You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-02-29] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:30 pm

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 1

Re: [2020-02-29] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:57 pm

Hakara wrote:Don't get the whole mentality of a few of you here. There are dickheads in every country, every culture, at every point in time of human existance. You're not special, your country is not exempt.

I didn't really mind how they handled the situation, was afraid it might be worse and the game to be cancelled alltogether. I get the sentiment of those with the banners, be it our fans, bvb or whatever, but as long as we're humiliating them on the field that's all that should matter.

What sentiment, really? They’re welcome to protest billionaires in football if they like, although I think the Bundesliga needs it, but what they did wasn’t a protest.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:58 pm

Guys, go read Flashscore's live commentary for the last 10 minutes. :lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:05 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Guys, go read Flashscore's live commentary for the last 10 minutes. :lol:
So good lol
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Hakara » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:05 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Hakara wrote:Don't get the whole mentality of a few of you here. There are dickheads in every country, every culture, at every point in time of human existance. You're not special, your country is not exempt.

I didn't really mind how they handled the situation, was afraid it might be worse and the game to be cancelled alltogether. I get the sentiment of those with the banners, be it our fans, bvb or whatever, but as long as we're humiliating them on the field that's all that should matter.

What sentiment, really? They’re welcome to protest billionaires in football if they like, although I think the Bundesliga needs it, but what they did wasn’t a protest.

Exactly that, billionaires in football. I'm not agreeing with the way it was done.
Hakara
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Norway

Postby America USA » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:07 pm

bastos80 wrote:
I wanna see you respond to someone calling you a dickhead with wanting to fuck their underage sister in real life.
In my country, contrary to you calling us all pansies, "dickhead" or "Schwachkopf" is appropriate to call someone as ignorant as you.
I'm sorry if I rustled your jimmies. Take care.

#Murica

Oh my I rustled you’re feathers too it seems that you felt the need to bring up your sisters’ “legality” to somehow claim an online win :lol: :mrgreen:

I suggested remedial measure instead of cry about “these fans are not true fans” and contended that the referee/authorities were weak for stopping the game for a few banners. But you got your knickers in a twist and got all Butthurt over it!

———
Coming back to the match and the topic at hand

My opinion: Stopping the match was unprofessional and childish. If the banners were so egregious then the security should have moved in quicker if the away fans refused to oblige. The offenders should’ve been evicted and banned from all Bayern games by the DFL.

Plus Hoffenheim must check all away fans before the match because this seems like a recurring problem for them.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:07 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Guys, go read Flashscore's live commentary for the last 10 minutes. :lol:
Got a link?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lahmies » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:08 pm

anything to prove that you're a REAL MAN, amiright? :P
Lahmies
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:08 pm

Hakara wrote:Exactly that, billionaires in football. I'm not agreeing with the way it was done.

It’s a fair thing to protest but in my opinion they didn’t protest anything this time around, just insulted.

Glad you don’t agree with they way it was done though. :cheers:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Hakara » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:08 pm

#12 wrote:
Got a link?

https://www.flashscore.com/football/germany/bundesliga/
Hakara
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Norway

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:08 pm

America USA wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
I wanna see you respond to someone calling you a dickhead with wanting to fuck their underage sister in real life.
In my country, contrary to you calling us all pansies, "dickhead" or "Schwachkopf" is appropriate to call someone as ignorant as you.

#Murica

Oh my I rustled you’re feathers too it seems that you felt the need to bring up your sisters’ “legality” to somehow claim an online win :lol: :mrgreen:

I suggested remedial measure instead of cry about “these fans are not true fans” and contended that the referee/authorities were weak for stopping the game for a few banners. But you got your knickers in a twist and got all Butthurt over it!

———

My opinion: Stopping the match was unprofessional and childish. If the banners were so egregious then the security should have moved in quicker if the away fans refused to oblige. The offenders should’ve been evicted and banned from all Bayern games by the DFL.

Plus Hoffenheim must check all away fans before the match because this seems like a recurring problem for them.

You're means you are
Your means your
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:09 pm

America USA wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

#Murica

———

Not really needed for a "win", since you're pathetic enough already ;)
Must feel good for you to also have rustled my feathers with that :D Between what I said to you and what you said to me are still levels, pal.
Last edited by bastos80 on Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:09 pm

I wasn't on this thread (thank god lol) for the match as I wanted to focus on Zirkzee's performance. Have to say I'm impressed in his post-play, but he needs to work so much harder on the ball. The goal, by general measures, was pretty lucky.

Also impressed by Flick's by fielding a proper CF instead of Gnabry, Müller or anyone else. The correct solution to a missing key player is to always, always field a similar player rather than fielding the next best player who can vaguely play in the same position. But pretty much all of us already discounted Zirkzee as an option since he's way too far in credential from Gnabry or Müller. Huge credit to Flick.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby America USA » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:15 pm

I see the Germans are watching each other’s back and still obsessed with me. I love how these crybabies won’t stop quoting until they have the last word and “win”

Ok Bastos and #12 you “win” by popular vote. MUTU will send you your online trophy for being sensitive and having more likes. Now continue taking to yourself about how much of a moron you think I am.

#Obsessed :lol:
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Hakara » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:17 pm

Give it a rest man, you're only making yourself look worse.
Hakara
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Norway

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:17 pm

America USA wrote:I see the Germans are watching each other’s back and still obsessed with me. I love how these crybabies won’t stop quoting until they have the last word and “win”

Ok Bastos and #12 you “win” by popular vote. MUTU will send you your online trophy for being sensitive and having more likes. Now continue taking to yourself about how much of a moron you think I am.

#Obsessed :lol:

No one us obsessed with you... I've realized how big an ... you are a while ago... This was merely directed at a guy who once dared to criticize me for my English and deemed me unsuitable for my job while being unable to speak his own language...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga