You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-09-28] Hertha BSC vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:30 pm

Hertha BSC will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 2

Re: [2018-09-28] Hertha BSC vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:02 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Pretty sure you've said the same BS in every game so far this season.

So I'm not buying it, sorry.

What I said "in" other games is about as much on the topic as is pastrami... It’s still true...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby banter23 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:28 pm

aterford wrote:
banter23 wrote:
boring and wrong analysis

Appreciate that brilliant insight. Forum wouldn't be the same without users like this.

This forum lost it's brilliance already after #12 first showed up
banter23
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:29 pm

banter23 wrote:
aterford wrote:
banter23 wrote:
boring and wrong analysis

Appreciate that brilliant insight. Forum wouldn't be the same without users like this.

This forum lost it's brilliance already after #12 first showed up

No need to worry, I'll make drawings for you to match your cognitive abilities! ;)
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nhanphan1990 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:10 pm

America USA wrote:(When Bayern are winning games) - #12 - “Oh it is a shitty league, BL sucks anyway, Weak teams and no one to challenge, flat track bullies... blah blah blah”

(When Bayern are NOT winning games) - #12 - “Can’t even win in a shit league, Will get relegated to the EL, Spanish Clubs will rape us, XYZ Coach/ABC player is not Bayern material... yada, yada, yada”

There’s no winning with this guy. Dunno how fellas in real life put up with you after so much pessimism coming from yourself!
I don't think he can be pleased with the performance even when we win the CL. Hell, I don't think he'll be happy even if we repeat the same consecutive run during the 72-74 era.

Offering zero tactical analysis, resorting to showering negativity in every post-match cmt; that's how he rolls.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It is not the strong one that wins, the one that wins is strong.

Franz Beckenbauer
nhanphan1990
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Achilles » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:04 pm

A week before Kovac was fine, now he is crap... Things and "opinions" only in the Bayern world...
Kovac only problem is his status, he can't put aside Robbery as permanent bench options where they truly belong, can't force the _turnover_ machine Boateng to a sub-role and he rotates so early and prematurely because he is afraid and wants to keep everybody happy but the heavy and early rotation destroys our momentum and playing style.

As soon as Kovac takes charge and acts like a true boss there won't be a problem.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:15 pm

#12 wrote:As I said to you yesterday, that’s ridiculous... They wouldn’t have scored if your conditions were true AND they'd get 3 days to do so...

Also, games in which we won't score are still pretty obvious... Knew it after 15 mins...

Look, this is the final straw that broke the camel's back that forced my hand into handing you an official warning due to persistent violation of rule #17. Change your ways as we can't tolerate this anymore.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:30 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:As I said to you yesterday, that’s ridiculous... They wouldn’t have scored if your conditions were true AND they'd get 3 days to do so...

Also, games in which we won't score are still pretty obvious... Knew it after 15 mins...

Look, this is the final straw that broke the camel's back that forced my hand into handing you an official warning due to persistent violation of rule #17. Change your ways as we can't tolerate this anymore.

Be my guest, I don’t think this is wrong - for yesterday’s game...

I agree it might be partly due to motivation... However, that should still be enough to not be ridiculed... We should get an occasional shot on goal without having to rely on coincidence... There’s no urgency in our game regardless of opponent... That’s the biggest problem...

Also, how is stating players are losing on purpose not negative?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:41 pm

nhanphan1990 wrote:
America USA wrote:(When Bayern are winning games) - #12 - “Oh it is a shitty league, BL sucks anyway, Weak teams and no one to challenge, flat track bullies... blah blah blah”

(When Bayern are NOT winning games) - #12 - “Can’t even win in a shit league, Will get relegated to the EL, Spanish Clubs will rape us, XYZ Coach/ABC player is not Bayern material... yada, yada, yada”

There’s no winning with this guy. Dunno how fellas in real life put up with you after so much pessimism coming from yourself!
I don't think he can be pleased with the performance even when we win the CL. Hell, I don't think he'll be happy even if we repeat the same consecutive run during the 72-74 era.

Offering zero tactical analysis, resorting to showering negativity in every post-match cmt; that's how he rolls.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

As opposed to the insights you shower this forum with in your infinite wisdom?

We played our B team and we were unlucky...

So what's there to analyze? I agree with MUTU in part that it’s attitude - which gives me the right to get worked up cause I get fired if I refuse to work for lack of motivation - even now... While they make a hundred times as mich at least...

The other part is also well known: our wings are shit old and make our attack predictable... What's there to analyze?
I think if our offense were up to the task the defense would stabilize - or at least be less decisive... But there’s no was to fix this with tactics alone...

However, in the current setup Sanches is a liability: his runs, impressive as they are, are useless if he further slows down transition and buildup as he did yesterday...

Enough tactical insight for you?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:04 pm

https://understat.com/league/Bundesliga

xG Hertha 1.49 Bayern 2.41
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Hardrade » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:26 pm

There’s no reason to delve into tactical analysis as the problem is on the operational plane - the coach does not use the inadequate tools for the task, and is unable to communicate to the people who set our strategic goals - the board - that he either doesn’t have required means to an end / that the end itself is unachievable in current conditions.

So, unless he assumes authority that his position naturally requires and learns to contain players beneath and the dictators above, he’s entering the world of pain soon.
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:40 pm

Hardrade wrote:There’s no reason to delve into tactical analysis as the problem is on the operational plane - the coach does not use the inadequate tools for the task, and is unable to communicate to the people who set our strategic goals - the board - that he either doesn’t have required means to an end / that the end itself is unachievable in current conditions.

So, unless he assumes authority that his position naturally requires and learns to contain players beneath and the dictators above, he’s entering the world of pain soon.

Don’t say that, if I would, they’d say it’s negative

I think you’re only partly right... It’s true, we have by no means a squad that should make it to the CL semis... That would require luck on and off the pitch... But we should still be more than able to at least score and get a draw at Hertha, to win at home against Augsburg and to generally play better...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby hgb09 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:31 am

The question is when stupid Uli Hoeness is gonna call Jupp. I’m waiting!
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:29 am

All this gloom and doom...
Are the real and barca fans doing like some in here?
They failed to win their last two games as we did...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:49 am

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:56 am

ramsej84 wrote:Any one saw this during the match?

https://twitter.com/eMiaSanMia/status/1 ... 20481?s=19
In the original club constitution, Bayern's colours were named as white and blue, but the club played in white shirts with black shorts in the first 5 or 6 years. The red color was integrated in the 70's, so I assume that they don't know a shit about our club before the 70's.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga