You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-02-29] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:30 pm

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 1

Re: [2020-02-29] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Postby Effenberg777 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:23 pm

We used the word "son of a bitch" in a banner today. This is not normally our language, but would not be worth mentioning per se. Such and similar words are used quite often during a soccer game. You can ask the fans of Borussia Dortmund, for example, who are titled every game as "BVB Whores Sons" or stop at Timo Werner. Alternatively, in your own club with Uli Hoeneß or Oliver Kahn, who were often badly insulted.

The word became a big topic only when this word, among other things, was used to exacerbate the polemical way of criticizing the Hoffenheim model and its protagonist Dietmar Hopp. At this point, it must also be noted that we have always articulated our criticism of this in a different way. Mr. Hopp, among other things, by using background noise, which caused pain to some BVB supporters, turned the spiral considerably further and started a private war with various fan scenes. Over several escalation stages, this led to the DFB sports court banning BVB fans from visiting the away game at Hoffenheim for two games. The DFB has broken its word to refrain from collective penalties in the future. Even if the punishment does not concern us and the topic of hop is not so relevant to us, we see this as an attack on fan rights in general. It is an affront to us that we cannot leave unanswered.

You don't have to approve of the wording, but there was no alternative for us, as this is the only way to get the necessary attention.

In the future, if you want to interrupt or interrupt football matches whenever such insults are expressed in the bleachers, you will no longer be able to play a game over 90 minutes. The interruption today was just excessive and absurd. Football remains dirty - fans remain rebellious - Against collective punishments - Fuck you DFB!

SUD KÜRVE
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

[2020-02-29] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:02 am

Great, so they learned nothing after all. Ban them now.

The ONLY way to get attention? And they think it’s going to make some sort of difference? Small-minded people.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Lukas » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:48 am

The ultras do love a protest don't they? Especially in Germany. I mean do they even enjoy watching football? If it isn't a protest about Hoffenheim/Leipzig/Wolfsburg's ownership it's about any match that isn't on a Saturday, especially the dreaded Monday games. Then there's the random "Scheiss DFB" chants and banners for no apparent reason.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:23 am

IsiahRashad wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:Tolisso with a gorgeous little assist and Goretzka with the cool finish. Nice

Man, watching I remember watching his Instagram story before the season when he was training his long passing - first with his right and after that with his left leg, I swear his passes were pinpoint in 9 of 10 cases. His passing is super underrated and he naturally fits the AM role, but sadly he won't be used many times at this position in Bayern.

I really hope he can reintegrate into the squad before the end of the season, if he can recover his form his passing range is a major asset to the team. Probably the second most accurate long ball player behind Thiago.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:46 am

pyrasur wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:Dude, you are smoking Crack. If NFL fans did this to Jerry Jones every week there would be shootings and stabbings in Dallas.
The NFL and Americans got butthurt over a guy kneeling, we don’t have thick skin lol

Completely agree. I am not a fan of the kneeling during the national anthem, though I can understand in this social media reality TV world we live in now that people have to troll for attention.

I feel in a sense that people in the forum are falling for America USA’s trolling. First of all he completely mischaracterizes the 1st Amendment, which protects people’s free speech from the government, but there’s no 1st amendment that says you can go to a football stadium and act like a douchebag and not expect to be removed. You just won’t go to jail. Which I feel is an issue in Europe that I disagree with but that’s their issue.

I’m glad that Bayern condemned these “fans”. Disgusting and embarrassing behavior. I hope the club follows through and takes action to make sure these guys don’t have the opportunity to ruin the game for everyone else.

Okay, so...

1.) Kneeling is trolling for you?

2.) I think this IS a case for the courts - I don’t know if they'll go to jail but it'll cost them... Would that be an offense that would definitely put you to jail in the US?

And on a totally different note

3.) what‘s your take on all the pardoning and circumventing of C&B by Trump? (Probably better suited for the American users thread...)
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:50 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Great, so they learned nothing after all. Ban them now.

The ONLY way to get attention? And they think it’s going to make some sort of difference? Small-minded people.

I stated it elsewhere, the cause might not even be unjust... It’s the way they staged their protest that‘s unacceptable... And the idiots didn’t even get that everyone is now talking about these words and dumb Bayern supporters instead of how the DFB in fact broke their promise...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Machiavellico » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:49 am

America USA wrote:It’s amazing how the same users here who are weeping their hearts out for a rich billionaire getting insulted then turn around to gang up and cyber bully (re: name calling “animal”) another person online just because he disagrees with them and said “something offensive”

—————

A Rich man was called a Son of a whore and the referees stop the match over this? Spineless. If the fans were saying racist chants or throwing flares then I would completely understand stopping the game but just because a few morons were calling a rich old man mean things lead to a 20 minute halt is pathetic.

