You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-09-28] Hertha BSC vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:30 pm

Hertha BSC will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 2

Re: [2018-09-28] Hertha BSC vs Bayern Munich

Postby Coman » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:14 pm

MUTU wrote:I disagree with all. I think Ribéry was one of the best players yesterday.

Except loosing stupid ball by waiting and trying to pass the defender instead of crossing quickly ...

No, he was, with Boateng, the worse by far.
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:14 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:I disagree with all. I think Ribéry was one of the best players yesterday. I thought my opinion was strange given that everyone was against him so I checked WhoScored where he was rated the 2nd best Bayern player, after Thiago.

He was constantly trying, and failing. Many of the others weren't even trying though. I question the team's attitude and whether they really wanted to win.
Same here...

He was at least trying...

Where was Lewa James and all?

As I said to #12 on Facebook during half time, if the players truly wanted (eg if their very own lives depended on the outcome of the match), they could've scored 8 in the second half alone.

The theory that they're taking it easy to help the marketability of the league doesn't seem so farfetched.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:15 pm

ramsej84 wrote:https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1045716010869936128?s=19

Yes, this.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:15 pm

Coman wrote:
MUTU wrote:I disagree with all. I think Ribéry was one of the best players yesterday.

Except loosing stupid ball by waiting and trying to pass the defender instead of crossing quickly ...

No, he was, with Boateng, the worse by far.

But was there ever anyone to cross to? He was waiting hoping he'd find a teammate free, but he never found one.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:18 pm

We've lost 5 points in just a few days and to be honest I think Kovac is the one to blame for it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those who blames the coach whenever something goes wrong, but his substitutions and tactics have been horribly wrong lately

You could say things were going normal yesterday and we were in control just until Boateng gifted them a stupid penalty. That penalty changed the game and Kovac had no answers for it.

Substitutions were off but what worried me most were our tactics in the last 30 min or so. The team was completely lost, all the players were occupying the same spaces, we had Lewy and Wagner on the field but had no intention on playing thorugh the wings to provide crosses.

Our own players were clueless and just kept passing the ball around until Boateng got it and played an inaccurate long pass to no one in particular
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:25 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:The positive(s):

- Gnabry was the only player that i liked tonight (though he did nothing memorable - only one good shot). I can't **** understand WHY he is not playing every single possible minute right now ? He should gain some confidence, but this cannot happen while he is sitting on the bench. First of all, Gnabry is the archetypal Kovac player: young, pacey, crafty and raw. Most importantly, however, the winger is positionally flexible and quick to adapt. Kovac LIED to him, because in August he said that Serge is going to appear in many formations, but he is mostly appearing on the bench. I can understand why he was sitting on the bench if the starting wings were Hazard,Mbappe,Neymar,Salah,Bale,Sane, etc.. - i would humbly accept the decision, but the 2018 versions of Ribery and Robben - comeone man, this is a joke.

I totally agree with this

Even though Gnabry is not putting up world class performances, he is slowly showing glimpses of a very good player on each game.

I think he could easily establish himself as a starter if Kovac stopped f*cking around and gave him the chance as he is doing with Renato.

And what I hate is that you can see on Serge's face his frustration because he knows this as well and he knows what's the Robbery/Müller situation.

:x
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:28 pm

More worryingly, why is the central midfield unable to create and score chances? Ever. One might argue for Ballack but he usually just belted it in from long range.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Coman » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:33 pm

The best news actually is another game with injured player...
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:38 pm

MUTU wrote:The theory that they're taking it easy to help the marketability of the league doesn't seem so farfetched.

I find it a bit ridiculous tbh. It's a combination of a job well done by Hertha and an off-day for us.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:18 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:I disagree with all. I think Ribéry was one of the best players yesterday. I thought my opinion was strange given that everyone was against him so I checked WhoScored where he was rated the 2nd best Bayern player, after Thiago.

Check a statistic about misplaced passes or on surrendered possession... He was very active, yes, but he sucked...

And being the best in a pile of shit still makes you part of the pile...

Misplaced passes was not necessarily his fault. His teammates were tightly marked either because the build-up was slow or because they were unable to move into space and unmark themselves. Too static. Not saying he couldn't have done better, but the circumstances didn't favour him for sure.

Granted... However, I was watching with a friend and whenever he got the ball we were sure it would soon be with an opponent... That was not all on teammates... Like chipping directly into Kraft's hands? That’s not even accuracy, it’s stupidity... This not even considering the fact he chipped every fucking ball...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:20 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

He was constantly trying, and failing. Many of the others weren't even trying though. I question the team's attitude and whether they really wanted to win.
Same here...

He was at least trying...

Where was Lewa James and all?

As I said to #12 on Facebook during half time, if the players truly wanted (eg if their very own lives depended on the outcome of the match), they could've scored 8 in the second half alone.

The theory that they're taking it easy to help the marketability of the league doesn't seem so farfetched.

As I said to you yesterday, that’s ridiculous... They wouldn’t have scored if your conditions were true AND they'd get 3 days to do so...

Also, games in which we won't score are still pretty obvious... Knew it after 15 mins...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:21 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:We've lost 5 points in just a few days and to be honest I think Kovac is the one to blame for it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those who blames the coach whenever something goes wrong, but his substitutions and tactics have been horribly wrong lately

You could say things were going normal yesterday and we were in control just until Boateng gifted them a stupid penalty. That penalty changed the game and Kovac had no answers for it.

Substitutions were off but what worried me most were our tactics in the last 30 min or so. The team was completely lost, all the players were occupying the same spaces, we had Lewy and Wagner on the field but had no intention on playing thorugh the wings to provide crosses.

Our own players were clueless and just kept passing the ball around until Boateng got it and played an inaccurate long pass to no one in particular

Without that penalty we still would’ve wound up NOT scoring...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:40 pm

Pretty sure you've said the same BS in every game so far this season.

So I'm not buying it, sorry.
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby America USA » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:49 pm

(When Bayern are winning games) - #12 - “Oh it is a shitty league, BL sucks anyway, Weak teams and no one to challenge, flat track bullies... blah blah blah”

(When Bayern are NOT winning games) - #12 - “Can’t even win in a shit league, Will get relegated to the EL, Spanish Clubs will rape us, XYZ Coach/ABC player is not Bayern material... yada, yada, yada”

There’s no winning with this guy. Dunno how fellas in real life put up with you after so much pessimism coming from yourself!
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:01 pm

America USA wrote:(When Bayern are winning games) - #12 - “Oh it is a shitty league, BL sucks anyway, Weak teams and no one to challenge, flat track bullies... blah blah blah”

(When Bayern are NOT winning games) - #12 - “Can’t even win in a shit league, Will get relegated to the EL, Spanish Clubs will rape us, XYZ Coach/ABC player is not Bayern material... yada, yada, yada”

There’s no winning with this guy. Dunno how fellas in real life put up with you after so much pessimism coming from yourself!

Again, maybe you’ll understand after the fiftieth time: it’s not pessimism, when it's always true!

What were you supposed to "win" with this game? Oh we cannot beat shot teams, how great? Are you even aware of the stupidity inherent in your post?

We didn’t even play a real team and you’re still sugarcoating this bullshit...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga