You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[17-02-2008] Hannover 96 -vs- Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

The result of the Hannover 96 & Bayern Munich game will be a ....

A) Hannover will get lucky and win
No votes
B) Another freaking draw
40%
C) Bayern magically wins the game
60%

Total votes : 5

Postby tracylynn » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:42 pm

Yes, Sagnol was out for 9 months but you have to remember that he was whinning about playing because he thought he was ready. In reality, he's not 100% ready, hence why he was the first player subbed yesterday. He may have had a few good moves here and there but he's showing that he's not ready. Period.

As for Altintip...his form has not been the same since the early part of the season. His form has been dropping even before he was covering for Ribery so this is not something that has just happened. It's been a process of slowly declining. He needs to get back to his old self even if he had a few good movements.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:00 pm

Well this could be a circular argument but you could say that Willy would be great right now had he been playing ever since he said he was ready. Whatever, I'm sure he'll be fine soon enough. If not, we've got Jansen back now, so there are options at right and left back.
Altintop was injured for a while too, so I'm sure he's still finding his feet as well. I thought he was better yesterday than he was against Rostock and Bremen, at least. All I'm saying is that any signs of improvement without Ribery are encouraging, and yesterday's performance showed great promise for the team.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:51 pm

Altintop is not a winger (IMO) he`s slow, a bit selfish. his vision on the pitch, his crosses and passes are not accurate. I think.. he should play as a C.Forward not a winger :!:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:12 pm

Bayern München 43
Werder Bremen 40
Hamburger SV 37
Bayer Leverkusen 35
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Previous

Return to Bundesliga