You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Munchen v. VfB Stuttgart

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:36 am

FC Bayern
43%
Vfb Stuttgart
No votes
Draw
57%

Total votes : 7

FC Bayern Munchen v. VfB Stuttgart

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:36 am

They face arch-rivals (i know i don't like them!) :lol: They play at home on Sunday. This game is a southern Germany derby, and it's a big game also because if Munchen win they could mathimatically rap up the bundesliga title!!!So we can ret ready for the treble! :)
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:07 am

I personally feel this will be a draw, we've been tiring recently and i think the extra UEFA cup games and extended run in the cup will affect us badly, but i still feel we've got the quality to come away with at least a point.

personally I wouldn't put much money on a bayern win
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby chori123 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:55 am

We have to play with substitutes, and hold of a draw, maybe we win, cause the substitutes when they play, they are not so far from the level of the regular players..

I think we win.. the Allianz Arena is our fortress..
chori123
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayernglasgowfan » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:09 am

Hamburg and Karslruhe will both assist us this weekend too, HSV can finally kill of Schalke's improbable challenge and I reckon KSC will dump Bremen out of contention too - leaving us a Sunday afternoon match to tie up the championship.

More realistically I expect us to secure the 'salad bowl' when we meet Bielefeld on May 7th........
Bayernglasgowfan
Getting the hang of it

Postby MunchenFC » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:09 pm

we have to win this now! we need to build are confidence back so we can go into Russia and advance to the final on Manchester, we need to get are momentum back!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:01 pm

If Bayern wins this one, they will be the Bundesliga champions :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: That's because, today, Bremen drawn with Karlsruher and while Schalke won against Hamburg they are level on points with Bremen (54 points). So if Bayern wins, they will have a 12 point advantage with 4 games remaining. Bremen and Schalke could only level with Bayern if they win all the remaining games and Bayern lose all the remaining games. Unless Bayern concedes a lot of goals, they will be champions on goal difference :!:

Just take a look at the table and you will understand better. :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:49 pm

What the hell is Klose doing in the squad. He shouldn't be even with the reserves. Why isn't Podolski playing instead of him? He is playing much better than him and nobody wants Klose to get even worse than he is now with the black eyes and a triple fracture in the nose or what he's got!

Same old, same old. Bayern gets in the lead and back offs. After a while, concedes a goal. I think Bayern is suffering from an own goal infestation! :?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby fcelber87 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:51 pm

4-1. great result. Lets do the same in Russia on Thursday...
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:58 pm

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: UNOFFICALLY BAYERN ARE THE BUNDESLIGA CHAMPIONS :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

What a SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERB goal from Ribery. Bayern needs that kind of MAAAAAAAAAAAAGIIIICCCCC against Zenit. It's just incredible. Ribery came on as a substitute and he scored two great goals. Podolski was unlucky not to score. He hit the post. Also a nice well placed freekick from VBM, :!:

Let's hope Bayern maintain the same momentum against Zenit.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby MunchenFC » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:03 pm

fcelber87 wrote:4-1. great result. Lets do the same in Russia on Thursday...

YES!! We sure will!

oh and to the 4 people who put draw, i couldn't be happier that you were all terribly wrong! :lol: :lol:
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby fcelber87 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:04 pm

Wow mackoy, you seem very pleased! haha, Cheers man. Lets go Bayern against Zenit!!!!
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby chori123 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:12 pm

mackoy wrote:What the hell is Klose doing in the squad. He shouldn't be even with the reserves. Why isn't Podolski playing instead of him? He is playing much better than him and nobody wants Klose to get even worse than he is now with the black eyes and a triple fracture in the nose or what he's got!

Same old, same old. Bayern gets in the lead and back offs. After a while, concedes a goal. I think Bayern is suffering from an own goal infestation! :?

Do you know that Klose is playing with his nose broken, and he can almost run, cause 2 months ago, i dont remember the game, somebody kick his ankle?
And today, the goal from van bommel, comes from a foul to Klose..

And when Podolski came for Klose, he lost like 2 o 3 clear chances of goal..
chori123
Getting the hang of it

Postby Bayernglasgowfan » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:20 pm

A decent performance against a side who played a lot better than you might expect for a 4:1 drubbing.

Miro needs some goals soon and the jury is still out on Podolski for me.

We needed a good win for the next match on Thursday - lets hope the momentum keeps increasing....
Bayernglasgowfan
Getting the hang of it

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:43 pm

Podolski at least creates chances and shoots and fights for the ball. He has no luck at the moment.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby MunchenFC » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:44 pm

mackoy wrote:Podolski at least creates chances and shoots and fights for the ball. He has no luck at the moment.

i couldn't agree with you more Mackoy
youre straight on!
if podolski had some luck(besides bad) he would be starting in a heart-beat over klose.
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Return to Bundesliga