You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-04-06] FC Bayern Munich vs VFL Bochum

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:59 pm

Bayern wins
75%
Draw
25%
Bochum wins
No votes

Total votes : 4

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:00 am

FCBinNYC wrote:Yeah I liked Lucio's celebration, but why do that when you're saying you're definitely going to leave? Maybe all that talk was made up? That'd be nice.

That's what I was thinking. But then perhaps he's just passionate about the game rather than the club...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kevh26 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:42 am

there is always the fact that you can love a club but want to leave... had scholl left a couple of seasons before he retired, nobody would've questioned his love for the club but sometimes a players own aspirations and dreams need to be thought of... if he's always dreamt of playing in italy or spain at the highest level, then his love for the club shouldn't be questioned!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:28 pm

Ok maybe you're right, it still bothers me though. Ballack did the same thing after scoring against Milan in the CL a few years ago and 3 months later he was at Chelsea. I hope Lucio isn't gone in 3 months.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby medin69 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:39 pm

do you want to say that you are afraid of lucio that he will maybe leave FCB...NO WAY
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:49 pm

This thread is getting off-topic. To discuss Lucio leaving or not, kindly use this thread.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Bundesliga