You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-09-26] FC Bayern Munich vs Energie Cottbus

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Your prediction of this game?

Poll ended at Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:01 pm

Bayern win big time
78%
Draw
11%
Energie Cottbus win
11%

Total votes : 9

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:42 pm

mackoy wrote:What a great freekick by Ribery. The goal was dissallowed because it was an indirect freekick and nobody touched the balled so it doesn't count. I feel sorry for Ottl that he didn't play. Kroos played instead of him and he made a fabolous debut with two assists to Klose. The team performed fantastic in the second half but in the first half I don't know cause I didn't watch it.

Also in the carling cup match of Man Utd vs Coventry, coventry are winning by 1-0 with a goal of Michael Mifsud!!!! he even hit the post. I've got to see the highlights

To tell you the truth I didn't get why Ribery's goal was dissallowed, or I didn't get your explanation.
Trust me you didn't miss anything in the first half, besides van Bommel missing the goal face to face with the goalkeeper.

and I made a research on Mifsud. He is a Maltese player I see! He just scored his second against Manchester!!! LOL they're out from the first round. or do they have a return leg.
FC Bajern

Postby walter » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:09 pm

Awesome result! didn't get to see the game though, but I was glad to read that Kroos had a good game and made two assists!
If anyone has a link to the goal highlights, PLEASE, make it available...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:20 pm

FC Bajern wrote:To tell you the truth I didn't get why Ribery's goal was dissallowed, or I didn't get your explanation.

The foul was given for an obstruction. Fouls for obstructions are generally given as indirect freekicks, meaning that the ball cannot go in directly. The referee clearly signalled to Ribery that it was an indirect freekick by raising his hand. Since the ball didn't touch anyone before it went in, it was fairly disallowed.

FC Bajern wrote:and I made a research on Mifsud. He is a Maltese player I see! He just scored his second against Manchester!!! LOL they're out from the first round. or do they have a return leg.

GO MALTA!!!!! :D I'm really happy for Mifsud

But I'm so much happier for Kroos. What a super debut! If he keeps on crossing like that, Toni and Klose will be even more feared than they already are :)

FCBinNYC wrote:There is no way Bayern will lose this, since I WILL BE THERE WOOHOO!

Lucky guy you got to watch it :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby knox _sponitz » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:08 pm

superb playing by young talent from toni kroos .. he's better than ballack ..
knox _sponitz
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:16 pm

The killer duo

FC Bajern

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:14 pm

That was awesome, only thing that sucks was that I was in the front row next to goal that Bayern were defending for the second half...but still great fun! Great crowd, fun game once the goals started rolling in. Kroos was definately impressive, good to see him get his debut and Klose's first hat trick! I can't remember the last time a Bayern player scored a hat trick, probably Makaay 2-3 seasons ago? I'm not happy to be back in New York right now, though that game was a great finale to my trip...I'll post some pictures when I get them developed.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:27 pm

walter wrote:If anyone has a link to the goal highlights, PLEASE, make it available...

here you go

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32l98 ... rgie_sport
FC Bajern

Previous

Return to Bundesliga