You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-02-29] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:30 pm

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 1

Re: [2020-02-29] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Postby America USA » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:47 pm

sherpthederp wrote:
America USA wrote:What a bunch is sensitive pansies the Germans are :lol:

A few insensitive signs were upheld in the away end and the sissy referee stops the game for that!? I first thought the away fans threw something towards the Hoffenheim players or threw a flare on the pitch or shouting something racist towards a black player but then the commentator tells me it’s Bayern fans holding up very offensive banners/signs against the Hoffenheim boss. I started laughing at the referee as soon as I heard this.

Thank god we Americans have thicker skin and don’t stop games for mere signs. 1st Amendment rocks! 8)

Anyway, if the signs were such a problem then:
1. Screen/Search all away fans BEFORE the game to see if they are carrying anting like this.
2. If anything like this happens, the security/cops immediately evict the offenders and seize their banners/signs
3. The guilty individuals are handed at least a 1 Year ban from all games of the team they support (in this case Bayern fans banned from Bayern games)

Stoping the match in between for 20 minutes was bullshit on the match officials part.

Dude, you are smoking Crack. If NFL fans did this to Jerry Jones every week there would be shootings and stabbings in Dallas.
The NFL and Americans got butthurt over a guy kneeling, we don’t have thick skin lol

You see if something like this happened in USA the security/cops would actually do something rather than stand around and let the farce continue.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:48 pm

America USA wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
America USA wrote:BTW asshole I really love how you conveniently ignore the three measure I suggested. I guess whining and moaning is more suited to your kind than finding realistic solutions to the problem :roll:

I simply have nothing to say to them. Need a pat on the shoulder for your smart ideas?

No I need your sisters pussy for my smart ideas. Mind sending her to Virginia please you dipshit?

:lol: :lol:
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:49 pm

Guys please cut the insults towards each other. We don’t need to stoop down to that level among ourselves too.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Lahmies » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:49 pm

America USA wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
America USA wrote:BTW asshole I really love how you conveniently ignore the three measure I suggested. I guess whining and moaning is more suited to your kind than finding realistic solutions to the problem :roll:

I simply have nothing to say to them. Need a pat on the shoulder for your smart ideas?

No I need your sisters pussy for my smart ideas. Mind sending her to Virginia please you dipshit?

Go outside and take a breather, you're embarrassing yourself.
Lahmies
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:49 pm

America USA wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

BTW MUTU I’m using such language towards Bastos because he called me a dickhead first. If you’re gonna van me or delete my posts then please don’t be a hypocrite and delete his posts/ban him as well.

Just because you subscribe to his viewpoint or his views are “popular” here I hope he doesn’t get treated differently.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby Hardrade » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:50 pm

This lack of censorship has proven to be pretty fucking useful today
Hardrade
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:50 pm

America USA wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:
America USA wrote:What a bunch is sensitive pansies the Germans are :lol:

A few insensitive signs were upheld in the away end and the sissy referee stops the game for that!? I first thought the away fans threw something towards the Hoffenheim players or threw a flare on the pitch or shouting something racist towards a black player but then the commentator tells me it’s Bayern fans holding up very offensive banners/signs against the Hoffenheim boss. I started laughing at the referee as soon as I heard this.

Thank god we Americans have thicker skin and don’t stop games for mere signs. 1st Amendment rocks! 8)

Anyway, if the signs were such a problem then:
1. Screen/Search all away fans BEFORE the game to see if they are carrying anting like this.
2. If anything like this happens, the security/cops immediately evict the offenders and seize their banners/signs
3. The guilty individuals are handed at least a 1 Year ban from all games of the team they support (in this case Bayern fans banned from Bayern games)

Stoping the match in between for 20 minutes was bullshit on the match officials part.

Dude, you are smoking Crack. If NFL fans did this to Jerry Jones every week there would be shootings and stabbings in Dallas.
The NFL and Americans got butthurt over a guy kneeling, we don’t have thick skin lol

You see if something like this happened in USA the security/cops would actually do something rather than stand around and let the farce continue.

Yes, also in North Korea.

Now stop being offensive.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:52 pm

America USA wrote:BTW MUTU I’m using such language towards Bastos because he called me a dickhead first. If you’re gonna van me or delete my posts then please don’t be a hypocrite and delete his posts/ban him as well.

Just because you subscribe to his viewpoint or his views are “popular” here I hope he doesn’t get treated differently.

There’s no need for anyone to get banned and two wrongs don’t make a right. Let us just stop here.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:52 pm

Don't worry, I'm not going to ban you yet America USA. I'm just going to leave you continue embarrassing yourself further first.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:53 pm

MUTU wrote:Now stop being offensive.

Stop being sensitive.

If someone says something bad at you you respond in kind or ignore them. I’m choosing the former.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:54 pm

America USA wrote:

Stop being sensitive.

If someone says something bad at you you respond in kind or ignore them. I’m choosing the former.

I see you opted for embarrassing yourself further. OK.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Hakara » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:54 pm

Don't get the whole mentality of a few of you here. There are dickheads in every country, every culture, at every point in time of human existance. You're not special, your country is not exempt.

I didn't really mind how they handled the situation, was afraid it might be worse and the game to be cancelled alltogether. I get the sentiment of those with the banners, be it our fans, bvb or whatever, but as long as we're humiliating them on the field that's all that should matter.
Last edited by Hakara on Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hakara
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Norway

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:55 pm

I'm still pissed off Neuer didn't try to sneak a goal in.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:55 pm

America USA wrote:

Stop being sensitive.

But we have rules here. Now please stop, there are multiple warning posts asking to do so, or at the very least I will have to issue a 24 hour ban for the sake of keeping clean the match thread of a game that’s given plenty of talking points (both for what happened and the excellent football we played, not to mention Zirkzee and Coutinho).
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:57 pm

One word for ramsej: empathy
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga