You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-09-23] Karlsruher SC vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

The result of the match between Karlsruher & Bayern will be...

A) a Bayern win
93%
B) a draw
7%
C) a Karlsruher win
No votes

Total votes : 14

[2007-09-23] Karlsruher SC vs Bayern Munich

Postby tracylynn » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:06 pm

This game is very important because it occurs on my b-day. :D So, since the game is one my b-day I am predicting a win.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2007-09-23] Karlsruher SC vs Bayern Munich

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:27 pm

tracylynn wrote:This game is very important because it occurs on my b-day. :D

Really!?! Image how old will you be?
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:30 am

I will be 22.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ballattack » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:44 am

"a Bayern win" 8)
Ballattack
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:48 am

tracylynn wrote:I will be 22.

Damn you're old!

hahah j/k :)
you know what? I don't think you are telling the truth and I'll prove it. :wink:

anyway I think that this match is a little bit tricky, Karlsruher is unpredictable, they beat Stuttgart two weeks ago, Bayern should not understimate them.
FC Bajern

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:17 am

tracylynn wrote:This game is very important because it occurs on my b-day. :D So, since the game is one my b-day I am predicting a win.

My birthday is only two days later :) Actually, it will be my lucky birthday since I will turn 25 on 25th September.

I'm looking for a win against Andy Goerlitz's team!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:51 am

MUTU wrote:
tracylynn wrote:This game is very important because it occurs on my b-day. :D So, since the game is one my b-day I am predicting a win.

My birthday is only two days later :) Actually, it will be my lucky birthday since I will turn 25 on 25th September.

Though it is early, have a wonderful birthday, Mark. :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:29 am

tracylynn wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Though it is early, have a wonderful birthday, Mark. :D

You too :D
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mirage » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:41 pm

Aww happy birthday to you both!

This should be easy. Lets knock in at least 4 and get some confidence. I want Podolski to score, get him some confidence, and Toni, if he's fit. Oh, Ribery hasn't scored for a while.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:40 pm

Let's change the name of this thread to Bayern supporters Birthdays
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:15 pm

FC Bajern wrote:Let's change the name of this thread to Bayern supporters Birthdays

:roll:
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:17 am

tracylynn wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:Let's change the name of this thread to Bayern supporters Birthdays

:roll:

FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:43 pm

God forbid if a thread just gets a little off-topic for just a moment. Geez!! Talk about getting their underwear in a knot over a little thing. :roll:

Back to the topic, as of today, 8 people have predicted that Bayern will win this Sunday. That's interesting. I guess no one is thinking about how tired the team might be on Sunday since they have a UEFA Cup game today. I'm just hoping that no one comes back injured. This team does not need any more injuries.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:34 pm

I really don't care if a thread gets out of topic anymore, I just wrote what I thought and dind't try to make a big deal, that could have been a joke if you thught about it.
FC Bajern

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:15 pm

Happy early birthdays all around! I've never seen Karlsruher play, but we have to win this. I'm sure Kahn will be extra-inspired to keep a clean sheet against his only other club, plus after the UEFA Cup tonight I'm sure the team will keep the momentum going. This is a long stretch of games here, if they let tiredness get to them enough to not beat promoted teams, they might as well pack it up and go on holiday now!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bundesliga