You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-02-29] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:30 pm

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 1

Re: [2020-02-29] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:07 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:We haven’t gotten a good Bundesliga player in six years unless I’m forgetting someone obvious. Maybe we would be better off without the Rodes and Rudys.

You might be tripping :P I understand your point, but even discounting Arsenal-grown Gnabry, there's Goretzka (arguably), Süle (most definitely) and Kimmich (okay, 2. Bundesliga :mrgreen: ).
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:11 pm

Right, forgot Gnabry. I knew such a comment was bound to embarrass me. :P Although in my defence rumour has it we had an agreement with him before he came to the Bundesliga.

I would not consider Süle and especially Goretzka players we couldn’t do without or ones we can’t have gotten similar quality players for similar prices from different leagues. Süle’s price tag was more or less fair at the time and Goretzka came on a free so he really doesn’t count (Real Madrid wanted him iirc, he still chose us so clearly it was not money making the decision for him).
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:24 pm

Might argue for Pavard as well...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:40 pm

Also not cheap though.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:03 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:We haven’t gotten a good Bundesliga player in six years unless I’m forgetting someone obvious. Maybe we would be better off without the Rodes and Rudys.
Gnabry?
We got Gnabry from Arsenal lol

Kimmich we got cheap.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aaaaaa » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:19 pm

Oh come on, our team has massively benefited being the top dog in BL, why the hell would we want to make other teams stronger
Last edited by aaaaaa on Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aaaaaa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby aaaaaa » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:21 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Right, forgot Gnabry. I knew such a comment was bound to embarrass me. :P Although in my defence rumour has it we had an agreement with him before he came to the Bundesliga.

I would not consider Süle and especially Goretzka players we couldn’t do without or ones we can’t have gotten similar quality players for similar prices from different leagues. Süle’s price tag was more or less fair at the time and Goretzka came on a free so he really doesn’t count (Real Madrid wanted him iirc, he still chose us so clearly it was not money making the decision for him).

You think if oil dictator was in charge of Schalke we would have goten him for free, no way; you see the problems we have getting Sane
aaaaaa
I'm a chatterbox!

Previous

Return to Bundesliga