You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-09-02] Hamburg SV vs FC Bayern München

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What will happen in this match?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:38 am

Hamburg will win
No votes
Draw
25%
Bayern will win
75%

Total votes : 8

[2007-09-02] Hamburg SV vs FC Bayern München

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:38 am

Matchday 4 in Bundsliga and Bayern is going to play an away game against Hamburg. Toni will not be playing, but Klose is back and hopefully Podolski, is fit enough to make an appearance. I think the only way Hamburg can score on us is by a penalty from Van der Vaart, just like he is been doing the past two games :roll:

Stadium: HSH Nordbank Arena, Hamburg
Date: Sunday, Sep 2nd 2007, 17.00h

Image vs Image
FC Bajern

Postby podolski4life » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:34 am

Will we still play 4-5-1 with Klose up front?
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:15 pm

I think i'd prefer to keep it 4-5-1 at least for this game, poldi's lacking match practice, and we have enough in midfield to score goals, as we've seen!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:00 pm

Ribery is doubtful for this match.

I'd like to see this formation (if Ribery is unavailable):

Kahn - Lahm, Lucio, Demichelis, Lell - Schweinsteiger, Ze Roberto, Van Bommel, Altintop - Klose, Podolski

It's about time we start playing with two recognised strikers.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:00 pm

Will Sosa be available for this match or is he still injured? What happened to Ribery? Why is he doubtful for this match :?:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:10 pm

Ribery is doubtful for the game because of a calf strain, no wonder with all those hard tackles he took on the saturday's game against Hannover.

Podolski will be on the bench on sunday, don't know if he will get any playing time.

Sosa is scheduled to go running on Thursday. “We’ll watch and see what happens,” Hitzfeld remarked, after the Argentine reported ankle pain to compound last week’s attack of lumbago.

Ten days after stretching knee ligaments, Klose is still restricted to the treadmill. “He’s a long way off resuming the squad programme,” Hitzfeld reported. The former Bremen man is extremely doubtful for Sunday’s trip to the northern port city
FC Bajern

Postby masykur » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:35 pm

Hitzfeld cannot fail to be troubled by the club’s unusually lengthy injury roster. Alongside long-term casualties Willy Sagnol, Jan Schlaudraff and Mats Hummels (all in rehab training), the absentees on the day after the goalless draw in Zurich included Jose Sosa (back), Miroslav Klose (knee), Marcell Jansen (ankle), Luca Toni (strain), Hamit Altintop (flu), Martin Demichelis and Franck Ribery (both calf).

long list of injuries.... :shock:
masykur
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:39 pm

Altintop, Klose, and Sosa resumed the squad training taday, so Altintop at least should be just fine to play on Sunday.
FC Bajern

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:02 pm

Probable line-ups:

Hamburger SV: Rost - Brecko , Reinhardt, Mathijsen, Atouba - Jarolim, de Jong - Castelen, van der Vaart, Olic - Guerrero

Bayern Munich: Kahn - Lell, Lucio, Demichelis, Lahm - Van Bommel, Zé Roberto - Altintop, Ribéry, Schweinsteiger - Klose
Also in matchday sqaud: Rensing, Ismael, Ottl, Van Buyten, Podolski, Wagner, Sosa

Referee: Florian Meyer (Burgdorf)
FC Bajern

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:45 am

Today's Match:-

Hamburger SV - Bayern Munchen @17:00 CET

You can watch the match live on GolTV, Caifu(SipTV), Cable Sport and CCTV5 with TVU Player, Sopcast, PPMate, PCast or TVAnts
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby andresdonado15 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:16 pm

hello
im new here, my name is andres, im from colombia.
Hey man i have a question, do you wich of these channels transmit the game??
I have never been able to watch a bundesliga game.
Could you help me? :D
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Paddy » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:48 pm

type TVUplayer in google and download it...then search for lets sax GOltv in that player and watch it :D
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby andresdonado15 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:16 pm

what is tvuplayer, a cpu-tv program, o something like that?
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:58 pm

First half 0-0, not to exciting, both teams have been playing mostly in the midfield. None of the teams have had any good chances and Klose is invisible, I think he touched the ball only once the whole first half.
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:30 pm

Klose scored!!! Podolski is on for Bastian.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Next

Return to Bundesliga