You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[15-08-08] FC Bayern Munich vs HSV Hamburg

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will be the winner in the first match of the new season?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:19 am

Bayern begin their title defense with a win?
100%
Jol inspires Hamburg to a win with his superior tactics?
No votes
Draw?
No votes

Total votes : 7

Postby MUTU » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:13 am

bayern123 wrote:To be honest, I do not have very much hope for this team. The team is practically the same last year, just one year older and missing Kahn. Not a good thing in the game of soccer.

That's what I've been thinking all along. We're the same as last season, just missing the Bayern identity (Kahn).
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shwas55 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:21 pm

I think we should buy Riqulme before the transfer window closes, because we desperately need a creative midfielder and he is the only one we will be able to get in the last few days of the transfer market, im sure if we pay for whoever he plays for these days he will come very quickly to bayern, he is a short term fix till we go out next summer and find a younger replacement.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:32 pm

Jorge wrote:
mackoy wrote:We'll have to wait until he gets suspended for 3 games.

Then we won't have to wait too much! :lol:

HAHAHAHA, you guys were right all along, we didn't have to wait past too long to see MVB suspended! hopefully the team will play better now....
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Bundesliga