You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[29-03-2008] FC Nurnberg -vs- Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

The result of the FC Nurnberg & Bayern Munich match will be a ....

A) Bayern victory
83%
B) draw
17%
C) Nurnberg will pull an upset.
No votes

Total votes : 6

Postby MunchenFC » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:01 pm

man i hate nurnburg if we would of lost to them i would of been :evil: :evil:
im happy with the draw
finnaly like i intensioned podolski scored and like his celebration notioned - he shut all the doubters up!!!
podoski ahh just great i scream so loud when he scored
i was as happy as ive been in a while
and werder lost
and hamburg drawed
decent saturday
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernFC » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:35 pm

bayern didnt play that good but at least its a draw.
BayernFC
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:15 pm

That game sucked THE BIG ONE, how we go from dominating Lever last weekend to this is horrible. I'll blame the internationals in midweek but that's no real excuse. Bright side: the play leading up to Poldi's goal was dope, and it was good to see him finally get one in the league too. More of that, please! I was really disappointed until I saw the other scores from today; I'm not so pissed anymore. If we can keep up our form/luck then we're just 5 games from the title and of course the Champions League...hell yeah. Now let's see an improvement against Getafe and we're in business.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby medin69 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:28 am

anyway it is cool...HSV also had draw..leverkusen and werder lost so we can be happy with a resullt :)
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Previous

Return to Bundesliga