You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-01-30] Hamburg SV vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will be the winner of the first match after the winter break ?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:38 pm

Hamburg
No votes
Bayern
90%
A Point each
10%

Total votes : 10

Re: [2009-01-30] Hamburg SV vs Bayern Munich

Postby Tomas » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:12 pm

We were screwed but thats football. We'll get it back!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:29 pm

How on earth are we going to create chances and building attacks by crossing the ball from the back to Toni, when he is losing the ball every single time, or falls on his own on the ground ! :x :x :x :x :x Toni sucks, Rensing too! :x :x Why doesn't he parry the ball, the 'normal way' like parry it to the side for a throw in.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:30 pm

Why didnt that Toni goal count , where the heck was the foul there ?? :roll: As for the Petric goal , that was clearly Rensing's mistake , he's 25 , he should have learned by now that you arent supposed to parry the ball right into the middle.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:32 pm

The board must really feel stupid now for giving up Trochowski, he had a great first half.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby BayernRtheBest » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:36 pm

I freaking hate hamburg with a passion, lets hope rost gets obliterated from luca at the second half, that loser made fun of toni's celebration. Toni is going to score one, mark my word.
BayernRtheBest

Postby JJR212 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:42 pm

I agree, would love to see Rost beat a few times this half. Damn nearly 2-0 there right at the start :shock:
JJR212
Getting the hang of it

Postby BayernRtheBest » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:05 pm

i take my word back... luca toni is garbadge how'd he miss that!
BayernRtheBest

Postby Tomas » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:31 pm

](*,)
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:35 pm

You have to give credit to Hamburg, they took Ribery and Klose.
Schweini was our best player today and when we needed him in the last 15-20 mins a stupid decision by Klinsi came and took him out to put Donavan in, Donavan hardly touched the ball i dont think that was the best position to play him in. Klinsi really gotta work on his subs.
We had our chance to level, and somehow the ball didnt get in. At the end of the day i think Hamburg deserved it more.
Last edited by shwas55 on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:45 pm

BayernRtheBest wrote:i take my word back... luca toni is garbadge how'd he miss that!

I'm glad you realized it. :) A much better second half performance. The ball just didn't want to go in. Two line clearances, Rost not knowing how he saved some shots, Toni freakin' misses one meter away from the post, Lucio firing wide, etc. Just wasn't our day. And what was Rensing thinking? He can't even grab the ball with his hands from a corner let alone trying to score with a header from a corner. :(
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:59 pm

shwas55 wrote:You have to give credit to Hamburg, they took Ribery and Klose.
Schweini was our best player today and when we needed him in the last 15-20 mins a stupid decision by Klinsi came and took him out to put Donavan in, Donavan hardly touched the ball i dont think that was the best position to play him in. Klinsi really gotta work on his subs.
We had our chance to level, and somehow the ball didnt get in. At the end of the day i think Hamburg deserved it more.

Im not going to say that Hamburg deserved it more. They did out play us in the first half. That goal by Toni was in. There was no foul what so ever. But the line judge had his head up his arse so that was that. We rattled the posts a bit more than Hamburg but it was their day and they got most of the breaks. So beit. Thats football. I hope Junghans take Rensing for a little chat about his performance today! I have to agree with the color commentator, "Kahn would have made that save even in a wheelchair!" As bad as I feel right now, the good news is... we're not like Chelsea!!! :D
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:13 pm

Tomas wrote:
Im not going to say that Hamburg deserved it more. They did out play us in the first half. That goal by Toni was in. There was no foul what so ever. But the line judge had his head up his arse so that was that. We rattled the posts a bit more than Hamburg but it was their day and they got most of the breaks. So beit. Thats football. I hope Junghans take Rensing for a little chat about his performance today! I have to agree with the color commentator, "Kahn would have made that save even in a wheelchair!" As bad as I feel right now, the good news is... we're not like Chelsea!!! :D

Hamburg could have put the match beyond on more than many occasion, IMO they really deserved it, Ribery was totally dominated on the right side, Klose was taken out of the match for the first 60 mins or so, and even Toni was dominated by Bastian Reinhardt, the only clear chance he had was the disallowed goal, and the one meter away header in the second half which even my grandmother could have scored. We had our chances no doubt, but in a tight match like today's if you dont take them you dont deserve to win
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby walter » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:38 pm

Good exciting game. Too bad we lost but I think HSV did deserve to win. I don't think we played badly or any player should be single out; yes, Rensing should've parry that ball out to the side, but to his credit the ball took a deflection and that complicates things but sometimes the deflection adds a spin. Schweini played well, MVB was decent, Lahm was great as usual, Lucio was fired up. We just lacked a little more precision in the final third, that was it.
IMO Trochowski was man of the match, and yes, why did we let this guy go? he has really been impressive since VDV left Hamburg.
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Tomas » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:43 pm

shwas55 wrote:
Hamburg could have put the match beyond on more than many occasion...

As could have FCB: Toni's goal, Klose's almost goal that was luckily deflected over the net and how many shots rattled the posts.... it doesnt matter who COULD have put the match further ahead, the point is that no one did. Hamburg didnt take advantage as we didnt. Rensing made a costly error and thats where the match stands. To me it was a nail biting hard fought match. We just didnt play like we did against Stuttgart. We pummled them the last few minutes but they played hard enough to fend us off and got the 3 points. So I guess we will just have to disagree. Regardless... this is why I love Bundesliga compared to other leagues. Almost a consistent excitement to matches within the top 4 to 6 placed teams in the table when they play each other. I have seen so many of the big 4 clubs in other leagues, especially the EPL... and they are complete bores. Im so glad winter break is over with!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:11 am

walter wrote:
IMO Trochowski was man of the match, and yes, why did we let this guy go? he has really been impressive since VDV left Hamburg.

See i think its what happens when we leave talented young players on the bench, and not give them enough playing time, We lose them. Im sure if we gave them some regular playing time, and ease them slowly into first team action they wont leave. We had Trochowski sine he was a junior till 2005 he was (19-20) when he left for lack of first team action, same goes for Hummels, we are really gonna come back to regret his sale in 2 years time.
I hope we dont do the same thing with Kroos, cuz if you look closely the signs are very similar. Lets hope we arnt gonna lose him.
shwas55
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga