You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[17-05-08] FC Bayern Munich vs Hertha BSC Berlin

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Will Oliver Kahn Score in his final match for Bayern?

Yes he will score by dribbling every man on the field
29%
Yes he will score from a corner
No votes
Yes he will score from a penalty
43%
Yes he will score an OWN GOAL!!!!!!!!!
No votes
No he won't score
29%

Total votes : 7

[17-05-08] FC Bayern Munich vs Hertha BSC Berlin

Postby MaCk0y » Sat May 17, 2008 9:21 am

Matchday 34 (LAST BUNDESLIGA GAME :!: )
Venue: Allianz Arena
Match Time: 15:30 CET

Bayern Munich Probable Line-Up:-

Goalkeeper:Kahn
Defence: Lell, Van Buyten, Demichelis, Lahm
Midfield: Schweinsteiger, VBM, Ze Roberto, Ribery
Attack: Toni, Podolski

Injured:

Altintop, Lucio, Sagnol

Channels broadcasting the match live.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MunchenFC » Sat May 17, 2008 1:07 pm

i put he will score an own goal!
:lol: joking
i would love for him to score!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sat May 17, 2008 3:31 pm

Bayern winning by 3-0 :!: :!: :!: :D

2 goals from Toni and 1 from Ribery. That was some super technique from Ribery :!: If he decided to shoot with all of his force I can assure you that the ball would have flown out of the stadium :!: But he just touched the ball in a delicate way and the ball just passed the keeper and in the net :!: :!:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fcelber87 » Sat May 17, 2008 4:11 pm

4-0 so far!!! Damn, thats my Bayern. Luca! Luca! we love you.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Matakos » Sat May 17, 2008 4:57 pm

**** hertha!
They scored! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Our King!
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcelber87 » Sat May 17, 2008 5:33 pm

Matakos wrote:**** hertha!

its all good buddy, 4-1 is respectable-- plus we set a new record. Let the celebrations begin!!!! :D :D
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MunchenFC » Sat May 17, 2008 6:57 pm

fcelber87 wrote:
Matakos wrote:**** hertha!

its all good buddy, 4-1 is respectable-- plus we set a new record. Let the celebrations begin!!!! :D :D

BEST DAY EVER!
we set the record
luca has his hat trick
nurenberg get relegated
shalke dont get second
and wolfsburg gets the last eurpe spot over Stuttgart!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm partying and singing till my voice is gone!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby FCBinNYC » Sat May 17, 2008 9:06 pm

Danke Ottmar und Olli! I can't believe that's really it for the titan! :cry: But that was a great way to sign off. Luca's the man as always, with 39 goals he just about deserves to be "Il Bomber." Great shot from Franck too, really everyone was pretty solid today. I'm glad Kahn had something to do as well, I was afraid he wouldn't even get a touch on the ball in his last game thanks to Micho and company! I guess that's it. Great season, I'm ready for the Euro now! And hopefully an entertaining transfer season, too.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Hawkeye » Sun May 18, 2008 4:19 am

Fantastic, thats all I can say. Seeing Hitzfeld cry during his presentation really stirred me up, again...fantastic. That game pretty much summed up the season for me, (if you take out the game against Zenit). Thats why I'm a Bayern fan. Thank you Olli and Ottmar.
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby medin69 » Sun May 18, 2008 10:13 am

i will never forget otmar and oli...i cried all afternoon :( really
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MunchenFC » Mon May 19, 2008 12:01 am

medin69 wrote:i will never forget otmar and oli...i cried all afternoon :( really

:) were they "tears of joy" like Hitzfeld's? :)
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Return to Bundesliga