You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[07-05-08] FC Bayern Munchen vs Arminia Bielefeld

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

[07-05-08] FC Bayern Munchen vs Arminia Bielefeld

Postby MaCk0y » Wed May 07, 2008 6:46 pm

Matchday 32
Venue: Allianz Arena, Munich

Bayern Munich expected line-up:

Kahn, Lell, Lucio, Demichelis, Lahm, Ribery, Ze Roberto, Van Bommel, Schweinsteiger, Podolski, Toni

Click here for channels broadcasting the match live.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MunchenFC » Wed May 07, 2008 10:05 pm

yayy!! :P :P
Poldi scoerd on agreat shot and we won!
time to party even more!!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu May 08, 2008 4:50 am

Yeah, that was a zaubertor! I almost missed it because they forgot to turn the audio back on at the bar for the 2nd half...I looked up and there it was! Wasn't the most entertaining game, but I really want that least goals conceded record, so good result.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Thu May 08, 2008 9:54 am

but I really want that least goals conceded record, so good result.

Me too! Podolski had a great game. He made runs, supported the midfield, fought for the ball and last but not least scored! On the night, Toni just couldn't score :!:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu May 08, 2008 2:49 pm

Yeah that disallowed handball goal killed him. He had another couple chances after that but it just wouldn't go in for him. That one failed header stands out, 9 out of 10 times he makes that. The look on his face afterwards was priceless!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Thu May 08, 2008 11:39 pm

mackoy wrote:
but I really want that least goals conceded record, so good result.

Me too! Podolski had a great game. He made runs, supported the midfield, fought for the ball and last but not least scored! On the night, Toni just couldn't score :!:

yah i feel the same way
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Return to Bundesliga