Those ultras should’ve been ignored and the match continued because only 10 minutes were left anyway. Giving them so much attention is just want they like and this farce could’ve been avoided if the referee had been less sensitive about a rich dude getting offended. I guess the referee will get a salary bonus for doing the “right thing”

—————

As for the match itself, probably the best Bayern display in the BL this season. The team did a great job in RL9’s absence.

I can't believe I'm reading this on this forum. So it only stops being okay if the insult is targeted at people of colour, but not at rich people, yes?
So if you're black and they're chanting stuff about your skin ban everyone and stop the game, but if you're white and rich fuck you, cause you got money and it's okay, you can take it
Mate, seek help. You desperately need it. As much as the great minds that did this shit today

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:09 am

Machiavellico wrote:
America USA wrote:It’s amazing how the same users here who are weeping their hearts out for a rich billionaire getting insulted then turn around to gang up and cyber bully (re: name calling “animal”) another person online just because he disagrees with them and said “something offensive”

—————

A Rich man was called a Son of a whore and the referees stop the match over this? Spineless. If the fans were saying racist chants or throwing flares then I would completely understand stopping the game but just because a few morons were calling a rich old man mean things lead to a 20 minute halt is pathetic.

Those ultras should’ve been ignored and the match continued because only 10 minutes were left anyway. Giving them so much attention is just want they like and this farce could’ve been avoided if the referee had been less sensitive about a rich dude getting offended. I guess the referee will get a salary bonus for doing the “right thing”

—————

As for the match itself, probably the best Bayern display in the BL this season. The team did a great job in RL9’s absence.

I can't believe I'm reading this on this forum. So it only stops being okay if the insult is targeted at people of colour, but not at rich people, yes?
So if you're black and they're chanting stuff about your skin ban everyone and stop the game, but if you're white and rich fuck you, cause you got money and it's okay, you can take it
Mate, seek help. You desperately need it. As much as the great minds that did this shit today
Jummmmmm what if a black person is also rich, is it ok to insult him? [Thinking deeply]

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:15 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:19 am

5 is harsh on Baumann. He pulled off a wonderful save on Goretzka amongst others.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:23 am

Machiavellico wrote:

—————

—————

For your information I’m white of German descent :lol:

Ok before making a clinical diagnosis (“seek help” can be interpreted as meaning go to a psychiatrist) over the internet about someone you don’t know and will probably never meet in real life slow down a little.

Have you ever been cussed at in real life? If the answer is yes then I guess the next question is what did you do about said “bad words” hurled at you?

Did you punch the person swearing at you?
Did you start crying because someone sweared at you?
Did you swear the person back?
Did you just walk away from the situation thinking that it is just some words and carry no effect whatsoever in how you live your life?

If you choose option 4 then congratulations you would not feel the need to censor/silence people cussing at you because it doesn’t bother you. The Hoffenheim owner should be pretty much used to jealous people name calling him by now. Being called a son of a bitch by a nobody IRL would piss me off but I would most likely ignore the random clown and go about my life. If a group of people greeted me with signs saying I’m a son of a bitch at my workplace then I yes I surely would feel intimidated but as long as there were no threats of physical harm (for example something like “You’re gonna die mofo” or “Kill this son of a bitch”) I would most likely ignore my detractors. That’s how my dad raised me. Words don’t stick to your body and should be considered irrelevant unless there’s an implication of violence behind the words, then you call the cops.

Also I still don’t get it how you fail to see racism as not being significantly more egregious than this. Racism towards Black players is based on a biological fact (being of a particular race/ethnicity) that the player can do nothing about. Black players are born Black and can do nothing about it so to insult someone for something they don’t have control over nor can change is considerably worse than calling a rich folk bad things. A rich man can become poor and vice versa but a person cannot change the color of their skin not their ethnic composition. Plus Black people were historically colonized/enslaved by people of lighter skin tones from Europe so there is a huge historical and societal stigma behind racial abuse of Black players. So a few nobodies called Hopp a SOB. That’s so sad! At least he can go back to his billions and not give a damn about what total strangers jealous of his wealth think about him.

The referee/DFB/DFL blew things out of proportion. Those ultras got exactly what they wanted, namely attention. If the game had continued and the ultras were ignored (no cameras showing the away end and security quietly evicting the guilty individuals) then this would never even make the news. That 20 something minute halt and the passing session that followed thereafter was farcical.

All of this was very avoidable if the stadium security did their jobs correctly before the match (checking for Banners and flares) and during the incident (if somehow a banner was smuggled in then quietly caution the guilty people and if they continue then evict them out of the arena) then this whole thing could have been avoided. If the referee doesn’t stop the play then no one even notices what is happening and the “protest” of the Bayern ultras never becomes a talking point and no one remembers it in wake of Bayerns’ amazing on field display. Truth be told I didn’t even know until the 1st stoppage that something was wrong.

