You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-11-25] Hamburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

[2006-11-25] Hamburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby tracylynn » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:28 am

The game this weekend is against Hamburg and it's in their stadium, so what do you think the outcome will be?
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:11 am

hsv is playing very weak this season
they are on 17 in the league with only 1 win, 8 draws and 4 defeats
so i think we'll win this one
2-0 my prediction :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:59 pm

Maybe Hamburg will get out of their troubles with a BANGGGGGGGGGG....and that is ------- -- --- ------- Arena....;)....
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby dracus » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:05 pm

A draw or win is likely
Win 45%
Draw 35%
Lose 20%
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:17 pm

Hamburgs defence is in tatters at the moment, we should be able to squeeze at least 1 goal out of them!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:27 am

A win for us. We'll need to keep our heads, even though Hamburg is quite poor. 2-0 maybe?
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:40 am

Hamborg this season are very poor.. if we didn`t win.. it would be a shame!! but I`m afraid `cause we couldn`t beat them on the last season.. remember??? :lol:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:34 pm

Hamburg had a very strong first half against Arsenal, but then collapsed. Considering our tiring trip to Moscow and back, it might not be a stroll as people are thinking. Our players will be tired (with the exception of Lahm ;))
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:37 am

MUTU wrote:Hamburg had a very strong first half against Arsenal, but then collapsed. Considering our tiring trip to Moscow and back, it might not be a stroll as people are thinking. Our players will be tired (with the exception of Lahm ;))

I have a feeling that the players and a lot of the fans are thinking that it's gonna be an easy game, but I really don't think it will be.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby dracus » Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:11 pm

tracylynn wrote:
MUTU wrote:Hamburg had a very strong first half against Arsenal, but then collapsed. Considering our tiring trip to Moscow and back, it might not be a stroll as people are thinking. Our players will be tired (with the exception of Lahm ;))

I have a feeling that the players and a lot of the fans are thinking that it's gonna be an easy game, but I really don't think it will be.

Yeah
Doll's under pressure and van der Vaart has returned to form.If not the injuries........
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:15 pm

Let's win!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:36 pm

and we are already trailing... :shock:
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:37 pm

Deisler is on....:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:46 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Deisler is on....:)

Oh, did he come on at halftime? Well at least there's some good news.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:48 pm

whaaaaaaaaat a play by schweini......
we are level...Makaay scores.

yes...deisler was brought in at halftime.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Next

Return to Bundesliga