You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-09-14] RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:30 pm

RasenBallsport Leipzig will win
33%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
67%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2019-09-14] RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:24 am

MUTU wrote:Those highlights miss the last chance of Suele as well as 2-3 great chances that fell to Gnabry in the first half who completely fluffed them with terrible first touches, despite being put through 1 on 1 against Gulácsi.

The penalty was fair. Lucas Hernandez was too aggressive and determined there, and he cost us a penalty conceded. This is a perfect example where too much aggression/determination/heart is not a good thing.
I saw Serge 's mistakes... and Sule's chance at the end...

Re Lucas.... but I couldn't see any contact... why was not the var consulted as it was done in our pen call also involving Lucas?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:27 am

ramsej84 wrote:Re Lucas.... but I couldn't see any contact... why was not the var consulted as it was done in our pen call also involving Lucas?

Take a read at https://www.wahretabelle.de/forum/elfme ... isonId=314
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:32 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Re Lucas.... but I couldn't see any contact... why was not the var consulted as it was done in our pen call also involving Lucas?

Take a read at https://www.wahretabelle.de/forum/elfme ... isonId=314
For me it was not a pen as much as it was not ours.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:34 am

For me the decision was correct. Lucas Hernandez clearly catches Poulsen's leg without making any contact with the ball. It's true that Poulsen is 'looking for it', but Lucas was rash there.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:36 am

MUTU wrote:For me the decision was correct. Lucas Hernandez clearly catches Poulsen's leg without making any contact with the ball. It's true that Poulsen is 'looking for it', but Lucas was rash there.
I agree there, yes he rushed ... and that was a mistake
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:37 am

We were the better team, we deserved to win, the penalty was once again taken away from us(stupid referees and VAR), Kovač after Nagelsmann saw what was going in the first half failed to adapt to the Leipzig's 2nd half changes and that's once again an evidence he incapable of adapting and changing tactics during the match, instead of that, Niko took a cautious approach because that's what he is - always playing safe.

Thiago was invisible and in some situations horrible where he made giant mistakes that luckily didn't lead to RBL goals. Gnabry was also very poor yesterday, but I'm not surprised. We definitely lack finishers in our team. If we don't have 3-4 other players apart from Lewandowski who can finish our actions and score goals, we have some biiiiiiig problems.
And that's what we have in the last few years. Lewandowski alone far from being enough although I really have high hopes he can surpass his record 30 league goals in his career and move this record up to 35-37 goals.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:38 am

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:For me the decision was correct. Lucas Hernandez clearly catches Poulsen's leg without making any contact with the ball. It's true that Poulsen is 'looking for it', but Lucas was rash there.
I agree there, yes he rushed ... and that was a mistake

Poulsen definitely makes the most of it, because Lucas touches the leg on which there wasn't any body weight (Poulsen's leg was not touching the ground at all), but it is contact on the player, without any contact on the ball.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:40 am

Fénix wrote:Thiago was invisible and in some situations horrible where he made giant mistakes that luckily didn't lead to RBL goals

One of his mistakes did lead to RB Leipzig's goal. He lost the ball needlessly with a ridiculous pass straight to a Leipzig player. It's no wonder he was given a match rating of 5, the worst rating on the pitch.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Jorge » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:39 pm

MUTU wrote:
Fénix wrote:Thiago was invisible and in some situations horrible where he made giant mistakes that luckily didn't lead to RBL goals

One of his mistakes did lead to RB Leipzig's goal. He lost the ball needlessly with a ridiculous pass straight to a Leipzig player. It's no wonder he was given a match rating of 5, the worst rating on the pitch.

Indeed. Ironically, Whoscored still gave him 7.0, the 3rd highest among all Bayern players (which proves one more time how biased to certain players and fv[ked-up Whoscored is)
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby r10 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:43 am

ramsej84 wrote:Can't find the full match hl
http://livetv.sx/dex/showvideo/746455_leipzig_bayern/

MUTU wrote:How did we not score??
S... happens.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Poland