You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-01-18] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:30 pm

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 2

Re: [2019-01-18] Hoffenheim vs Bayern Munich

Postby archymen » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:54 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
archymen wrote:
prasun77 wrote:
2nd half was very poor because it was evident players are not 100% yet winter break has just ended.

Yeah, and Hoffe didn't have a winter break :roll:
We won... deal with it...

I'm glad that we won, but I dislike nonsense comments like but it was raining tonight or that it was winter break (like this affected only Bayern, not the other team)... Bayern had a great 1st half and then they were pretty terrible on the 2nd half. No hidden "hate" on there - simply a fact.
archymen
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Borusse » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:09 pm

Eh, why are Bayern a serious football club and are winning games, it's not fair.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby tuscanybayern » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:11 pm

Am I the only one to think that Muller-James is a match made in heaven?
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:33 pm

archymen wrote:I'm glad that we won, but I dislike nonsense comments like but it was raining tonight or that it was winter break (like this affected only Bayern, not the other team)... Bayern had a great 1st half and then they were pretty terrible on the 2nd half. No hidden "hate" on there - simply a fact.

Exactly this. Bayern in the first half seemed somehow different, like we actually had a tactical plan for once. Second half was a bit more like what we've seen in many games this season.

Still I suppose it's better than 90 minutes of that, so progress.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:45 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aaaaaa » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:12 am

prasun77 wrote:We have defeated RBL,Frankfurt and Hoffe now. Please put a pause on this Kovac hate for now.

2nd half was very poor because it was evident players are not 100% yet winter break has just ended.

We need to build up on this now.

Hope RB Leipzig do their job tomorrow.

The second hald was poor cause Kovac cant make tactical adjustments; you know Hoffe also had a winter pause; the James thing is really starting to piss me off
aaaaaa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aaaaaa » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:14 am

tuscanybayern wrote:Am I the only one to think that Muller-James is a match made in heaven?

yes, he need to find a place for both James and Muller in starting 11
aaaaaa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Sensei » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:43 am

I see a lot of negative comments about our coach and team and I'm not happy. We deservedly won and my only niggle is that we didn't put the game past hoffenheim in the first half. Everyone forgets that the same team was playing City out of the park in the first half at Etihad until Sane scored that cracking free kick. They scored a goal out of nowhere and got momentum. The way football goes. Hoffenheim are a very physical team with a good trainer. I'm happy with the win and more importantly without injuries.
Sensei
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:56 am

Sensei wrote:I see a lot of negative comments about our coach and team and I'm not happy. We deservedly won and my only niggle is that we didn't put the game past hoffenheim in the first half. Everyone forgets that the same team was playing City out of the park in the first half at Etihad until Sane scored that cracking free kick. They scored a goal out of nowhere and got momentum. The way football goes. Hoffenheim are a very physical team with a good trainer. I'm happy with the win and more importantly without injuries.

Well we have a world class 10 sitting on the bench who will leave if he doesn’t get playing time, and amazingly without fail, Kovac doesn’t play him. Also Kovac is about as tactically flexible as a potato, so there’s that.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:38 am

sherpthederp wrote:
Sensei wrote:I see a lot of negative comments about our coach and team and I'm not happy. We deservedly won and my only niggle is that we didn't put the game past hoffenheim in the first half. Everyone forgets that the same team was playing City out of the park in the first half at Etihad until Sane scored that cracking free kick. They scored a goal out of nowhere and got momentum. The way football goes. Hoffenheim are a very physical team with a good trainer. I'm happy with the win and more importantly without injuries.

Well we have a world class 10 sitting on the bench who will leave if he doesn’t get playing time, and amazingly without fail, Kovac doesn’t play him. Also Kovac is about as tactically flexible as a potato, so there’s that.
Three points in the bag...
11 players can start.
Next time James starts and somebody else will sit it out
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby longeleven » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:35 am

aaaaaa wrote:
tuscanybayern wrote:Am I the only one to think that Muller-James is a match made in heaven?

yes, he need to find a place for both James and Muller in starting 11

Thiago as 6, James as 8 and Mueller behind Lewa is cool.

Actually James is the most creative one in Bayern squad at the moment, he is the one can convert a normal pass from out of no where to an assist.

Watching him holding the ball inside the box and dragging Hoffenheim's defenders, compare to Mueller and Lewa, is another level :D
longeleven
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:08 am

ramsej84 wrote:https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1086381932483612672?s=19

They might as well not held that Schickeria banner underneath even though they tried to cover up parts of it. This organisation is a real embarrassment to the club. I would never want to be associated with them.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:36 am

soul-railgun777 wrote:The game is not over but you've been talkin mad shit about Kovac when a lot of you are just acting like those crazy colombian James fanboys.
It is entirely unargeable that James is a better and more valuable player than any of Gnabry, Coman, Goretzka or Müller. Regardless of the result against Hoffenheim, permanently benching James is stupid AF.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby prasun77 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:04 am

Reg Winter break: Can you guys apply common sense for once?

We outplayed hoffenheim in first half in second half we ran out of steam because we are just back from a long winter break.

Hoffenheim were shit throughout the match they only got a look in because of our misplaced passes and our reduced stamina.

So yes hoffenheim were also affected by the winter break and it shows..those turds lost 3-1 at their home to us.

Think for once before bullshiting about Kovac. if the sun doesn't rise tomorrow some of you guy s will say "that's because Kovac is not tactically flexible". He is not the best coach in the world but there are other teams who have mourinho,emery,jardim etc.i.e finished or dumb managers be calm.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:21 am

Yes, and those teams win nothing

Do you want to be a part of that group?
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga