You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-04-06] FC Bayern Munich vs VFL Bochum

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:59 pm

Bayern wins
75%
Draw
25%
Bochum wins
No votes

Total votes : 4

[2008-04-06] FC Bayern Munich vs VFL Bochum

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:59 pm

Bayern vs Bochum

Stadium: ALLIANZ ARENA
Match time: 1700hrs CET

If Bayern wins, they will have a 9 point advantage over surprisingly second placed Schalke who won against Rostock while Hamburg went down to third place due to a defeat against Stuttgart. Bochum are in mid table, 11th placed. If they win, they climb to 10th place.

I hope to see Podolski in the starting line-up possibly with Klose ?!?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:12 pm

Click here to find out which channels are going to broadcast the match live.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mattie » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:05 pm

im not sure bayern will win this even i typed they will win i just hope they play 90 minutes this week not like in getafe they didnt see the ball the first half hour than just getafe attacked bochum isnt getafe but cottbus and nurnberg showed us we have to be warned we r kinda bad form atm :s
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcelber87 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:18 pm

Bochum scores in the 4th minute. What is Bayern's deal?!!?
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcelber87 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:30 pm

Glad to see Van Bommel is back to his best with a red card. Thanks Mark!
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:54 pm

HT Score: Bayern 1-1 Bochum

How does everyone invents a magical goal against Bayern?!? :? Shooting practice anyone? Ribery had 2 great chances and shot both wide. :x And what's wrong with Lucio? His goal celebration and arguing at the end of the half?
I saw it coming. VBM is a real idiot! He argues more with the ref than playing the game :!: And then making a challenge like that(even though I think it wasn't necessary a yellow) while he is on a yellow card. I think he just loves being sent off.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby medin69 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:58 pm

that goal from bochum was lucky for them..but I dont like when Van Bommel is being sent off....I am happy for lucio's goal..lets hope the best for second half
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby medin69 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:44 pm

ribery nice move:D another 3 points:P
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby medin69 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:46 pm

nice move from klose and lell too:D
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby mattie » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:54 pm

Lucio was absolute key today nd when klose came in the whole game changed like we were with 11 players nd bochum with 10
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:55 pm

FT Score: Bayern Munich 3-1 VFL Bochum

Scorers: Azaouagh 4', Lucio 31', Ribery 74', Lell 88'

Well done to Bayern. They managed to win and score 3 goals with 10 men.
I think I learned a lesson today. It is better to be playing with 10 men than playing with 11 men including VBM :lol: :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby mattie » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:58 pm

now can getafe come nd i hope they put Klose in the start 11
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby walter » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:01 pm

mackoy wrote:I think I learned a lesson today. It is better to be playing with 10 men than playing with 11 men including VBM :lol: :P

LOL...that's hilarious, I did think Bayern played a lot better after MVB was sent off. I think Borowski will take his position next season and this will certainly be an improvement on the team.
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby fcb 4eva » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:21 am

I loved Lucios celebration mate :) really sures he cares.

-------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBinNYC » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:12 am

Yeah I liked Lucio's celebration, but why do that when you're saying you're definitely going to leave? Maybe all that talk was made up? That'd be nice.
I missed most of the first half, didn't realize we were missing a man until about 15 min into the second half. I guess that means they were playing ok! Honestly though I didn't think this was a great performance other then the Klose/Lell show at the end there. That was awesome! I'll chalk up the sub-par performance to us being a man down. Either way, this will be a real confidence booster after this past week. Bring on Getafe!
Oh and for those of you wondering why teams always seem to score wonder goals vs Bayern, my guess is because Kahn and the defense are usually so good that wonder goals are the only way to score against them! Example being that Bochum failed to score another today. However, there are also examples of me being wrong like Getafe's equalizer, but I'd say my theory holds true most of the time.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bundesliga