You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-12-15] Hannover 96 vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Hannover 96 will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 2

Re: [2018-12-15] Hannover 96 vs Bayern Munich

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:25 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
aterford wrote:Still don't doubt for a second that Robbery would have started if fit and rested......
Unbelievable... some are so desperate to start polemic arguments for nothing.

Be happy with what you saw and move on.

Your lust for Pep Guardiola will only make you more desperate cause he is gone... he is history....

You're the only one with lust for Pep lol you keep mentioning him. So pathological.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:49 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
aterford wrote:Still don't doubt for a second that Robbery would have started if fit and rested......
Unbelievable... some are so desperate to start polemic arguments for nothing.

Be happy with what you saw and move on.

Your lust for Pep Guardiola will only make you more desperate cause he is gone... he is history....

You're the only one with lust for Pep lol you keep mentioning him. So pathological.

Guardiola could coach this Bayern team on the side and still be better than that puppet on our bench... And this coming from one of his chief critics...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:09 pm

Not to diminish the formation or Kovac's first meaningful positive game but I am not sure how much of that win were those changes and how much was just plain poor Hannover.

Jst say'n
tflags

Postby aterford » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:16 pm

tflags wrote:Not to dimish the formation or Kovac's first meaningful positive game but I am not sure how much of that win were those changes and how much was just plain poor Hannover.

Jst say'n

I think this has largely been the case.

Look at our first stretch when we played (relatively) well under Kovac. Hoffenheim, Stuttgart, Leverkusen, Schalke. 6th, 13th, 16th, 17th at the time. Then we draw #12 Augsburg and lose to the first good teams we play all year in Hertha and Gladbach to kick off our first 'crisis' of the season. A brief bounce-back against Wolfsburg (9) and Mainz (12) before again falling into our second crisis of the year by dropping points vs Freiburg (11), Dortmund (1), and Düsseldorf (17) before another bounce-back against Bremen (7), Nürnberg (15) and Hannover (16). Same with Benfica and Ajax in the UCL. For the most part, our moments of good form or bounce-backs seem to be at least partially the result of good timing...and conversely, pretty much every time we've faced decent opposition this year, we've done poorly...
Hannover looked and played very much like the worst team in the league.

TBH, I'm not sure there's much to be gleaned from that match but at least Kovac is now apparently able to finish off a game against crap opponents, which isn't something he could say a month ago, so I guess that's a step in the right direction. But we've got Leipzig and Frankfurt coming up. If we can get some wins there, maybe I will believe things are turning around, but if we get found out vs decent opponents again....
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bundesliga