You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-04-07] Hannover 96 vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

The match result between Hannover 96 vs Fc Bayern

Hannover win
7%
Draw
7%
Bayern win
86%

Total votes : 14

[2007-04-07] Hannover 96 vs Bayern Munich

Postby SNAKE » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:27 pm

After the great win over Schalke we shouldnt have too much problem with Hannover 96. Hope we do well.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:44 pm

I voted for a win, but I think it will be a tie game. If we win there is a very good chance to finally pass Stuttgart because they play away to Hamburg next week
FC Bajern

Postby podolski4life » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:45 pm

We've been notorious for losing against supposedly weaker teams this season, but I think we'll win this time.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:59 pm

i voted for a draw, but i hope im wrong and Bayern will win :wink:
Hannover's home record this season:
13M 3W 6D 4L
Bayern's away record this season:
13M 5W 1D 7L
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:51 pm

supr4king wrote:i voted for a draw, but i hope im wrong and Bayern will win :wink:
Hannover's home record this season:
13M 3W 6D 4L
Bayern's away record this season:
13M 5W 1D 7L

Damn!!! Our away record is aweful..time to make it better..
i voted for a win.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:29 pm

this is the kinda game we tend to F**k up.
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBinNYC » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:47 pm

I think the fact that Hannover beat Bayern in Munchen earlier this year combined with the result in Milan is going to hurt Hannover's chances a lot. The boys will be out for revenge, especially psycho Van Bommel. Yes, these are the kind of games Bayern has been having trouble with all season, but one would have to think that after 2-2 in Milan that they could get at least 1 against Hannover...we shall see. Whoever comes in for Willy will be out to impress as well, that could be a boost to our defense. 1-3 to Bayern!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:36 pm

BERLIN, April 5 (Reuters) - Bayern Munich showed this week they are credible candidates to win the Champions League but do they have the consistency to challenge for the Bundesliga title?

Last weekend's 2-0 win over Schalke 04 gave them renewed hope but they will need another victory away to Hanover 96 on Saturday (kickoff 1330 GMT) if they are serious about winning the championship for a third year in succession.

Since the turn of the year, Bayern have only won consecutive league games once. Given their inconsistency it is amazing they are in fourth place only six points behind leaders Schalke with seven games left to play.

They go into the Hanover game with renewed confidence after the Schalke win and Tuesday's 2-2 draw at AC Milan that gave them a great chance of reaching the Champions League semi-finals.

Coach Ottmar Hitzfeld can recall goalkeeper Oliver Kahn and midfielder Mark van Bommel, who were suspended in Europe.

The bad news was the injury to Willy Sagnol that means the France defender is likely to miss the rest of the season. Hasan Salihamidzic will probably fill in at right-back on Saturday, with Christian Lell taking his place in midfield.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:48 pm

My prediction:

Hannover 1-2 Bayern
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kevh26 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:52 pm

depending on the starting line up, i think we could be looking at a 3-0 if pizarro plays and gorlitz, i think we'll stand a better chance, i don't really want to see lell and/or ottl playing!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:48 pm

Did you mean 0-3 "kevh26"?

I saw a dream last night that the game finished 2-2 8-[
FC Bajern

Postby kevh26 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:49 am

i did indeed, i always say scores with the higher amount of goals first regardless of the home team.... I just assume people know who i'm talking about
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bm72 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:04 pm

it's gona be a tricky game, but Bayern have to win at all costs & hope that hamburg beat stuttgart !!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:59 pm

a win ...be optimistic fellas
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:01 pm

oh and lets not forget HAMBURG OOLE, give us a win against Stuttgart :lol:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bundesliga