You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-10-07] FC Bayern vs 1. FC Nürnberg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What do you think will happen in this match

Poll ended at Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:31 pm

Bayern win
75%
Draw
25%
Nurnberg win
No votes

Total votes : 8

Re: Goals

Postby tracylynn » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:22 pm

FC Bajern wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:Edited: due to copyright material the video was removed.

so if it's from youtube is copyrighted and if the video is from dailymotion is not?

I don't even know what the Dailymotion is. But, all Bundesliga games are copyrighted. The Bundesliga has threaten to sue sites that posts clips of their games. Like I said, I don't know what the Dailymotion is but they might have made an agreement with the Bundesliga to show clips from their games. If the Dailymotion is a news organization then that would explain the clips on their site because news organizations have permission to show clips. YouTube, on the other hand, is not a news organization; therefore is has no agreement with the Bundesliga. If they make an agreement then it's fine for them to show clips. However, I still don't know if it would be fine to post it on this site.

Anyway, this is why Bayern created that community on YouTube so that fans can see the clips. However, those clips can not be posted on other sites. Someone tried it on another board and it was denied. I guess Bayern feels that if you want to see the clips then join their community on YouTube. Because of all the legalities and how a lot of teams and leagues have threaten to sue sites for showing clips of their games, Mark stop posting game clips to be safe. It's not that no one wants to share clips of the game, it's more for legal reasons. You don't know when someone is lurking just to find things so they can threaten and take legal action. I don't know if Mark wants to post clips again or not but you can ask him.

Now, I am not sure about UEFA Cups and Euros games but I do know that the Bundesliga has joined in the "I'm going to sue you if you don't remove the clip" group.

I feel like this topic has been discussed so many times that it's been beaten to death.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:52 pm

I`m just wondering, why don`t they translate those clips in English!!! :|
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bundesliga