You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-11-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:30 pm

FC Augsburg will win
33%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
67%

Total votes : 3

Re: [2021-11-19] FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:26 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Evan van Essen » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:59 pm

Just watched back the first half. Tbh we looked pretty decent to me till the second goal. Alot of possesion and it was easy getting into the final third. But once we were in the final third we couldn't create any chances. The build up to get into the final third was actually quite good i thought. Ofcourse the horrific mistake by sabitzer was really madening, but besides that he was okay i think. The ball also dropt kind of perfectly behind hernandez for the second goal and hernandez isn't that tall so that helped them. Have to say besides the flick from muller he was terrible imo. Gnabry also not creative with all the space he got. Pavard as always useless in any way shape or form. Richards i thought was alright. Ofcourse davies is better faster and more prominant in attack, but for a back-up he played quite good i reckon. Overall we were teethless in the first half with how much space we got. Now im gonna watch the second half.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:11 pm

Omar Richards puts all his efforts and that kind of compensates for his lack of quality. He can be an OK player for depth but I'm not expecting too much of him
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby zozon » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:29 pm

MUTU wrote:Maybe it's just me but I have never been impressed by Omar Richards, like at all.

I've never seen anyone here saying he has been impressed by Richards, but he is really OK, considering its his first season, coming from freaking Reading.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:36 pm

Richards has been just fine when we see how often he plays. The guy deserves more playing time to show what he is currently made of since he isn't finished product at the current age.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:59 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Not trying to justify yesterday's performance, but is there a team winning every game in every competition scoring a lot of goals and barely conceding any?

If we played like that in the Champions League I'd be more worried, but in the last 2-3 years we don't seem to take BL seriously until things get out of hand and we need to shift up a gear.

What I'm more worried about though, is the fact that Goretzka has been invisible for months and Sabitzer is playing like an amateur for unknown reasons
Well that’s the same shit I hear every time except it’s not like we are oh so dominant and winning oh so much AT ALL!
We FUCKED UP Pokal, BIGTIME…
And 3 games later, we lose again…
I expect more focus after getting your testicles handed to you in small sushi slices less tan a month ago, period!
Sure we can lose, but in such close succession, THIS embarrassingly?
And it’s not like in the last few years our CL campaigns were particularly good or much to write home about except a single one…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:01 pm

Evan van Essen wrote:Just watched back the first half. Tbh we looked pretty decent to me till the second goal. Alot of possesion and it was easy getting into the final third. But once we were in the final third we couldn't create any chances. The build up to get into the final third was actually quite good i thought. Ofcourse the horrific mistake by sabitzer was really madening, but besides that he was okay i think. The ball also dropt kind of perfectly behind hernandez for the second goal and hernandez isn't that tall so that helped them. Have to say besides the flick from muller he was terrible imo. Gnabry also not creative with all the space he got. Pavard as always useless in any way shape or form. Richards i thought was alright. Ofcourse davies is better faster and more prominant in attack, but for a back-up he played quite good i reckon. Overall we were teethless in the first half with how much space we got. Now im gonna watch the second half.

I think you should get your eyes checked… I knew we‘d lose after 5 minutes…
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby CiriacoS » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:03 pm

Our system is build for passes over the opponent’s defensive line. The problem is we have only one player in the team who can deliver those passes and that is Kimmich. You need quick transition and you need to be able to quickly switch sides of the pitch in order to stretch the defence of the opponent and make space for your forwards. It looks fairly simple on paper but you have to have talent for that. Players like Kimmich, Thiago, Modric etc.

We made it extremely easy for Augsburg yesterday cause we made so many mistakes in transition. We needed 3-4 passes to simply switch side. And that is exactly what a team like Augsburg wants.

I have to say some of this issues should have been already addressed by Nagelsmann. You cant just select the same players over and over again. You have to pick your team based on merit. Goretzka is constantly in the first team and he is not up for the job. Gnabry is so inconsistent its incredible.