The ultras succeeded in getting what they wanted: Attention.

This is my honest opinion on the subject. You can definitely disagree with my viewpoint but calling me names just for thinking these banners were redundant and not as egregious as other acts makes you no better than the “animalistic” ultras you claim to loathe so much. Also if I need to “seek help” for my views then I think it’s your professional responsibility to direct me to the appropriate recourse to seek said help.

This is my final post on this matter. Please feel free to quote my posts made in this thread ad nauseam in other totally unrelated topics to claim the moral high ground or to gain brownie points with certain users and continue to act like high school cliques. Congratulations for being right on an online website :wink:
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:36 am

Machiavellico wrote:

—————

—————

What about rich black people?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:37 am

MUTU wrote:5 is harsh on Baumann. He pulled off a wonderful save on Goretzka amongst others.

These grades are obviously not objective...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:43 am

America USA wrote:
Machiavellico wrote:

—————

—————

For your information I’m white of German descent :lol:

Ok before making a clinical diagnosis (“seek help” can be interpreted as meaning go to a psychiatrist) over the internet about someone you don’t know and will probably never meet in real life slow down a little.

Have you ever been cussed at in real life? If the answer is yes then I guess the next question is what did you do about said “bad words” hurled at you?

Did you punch the person swearing at you?
Did you start crying because someone sweared at you?
Did you swear the person back?
Did you just walk away from the situation thinking that it is just some words and carry no effect whatsoever in how you live your life?

If you choose option 4 then congratulations you would not feel the need to censor/silence people cussing at you because it doesn’t bother you. The Hoffenheim owner should be pretty much used to jealous people name calling him by now. Being called a son of a bitch by a nobody IRL would piss me off but I would most likely ignore the random clown and go about my life. If a group of people greeted me with signs saying I’m a son of a bitch at my workplace then I yes I surely would feel intimidated but as long as there were no threats of physical harm (for example something like “You’re gonna die mofo” or “Kill this son of a bitch”) I would most likely ignore my detractors. That’s how my dad raised me. Words don’t stick to your body and should be considered irrelevant unless there’s an implication of violence behind the words, then you call the cops.

Also I still don’t get it how you fail to see racism as not being significantly more egregious than this. Racism towards Black players is based on a biological fact (being of a particular race/ethnicity) that the player can do nothing about. Black players are born Black and can do nothing about it so to insult someone for something they don’t have control over nor can change is considerably worse than calling a rich folk bad things. A rich man can become poor and vice versa but a person cannot change the color of their skin not their ethnic composition. Plus Black people were historically colonized/enslaved by people of lighter skin tones from Europe so there is a huge historical and societal stigma behind racial abuse of Black players. So a few nobodies called Hopp a SOB. That’s so sad! At least he can go back to his billions and not give a damn about what total strangers jealous of his wealth think about him.

The referee/DFB/DFL blew things out of proportion. Those ultras got exactly what they wanted, namely attention. If the game had continued and the ultras were ignored (no cameras showing the away end and security quietly evicting the guilty individuals) then this would never even make the news. That 20 something minute halt and the passing session that followed thereafter was farcical.

All of this was very avoidable if the stadium security did their jobs correctly before the match (checking for Banners and flares) and during the incident (if somehow a banner was smuggled in then quietly caution the guilty people and if they continue then evict them out of the arena) then this whole thing could have been avoided. If the referee doesn’t stop the play then no one even notices what is happening and the “protest” of the Bayern ultras never becomes a talking point and no one remembers it in wake of Bayerns’ amazing on field display. Truth be told I didn’t even know until the 1st stoppage that something was wrong.

The ultras succeeded in getting what they wanted: Attention.

This is my honest opinion on the subject. You can definitely disagree with my viewpoint but calling me names just for thinking these banners were redundant and not as egregious as other acts makes you no better than the “animalistic” ultras you claim to loathe so much. Also if I need to “seek help” for my views then I think it’s your professional responsibility to direct me to the appropriate recourse to seek said help.

This is my final post on this matter. Please feel free to quote my posts made in this thread ad nauseam in other totally unrelated topics to claim the moral high ground or to gain brownie points with certain users and continue to act like high school cliques. Congratulations for being right on an online website :wink:
How about scope reticles showing Hopp a week ago?

You DO realize this was just the final level of escalation?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:19 pm

MUTU wrote:5 is harsh on Baumann. He pulled off a wonderful save on Goretzka amongst others.

He also refused to play the ball long, which indirectly resulted in at least 1 goal and multiple chances.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga