You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-01-30] Hamburg SV vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will be the winner of the first match after the winter break ?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:38 pm

Hamburg
No votes
Bayern
90%
A Point each
10%

Total votes : 10

[2009-01-30] Hamburg SV vs Bayern Munich

Postby shwas55 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:39 pm

Well its back...... :)
This Friday night we are playing HSV, they will be without Olic (suspended) he has been in a great form scoring 3 goals in the cup match.
Oddo is also suspended, so after Lell's good performance during the week im certain he will get to start (although i wish we try Altintop as RB).
Im expecting a win here. We are only 4 goals behind Hoffenheim in the standings so if we score 5 goals again........we are top :D :D
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2009-1-30] Hamburg SV VS Bayern Munich

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:35 pm

I think we should win by 2 goals. I wish this XI- Rensing, Altintop, Lucio, Demichelis, Lahm- Schweini, MvB/Ottl, Ze, Ribery- Toni, Klose. And Donovan, Kroos and Lell as a subs ;)

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Im thinking it will be a 3-1 match. I kind of like your line up but I would actually have Donovan not in the starting line up... not yet. Depending on how we are doing, I would put him in at the start of the second half.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:43 pm

Tomas wrote:Im thinking it will be a 3-1 match. I kind of like your line up but I would actually have Donovan not in the starting line up... not yet. Depending on how we are doing, I would put him in at the start of the second half.

He is not in starting XI, he should come from bench, if we already win at that moment!

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tomas » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:33 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:
Tomas wrote:Im thinking it will be a 3-1 match. I kind of like your line up but I would actually have Donovan not in the starting line up... not yet. Depending on how we are doing, I would put him in at the start of the second half.

He is not in starting XI, he should come from bench, if we already win at that moment!

Sorry, I read your post a bit too fast. I thought you meant you would like Donovan to start. Now I can say that I fully agree with you. :D
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:39 pm

I read that Kroos and Poldi won`t be available for us. So Kroos won`t be our sub. I hope I`m mistaken and he can play :) [-o<

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:02 am

Yea Kroos and Podolski are currently recovering from injury and wont play tomorrow.As for the game , the squad seems to be top fit , fully motivated and the Klinsmann philosophy of fast , one-touch football is starting to bear fruits.I'm very optimistic , Olic wont play for them and they havent found a suitable replacement for de Jong yet.The player that replaced him while he was still a HSV-player but injured , Alex Silva will be missing tomorrow as well due to injury.Its about time to get that first place position back to where it belongs! :D
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Tomas » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:31 am

I forgot about Olic... make that 3-0!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby reiniksrobis » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:12 pm

It seems that TSG will win too. I can`t imagine them losing/drawing Cottbus at home :o

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:24 pm

IMO This is a danger game, HSV are only 2 points behind us, you can be certain they will give a 110% to get three points and move ahead of us in the standings.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:47 pm

Every club in the BL gives not 100% , but 110% against us , cause its Bayern.Its the match of the year for most of the BL clubs , as the majority of them dont play in a European competition.But we've dealt pretty good with that in the last couple of years and if we play up to our full potential there's no club that can stop us in the BL , not even away.Nobody knows how we're gonna be doing tonight and whether we can repeat that Cup-performance or not , but if we play close to what we played like against Stuttgart , I dont see Hamburg stopping us on our way to that first place position either.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby ballackfcb » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:51 pm

It will be 0-2 Bayern tonight ribery and Toni to score.
Hamburg will really struggle next season without Olic as he is their best player and his work rate is amazing.
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Re: [2009-01-30] Hamburg SV vs Bayern Munich

Postby shwas55 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:29 pm

I think we should expect an announcement about MVB's future after the match. He has till the end of the month to accept or reject the one year deal, so i think we should know today or tomorrow wether he is staying or going
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby JJR212 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:31 pm

HSV will really try to make this tough but I think we will create enough, just have to take the chances. I think it will be 2-1 to us to go clear at the top for tonight at least. we're playing well right now. :D
JJR212
Getting the hang of it

Postby JJR212 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:08 pm

That goal should have counted. Toni done nothing wrong. :|
JJR212
Getting the hang of it

Next

Return to Bundesliga