I am afraid Nagelsmann is entering a phase in which very he very naively thinks that he can just rely on his best 11. This team has to be managed properly. You can not expect to stream roll your way through the season with an auto-pilot mode. The team against Augsburg did not looked prepared for the task.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CiriacoS
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:30 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Not trying to justify yesterday's performance, but is there a team winning every game in every competition scoring a lot of goals and barely conceding any?

If we played like that in the Champions League I'd be more worried, but in the last 2-3 years we don't seem to take BL seriously until things get out of hand and we need to shift up a gear.

What I'm more worried about though, is the fact that Goretzka has been invisible for months and Sabitzer is playing like an amateur for unknown reasons

None expects that mate, but you can atleast expect them to fight. If it doesnt go well in offense, take a draw for once. Thats still better as losing this blatantly with hardly creating ANYTHING. I dont need them to win every game with 5 or 6 goals difference ( i wouldnt mind, but thats just not possible )

If you have a tough time playing a certain team, just make sure you stay tight at the back atleast. The two goals resulted from two simple crosses from their left side ie Pavards side.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Evan van Essen » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:51 pm

#12 wrote:
Evan van Essen wrote:Just watched back the first half. Tbh we looked pretty decent to me till the second goal. Alot of possesion and it was easy getting into the final third. But once we were in the final third we couldn't create any chances. The build up to get into the final third was actually quite good i thought. Ofcourse the horrific mistake by sabitzer was really madening, but besides that he was okay i think. The ball also dropt kind of perfectly behind hernandez for the second goal and hernandez isn't that tall so that helped them. Have to say besides the flick from muller he was terrible imo. Gnabry also not creative with all the space he got. Pavard as always useless in any way shape or form. Richards i thought was alright. Ofcourse davies is better faster and more prominant in attack, but for a back-up he played quite good i reckon. Overall we were teethless in the first half with how much space we got. Now im gonna watch the second half.

Yes a helpfull comment thanks.

Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby #12 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:04 pm

You‘re welcome!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:19 pm

Evan van Essen wrote:
#12 wrote:

Hij heeft een punt maat ;)

Haha, but the game was just bad. They had a lot of open spaces, but didnt use them. Sabitzer had a lot of space to work with, but he didnt even try to play those balls like he did at Leipzig. The flanks didnt do their usual job. Gnabry was trying way to often to be Sane by cutting in, but got hung up almost every time.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Evan van Essen » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:40 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
Evan van Essen wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="Evan van Essen"]Just watched back the first half. Tbh we looked pretty decent to me till the second goal. Alot of possesion and it was easy getting into the final third. But once we were in the final third we couldn't create any chances. The build up to get into the final third was actually quite good i thought. Ofcourse the horrific mistake by sabitzer was really madening, but besides that he was okay i think. The ball also dropt kind of perfectly behind hernandez for the second goal and hernandez isn't that tall so that helped them. Have to say besides the flick from muller he was terrible imo. Gnabry also not creative with all the space he got. Pavard as always useless in any way shape or form. Richards i thought was alright. Ofcourse davies is better faster and more prominant in attack, but for a back-up he played quite good i reckon. Overall we were teethless in the first half with how much space we got. Now im gonna watch the second half.

Hij heeft een punt maat ;)

Haha, but the game was just bad. They had a lot of open spaces, but didnt use them. Sabitzer had a lot of space to work with, but he didnt even try to play those balls like he did at Leipzig. The flanks didnt do their usual job. Gnabry was trying way to often to be Sane by cutting in, but got hung up almost every time.[/quote]Broer dit is precies wat ik zei. Dat er veel ruimte was maar niks mee werd gedaan. Hoe ben ik dan blind

Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby sherpthederp » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:18 pm

Just realized I accidentally ended up with a perfect prediction on this one, mixed up the home and away sides :lol:
sherpthederp
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:05 pm

sherpthederp wrote:Just realized I accidentally ended up with a perfect prediction on this one, mixed up the home and away sides

Since you admitted to this, I wonder if it's ethical to dock you 6 points
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga