

I crunched some numbers and realised that we could mathematically win the Bundesliga on Tuesday 20th April. That dream scenario would allow Bayern to heavily rest players on 24th April ahead of a potential CL semi-final 1st leg, with no match between the 1st and 2nd legs. We'd be able to play our heavy pressing game against Manchester City, providing that we get past PSG of course (otherwise all this is moot).

For us to win the Bundesliga on 20th April is not easy though. Of course we'd need to win the 3 Bundesliga matches. That would leave 4 matches left in the season and Leipzig would need to be at least 13 points behind (though to be honest 12 is enough because of our massively better goal difference). For that to happen, they need to drop 6 points in 3 matches, so either 2 losses or 3 draws in their next 3 matches, while we'd need to win all 3.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:05 am

YlonenXabi wrote:I can't believe how good RB Leipzig's pressing was. Unfortunately for them they don't have clinical players up front.

But I'd love to see Nagelsmann coaching Bayern at some point. In fact he should be our #1 target whenever Flick decides to leave which will hopefully not be anytime soon [-o<

We were focused and solid in defense and Lucas Hernadez was one of the main reasons for that. However we had a very hard time dealing with RBL's pressing and Boateng's absence was surely a big factor for this. You just can't have it all :)
He started without a proper attacker...
Very nice of him
Danke Julian
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:09 am

ramsej84 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:I can't believe how good RB Leipzig's pressing was. Unfortunately for them they don't have clinical players up front.

He started without a proper attacker...
Very nice of him
Danke Julian

The expectations were that we wouldn't start with a proper striker either...
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:36 am

ramsej84 wrote:He started without a proper attacker...
Very nice of him
Danke Julian

???

It's not like Poulsen is Lewandowski or Haaland

Poulsen has scored 5 BL goals in 24 matches. Last season he scored 5 too.

Sorloth has scored 3 BL goals in 22 matches

Nagelsmann tactics are brilliant. He just lacks quality players to take RB Leipzig to the next level. And he is doing pretty well if you ask me. Last year they reached the CL semi finals after beating Tottenham home and away. Then they outplayed Cholo's Atletico and eventually lost to PSG.

And let's not forget they lost Timo Werner who was their most important player. And they signed Szoboszlai who hasn't even played yet due to injuries

Nagelsmann's work with Leipzig is absolutely brilliant =D> =D> =D> =D>
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:45 am

Paulsen can be used as a target man ... opening spaces for the mdf
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga