You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[15-12-07] Hertha Berlin -vs- Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

The result of the Hertha Berlin & Bayern Munich game will be a ...

A) Bayern victory
57%
B) Draw
43%
C) Berlin victory
No votes

Total votes : 7

[15-12-07] Hertha Berlin -vs- Bayern Munich

Postby tracylynn » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:02 am

This is their last regular season game before the winter break. Bayern simply need to win this game. They need to come out firing on all cylinders and they need to start scoring more than one point.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:05 am

... and i'm confident they will :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bm72 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:01 am

it's always tricky playing away to hertha, but with our backs up against the wall, I expect The Men in Red to take all 3 points !!!

HAIL BAYERN MUNCHEN !!!!!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:07 pm

beat them twice last season with a lacklustre team. surely we can do that again!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:25 pm

HT Score: Hertha Berlin 0-0 Bayern Munich

Bayern are not playing badly. Mediocre performance.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:22 pm

Again 0-0.. i don't know whats wrong maybe the players are thinking of holiday :?: Now we have the same points number as Werder, but better goal difference so we're still first
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Swellu » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:43 pm

It is clear now that Bayern need a reshuffle ! We saw just the same performance as against Duisburg just that today there was no Toni loosing balls in the attack! Hitzfeld cannot find a solution for this goal draught and I saw just the same tactics as the previous game! No playing on the flanks with players as static as a statue, not even Ribery could take a grip of what was happening on the pitch today! Where is the Bayern we saw at the start of the season?

We need a new coach!!!
Swellu
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jorge » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:40 am

The problems are clear:

1.Attacking tactics are too predictable most of the attacks run through the center and the few times they attack from the flanks it is with aerial balls. Bayern needs to split the opponent's defense otherwise Klose and Toni are useless, at the same time splitting the opponents defense will open spaces for the midfielders, either running thru or sending passes thru.

2. Ribery, Toni and Klose are completely disconnected: is it ego? I see more and more often how they don’t pass the ball to the open player and prefer to shoot instead. This is far from what we saw at the beginning of the season. With players like Schweinsteiger, Altintop, Sosa, Kroos, Podolski on the bench it is time to start rotating the starting line up everytime something is not producing results, whether that is benching Ribery, Toni or Klose, or all together; but new formulas has to implemented until the right scheme is found.

3. In this particular game they bring Podolski in with Toni injured, well he played as a midfielder most of the game, even worse: stuck to the left line all the time. Does Bayern need another midfielder? If so, is that Podolski? On the other hand knowing he has only a game to prove himself Podolski showed clear tendency to rush for the goal, including shooting from out of range, or from narrow angles when he options to pass instead, like the play in the first half with Klose completely open in front of the goal.

For me the signs are alarming, this team is falling apart rapidly because of lack of management, most can not see the crisis because good defense has kept the scores tight making Bayern to win by a narrow margin or tie, if the frustration rises I see the defenders going forward leaving huge gaps that will make Bayern vulnerable to counterattacks and bad results will start to show up more. Luckily the winter break might bring some fresh air for the second part of the season, but as today Bayern lost most of what was accomplished early in the season.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby Swellu » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:18 pm

I agree totally with you bro Jorge
Swellu
Getting the hang of it

Postby andresdonado15 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:15 pm

ok.....i agree with you......but......lets end discussing the bad recent bayerns perfomances......they will have enough time to think what they have done so far this season.....i think they will improve in the second half of the season.....

Now they know each other better than in the beggining of the season......lets see what does "The General" have preparated for us
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Return to Bundesliga