You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2020-02-16] FC Köln vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:30 pm

1. FC Köln will win
0
No votes
It will end in a draw
0
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
3
100%
 
Total votes : 3

Re: [2020-02-16] FC Köln vs Bayern Munich

Postby rthebest » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:41 pm

Second half syndrome
rthebest
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1378
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:45 am
Location: Canada
National Flag:
Canada
Has thanked: 345 times
Been thanked: 396 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2020-02-16] FC Köln vs Bayern Munich

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:42 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="PunkCapitalist"]3 goals in 12 minutes... What is the point of even playing BuLi?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk


Dude... We lead by ONE point... That is if we win this...
Kovac was a manager for a portion of the season. No Kovac, no way to lose BuLi.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk


Yeah right... We’re about to give it away yet again in this "shot league"...[/quote]We're about to what??!?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7143
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3153 times
Been thanked: 2759 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2020-02-16] FC Köln vs Bayern Munich

Postby rthebest » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:46 pm

It is time for another midfielder for Gnabry or Coman.
rthebest
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1378
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:45 am
Location: Canada
National Flag:
Canada
Has thanked: 345 times
Been thanked: 396 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2020-02-16] FC Köln vs Bayern Munich

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:49 pm

Interesting. We get 35 minutes to see how well can Lucas do at Right Center Back. Hope the Alaba-Hernández CB pairing works, because it could potentially solve two big issues for us: Davis vs Alaba and the lack of a second solid CB.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7143
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3153 times
Been thanked: 2759 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2020-02-16] FC Köln vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:50 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"]3 goals in 12 minutes... What is the point of even playing BuLi?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk


Dude... We lead by ONE point... That is if we win this...
Kovac was a manager for a portion of the season. No Kovac, no way to lose BuLi.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk


Yeah right... We’re about to give it away yet again in this "shot league"...[/quote]We're about to what??!?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]

You think this is control, let alone dominance?

Still waiting for a single game of 90 or at least 75 good minutes...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 21032
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1085 times
Been thanked: 4790 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2020-02-16] FC Köln vs Bayern Munich

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:51 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"]3 goals in 12 minutes... What is the point of even playing BuLi?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk


Dude... We lead by ONE point... That is if we win this...
Kovac was a manager for a portion of the season. No Kovac, no way to lose BuLi.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk


Yeah right... We’re about to give it away yet again in this "shot league"...[/quote]We're about to what??!?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]

You think this is control, let alone dominance?

Still waiting for a single game of 90 or at least 75 good minutes...[/quote]Second half is clearly worst than the first one so far, but we're still +3 goals on top dude...

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7143
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3153 times
Been thanked: 2759 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2020-02-16] FC Köln vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:52 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Interesting. We get 35 minutes to see how well can Lucas do at Right Center Back. Hope the Alaba-Hernández CB pairing works, because it could potentially solve two big issues for us: Davis vs Alaba and the lack of a second solid CB.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk


35m for Pavard and now we have neither a great CB nor a RB...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 21032
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1085 times
Been thanked: 4790 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2020-02-16] FC Köln vs Bayern Munich

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:52 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Interesting. We get 35 minutes to see how well can Lucas do at Right Center Back. Hope the Alaba-Hernández CB pairing works, because it could potentially solve two big issues for us: Davis vs Alaba and the lack of a second solid CB.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk


35m for Pavard and now we have neither a great CB nor a RB...
That's on Kimmich though.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7143
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3153 times
Been thanked: 2759 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2020-02-16] FC Köln vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:53 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"]3 goals in 12 minutes... What is the point of even playing BuLi?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk


Dude... We lead by ONE point... That is if we win this...
Kovac was a manager for a portion of the season. No Kovac, no way to lose BuLi.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk


Yeah right... We’re about to give it away yet again in this "shot league"...[/quote]We're about to what??!?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]

You think this is control, let alone dominance?

Still waiting for a single game of 90 or at least 75 good minutes...[/quote]Second half is clearly worst than the first one so far, but we're still +3 goals on top dude...

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]

So?

This happens week in week out we have NO right whatsoever to be arrogant IN THE SLIGHTEST...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 21032
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1085 times
Been thanked: 4790 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2020-02-16] FC Köln vs Bayern Munich

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:53 pm

Effing hell, that Davies tackle 0.o The kid should definitely remain at LB.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7143
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3153 times
Been thanked: 2759 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2020-02-16] FC Köln vs Bayern Munich

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:53 pm

Imagine thinking Lucas can play the right-sided CB.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 4222 times
Been thanked: 3498 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2020-02-16] FC Köln vs Bayern Munich

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:55 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"]3 goals in 12 minutes... What is the point of even playing BuLi?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk


Dude... We lead by ONE point... That is if we win this...
Kovac was a manager for a portion of the season. No Kovac, no way to lose BuLi.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk


Yeah right... We’re about to give it away yet again in this "shot league"...[/quote]We're about to what??!?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]

You think this is control, let alone dominance?

Still waiting for a single game of 90 or at least 75 good minutes...[/quote]Second half is clearly worst than the first one so far, but we're still +3 goals on top dude...

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]

So?

This happens week in week out we have NO right whatsoever to be arrogant IN THE SLIGHTEST...[/quote]Do you think we're gonna give up today's lead? Cause our average lead for the past 10 games is pretty effing solid. Also, goal by Gnabry.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7143
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3153 times
Been thanked: 2759 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2020-02-16] FC Köln vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:55 pm

Super Tor Serge
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 44448
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 29854 times
Been thanked: 6397 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2020-02-16] FC Köln vs Bayern Munich

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:57 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Imagine thinking Lucas can play the right-sided CB.
Well don't know if he can or can't, but some solution. To accommodate Lucas, Alaba nada Davies needs to be found.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7143
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3153 times
Been thanked: 2759 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2020-02-16] FC Köln vs Bayern Munich

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:00 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:Imagine thinking Lucas can play the right-sided CB.
Well don't know if he can or can't, but some solution. To accommodate Lucas, Alaba nada Davies needs to be found.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Watch the game, he can’t. No left-footed player can.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 4222 times
Been thanked: 3498 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests