You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-02-29] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:30 pm

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 1

Re: [2020-02-29] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:35 pm

That’s it then. Hopefully no point deduction.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:35 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Hardrade wrote:Schickeria did this out of fair play and good sportsmanship, to prevent further humiliation of Hoffenheim
And to give a rest to our players

Yeah, like they'd need any rest against this Hoffenheim team.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Hardrade » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:35 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:DFB is a circus act. A game becomes a kindergarten. How is this even close to racial offence ? has hopp become something of a diety ?
Thank you.
I can't imagine this happening somewhere else ...
Unbelievable...

Your inability to imagine even the simplest of situations is hardly a surprise for anyone at this point
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:36 pm

bastos80 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Hardrade wrote:Schickeria did this out of fair play and good sportsmanship, to prevent further humiliation of Hoffenheim
And to give a rest to our players

Yeah, like they'd need any rest against this Hoffenheim team.

It was already just a shooting training session anyways
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bastos80 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:38 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:DFB is a circus act. A game becomes a kindergarten. How is this even close to racial offence ? has hopp become something of a diety ?

Your problem is that they didn't stop the game when players like Torunhariga got racially abused, or what has this got to do with a racial offense?

I'm happy this is moving in the right direction and they finally pay attention to people like Hopp getting harassed for years. It's not a drastic as Gladbach's banner with Hopp in a cross hair but it goes into the same direction.
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:38 pm

@bastos would you give a little bit more detail on the banner thing? I read the last line "Hopp Hurensohn" but not the other part about the DFL.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby America USA » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:39 pm

What a bunch is sensitive pansies the Germans are :lol:

A few insensitive signs were upheld in the away end and the sissy referee stops the game for that!? I first thought the away fans threw something towards the Hoffenheim players or threw a flare on the pitch or were shouting something racist towards a black player but then the commentator tells me it’s Bayern fans holding up very offensive banners/signs against the Hoffenheim boss. I started laughing at the referee as soon as I heard this.

Thank god we Americans have thicker skin and don’t stop games for mere signs. 1st Amendment rocks! 8)

Anyway, if the signs were such a problem then:
1. Screen/Search all away fans BEFORE the game to see if they are carrying anything like this.
2. If anything like this happens, the security/cops immediately evict the offenders and seize their banners/signs
3. The guilty individuals are handed at least a 1 Year ban from all games of the team they support (in this case Bayern fans banned from Bayern games)

Stoping the match in between for 20 minutes was bullshit on the match officials part.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby bastos80 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:41 pm

America USA wrote:What a bunch is sensitive pansies the Germans are :lol:

A few insensitive signs were upheld in the away end and the sissy referee stops the game for that!? I first thought the away fans threw something towards the Hoffenheim players or threw a flare on the pitch or were shouting something racist towards a black player but then the commentator tells me it’s Bayern fans holding up very offensive banners/signs against the Hoffenheim boss. I started laughing at the referee as soon as I heard this.

Thank god we Americans have thicker skin and don’t stop games for mere signs. 1st Amendment rocks! 8)

1. Screen/Search all away fans BEFORE the game to see if they are carrying anting like this.
2. If anything like this happens, the security/cops immediately evict the offenders and seize their banners/signs
3. The guilty individuals are handed at least a 1 Year ban from all games of the team they support (in this case Bayern fans banned from Bayern games)

Stoping the match in between for 20 minutes was bullshit on the match officials part.

Yeah, fuck yes 'murica. How about you just stick to watching MLS then instead of talking bullshit without knowing the background of all of this.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:42 pm

Well then instead of your usual ad hom Why don’t you enlighten me on the background of this issue then O’ wise one?
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby bastos80 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:42 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:@bastos would you give a little bit more detail on the banner thing? I read the last line "Hopp Hurensohn" but not the other part about the DFL.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Something about the DFB not keeping their promises and Hopp still being a son of a whore.
So the first part is just the basic thing ultras complain about all year.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:43 pm

A few insensitive signs were upheld in the away end and the sissy referee stops the game for that!? I first thought the away fans threw something towards the Hoffenheim players or threw a flare on the pitch or shouting something racist towards a black player but then the commentator tells me it’s Bayern fans holding up very offensive banners/signs against the Hoffenheim boss. I started laughing at the referee as soon as I heard this.

1. Screen/Search all away fans BEFORE the game to see if they are carrying anting like this.

Dude, you are smoking Crack. If NFL fans did this to Jerry Jones every week there would be shootings and stabbings in Dallas.
The NFL and Americans got butthurt over a guy kneeling, we don’t have thick skin lol
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby aterford » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:45 pm

Schickeria behaving like children to draw attention unto themselves with their ill-informed opinions? Wow, shocking!

These guys spend more time protesting things like the color of a stripe on our shorts than our associations with Qatar and the like. The ones who wanted Kraft over Neuer. The ones who would have given Kovac a lifetime contract had they been in charge. How tiresome. All under the guise of Fankultur and "Tradition". Some clearly did not get enough attention as children.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:45 pm

1. Screen/Search all away fans BEFORE the game to see if they are carrying anything like this.

Well, I agree that the banners should be checked. In fact I think every banner should get a written licence from DFB to allow its entry in stadiums, at least to stop embarrassing situations.

That said, it happened. And the match officials and players showed a great sign that this behaviour is unacceptable; it really is.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:45 pm

Anyways, enjoy the survey, I guess. https://forms.gle/X9T9k4hv27PDA88o6
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:47 pm

America USA wrote:What a bunch is sensitive pansies the Germans are

That is what they do in here as well
Banners are checked, those found offensive are confiscated and those who manage to sneak in get removed by the Police.

The Hoffe stewards are at fault they are responsible.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga