You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-09-02] Hamburg SV vs FC Bayern München

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What will happen in this match?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:38 am

Hamburg will win
No votes
Draw
25%
Bayern will win
75%

Total votes : 8

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:31 pm

Klose out of nowhere scores a goal, :shock: I think that was his second touch of the game. hahaha
FC Bajern

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:53 pm

I am very happy to have gotten away with a point...We played a horrible game.
Lucio!!!!!!!!! :evil:
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:59 pm

FT Score: Hamburger SV 1-1 Bayern Munchen

Scorers: 70" Klose, 87" Zidan

Bayern didn't play well at all. most of the players were invisible and they seemed too confident of themselves. they didn't play short, quick passes but rather individual. the goal of hamburg was lucky but they deserved it. it was like the ball was glued around the feet of zidan and the ball didn't want to go out of the box. well luck is part of football!
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:02 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:I am very happy to have gotten away with a point...We played a horrible game.

I think Demichelis cleared the ball poorly. And yeah no one impressed me.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:11 pm

Paddy wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:I am very happy to have gotten away with a point...We played a horrible game.

I think Demichelis cleared the ball poorly. And yeah no one impressed me.

Lucio allowed Zidan to played around with the ball...and then attempted a desperate block..
Zidan was playing with the ball when 3 defenders were around him...Absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!

Anyways, game is done and I am glad that we came away with a point...:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:22 pm

I can't believe I'd predicted the game correctly. I think that's the first time that has happened in a long time.

I was not able to watch the game but I had heard that they did not play well at all, especially Bastian. Oh well, at least they earned one point and are still in first place.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby andresdonado15 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:06 am

i didnt watch the game, but im not satisfied with the result, i think bayern didnt dominate the game, but hsv, neither do.

I think they were lucky to win the game three minutes from time.
We had the victory, but we lost it in our hands.

Kahn did a very good achievement, but i think its time to bring an opportunity to michael.
At the end, he will be our N 1 goalkeeper, He needs time to take the neccesary experience.
I think he should be between the posts the next weekend agaisnt schalke.
Im very ancious to see the battle, rensing- neuer. Im sure, this will be adding adler, the battle for the Germanys senior goalkeeper place in the next few years.
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:30 pm

09-02-2007
Hitzfeld's bitter disappointment as Bayern draw

Bayern Munich coach Ottmar Hitzfeld admitted he was bitterly disappointed on Sunday after Hamburg striker Mohamed Zidan scored a late equaliser to rob the Bundesliga leaders of their 100-percent record.

Miroslav Klose had earlier volleyed his side into a 1-0 lead on 70 minutes to put Bayern on course for their fourth win in four games.

But Egyptian international Zidan slotted home 20 minutes after coming off the bench, just three minutes from time, to seal the 1-1 draw and deny Bayern in a bad-tempered affair which saw seven yellow cards.

The fired up home side worked tirelessly to try and breach Bayern's defence, but it was Klose, top-scorer at last year's World Cup, who scored first with his third goal of the season.

Bayern captain Oliver Kahn set the record for the most Bundesliga appearances by a goalkeeper as he played his 535th match.

But he could not stop Zidan's 87th minute strike from close-range as Hamburg's patience paid off and they moved up to fifth in the table.

'To concede the equaliser so close to the final whistle was bitterly disappointing,' said Hitzfeld.

'We had a bad day and now have to be content with a point.'

Bayern president Franz Beckenbauer was critical of the defensive lapse which allowed Zidan the chance to score.

'Martin Demichelis tried to be clever with a pass, instead of slamming the ball when there was danger,' he said.

'Perhaps we took the whole game a bit too lightly and thought Hamburg wouldn't score past us.'

A plus point for Bayern was the second-half introduction of Lukas Podolksi, the best young player at last year's World Cup, for his first Bundesliga appearance since knee surgery in April.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:24 pm

BTW that was Klose's 100th goal in the Bundesliga matches only.
FC Bajern

Postby andresdonado15 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:29 pm

yeah
i saw that a long time ago.
The matter worries me, is the fact that rensing hasnt been allowed to play this season, and considering he will be our N1 goalkeeper, i think its time to give him the chance.
What do you think??
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:05 am

FC Bajern wrote:BTW that was Klose's 100th goal in the Bundesliga matches only.

=D> it was a real poacher's strike as well. One chance, one goal.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Bundesliga