You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-04-07] Hannover 96 vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

The match result between Hannover 96 vs Fc Bayern

Hannover win
7%
Draw
7%
Bayern win
86%

Total votes : 14

Postby SNAKE » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:58 pm

So far its 1-1 Demichelis drawn the match still about 22/23 minutes left.
Hamburg.......1-4 Stuttgart

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:02 pm

TOR!!!! BASTI SCHWEINSTEIGER!!!!!!! 1-2!!
Schalke also scored.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:25 pm

Luckely we won, apparently all the players are thinking about Milan.

Did anyone see the goal of Schweini yet? The commentator was very impressed by it!
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBinNYC » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:26 pm

Gotta like coming from behind in the 2nd half to win it. Typical Bayern, not that there's anything wrong with that! Two well taken goals, though the tentativeness of our strikers to shoot worries me a little. What were the linesmen smoking today? Bad decisions all around. As soon as I turned the game on I saw Makaay score, but NOOOOO...oh well, 3 points in the bag, hopefully Nurnberg will beat Bremen since Hamburg got hammered...let's keep up this momentum!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SNAKE » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:28 pm

We won 1-2. Hope they are ready for Milan next!!

Line ups: Kahn - Lell, Demichelis, Van Buyten, Lahm - Gorlitz (Santa Cruz 78 ), Ottl, Van Bommel, Schweinsteiger - Makaay (Podolski 63), Pizarro

Goals: Bruggink (44) - Demichelis (53), Schweinsteiger (71)
Cards: Lell (yellow 68 ), Lahm (yellow 55) - Balitsch (yellow 42), Lala (yellow 69), Fahrenhorst (red 79)

Seems Basti scored a wondergoal.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Walls » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:30 pm

SNAKE wrote:We won 1-2. Hope they are ready for Milan next!!

Line ups: Kahn - Lell, Demichelis, Van Buyten, Lahm - Gorlitz (Santa Cruz 78 ), Ottl, Van Bommel, Schweinsteiger - Makaay (Podolski 63), Pizarro

Goals: Bruggink (44) - Demichelis (53), Schweinsteiger (71)
Cards: Lell (yellow 68 ), Lahm (yellow 55) - Balitsch (yellow 42), Lala (yellow 69), Fahrenhorst (red 79)

Seems Basti scored a wondergoal.

SNAKE

ye Basti scored a nice goal..it was a nice move too..flicked to him n he smacked it in..whacked the bar and in.
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:46 pm

MUTU wrote:My prediction:

Hannover 1-2 Bayern

\:D/ at least we beat a lower-end team. We seem to be finding our feet. Demichelis had a very good game.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:46 pm

I still haven't seen Schweinsteiger's goal, hell I haven't seen the whole game. I guess I have to wait until tomorrow to see it on youtube. It looks that we found our form in the secornd half, like always. It doesn't matter if we do bad in the first half as long as we get what we want on the second half :P. I'm so upset about Stuttgart's game I really thought Hamburg could do it :evil:
FC Bajern

Postby kevh26 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:50 pm

i'm in the same boat as you... had to leave the house before schweini's goal... cracking result though, we're still pushing for top three
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:44 am

I overslept so I wasn't able to get online to watch the game. Normally, GOLTV shows Bayern's game but this was like the third time they did not show their game. Bummer! Now, I have to rely on Youtube for the highlights.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:07 am

Hah, I turned off the game after first half.....then looked at the result in 53 min and it was 1 all but....we didnt play badly....we played like crap all around. Lucky result.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:50 am

Well, you can't really judge if you've only watched the first half, can you Paddy? I think it was a great afternoon for us because we managed to rest a lot of players and still pull out a victory. Coming from behind and winning is always good for the morale of the team ahead of the crunch encounter with Milan on Wednesday. So all in all, we can be very happy. Pity about our opponents in the title race winning as well. Maybe Bremen will drop some points tonight.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:05 pm

MUTU wrote:Well, you can't really judge if you've only watched the first half, can you Paddy? I think it was a great afternoon for us because we managed to rest a lot of players and still pull out a victory. Coming from behind and winning is always good for the morale of the team ahead of the crunch encounter with Milan on Wednesday. So all in all, we can be very happy. Pity about our opponents in the title race winning as well. Maybe Bremen will drop some points tonight.
Like I said, I turned off the game after the first half but turned it back on in 53 min. And yes we played like crap for at least 70 minutes.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Sam » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:02 pm

It's a sign of a great team - playing 'crap' then coming back to turn it around. I understand this wasn't the strongest performance from Bayern, but put it in perspective - we got the three points. I can't remember you saying that Bayern have played well since I joined this forum Paddy - perhaps when they win the Champions League Final? Or is it that we didn't score any bicycle kick goals then? Heh.

I think the commentator said we had 6 or 7 products of the Bayern youth system on the field for this game - thats amazing, in my opinion. Look at Arsenal or Man Utd and see how many of their players are products of the club - probably 1 or 2, tops.

Sometimes you just need to win, even if it's a scrappy one. Well done lads, now get ready to send AC Milan spiraling out of the UCL, and make Nesta eat his words.
"Some people think football is a matter of life or death, but it's far more important than that." - Bill Shankley
Sam
Getting the hang of it

Postby Paddy » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:58 pm

Sam wrote:It's a sign of a great team - playing 'crap' then coming back to turn it around. I understand this wasn't the strongest performance from Bayern, but put it in perspective - we got the three points. I can't remember you saying that Bayern have played well since I joined this forum Paddy - perhaps when they win the Champions League Final? Or is it that we didn't score any bicycle kick goals then? Heh.

I think the commentator said we had 6 or 7 products of the Bayern youth system on the field for this game - thats amazing, in my opinion. Look at Arsenal or Man Utd and see how many of their players are products of the club - probably 1 or 2, tops.

Sometimes you just need to win, even if it's a scrappy one. Well done lads, now get ready to send AC Milan spiraling out of the UCL, and make Nesta eat his words.

It´s funny, but imo the best game Bayern played was against Werder but we failed to win it... There were a couple oif good games this year...against inter, real i think we beaten mainz 4-1 that was a good game ...and umm..against Herta at home was great.

Paddy
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga